Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Be my guest

Whatever. I'm not really surprised you're a Wikipedia mod actually, only about one nanosecond had passed since I clicked "post" on that comment, when it occurred to me you might well actually be one.

So anyway, just to repeat..... whatever. I don't like your attitude and I never will. And your attitude is much more of a problem than mine believe me. The constant comments about how I have "rage" and "a chip on my shoulder" seem to indicate that sickening, Guardian-reading, one-of-the-few-people-sad-enough-actually-watch-Newsnight-and-think-Jeremy-Paxman-is-witty, likes-to-make-fun-of-"Middle-England"-without-ever-actually-realising-how-he's-the-most-paid-up-card-carrying-dyed-in-the-wool-middling-member-of-it (and yes you can actually still be a member of it whether you fucking live on fucking Fiji or not) attitude that if someone is angry then they should be ridiculed merely for being angry whether they have a legitimate reason to or not. Especially if they come from a "1st world country" and they have internet access because that magically means that they must be all like, well-priveleged-and-stuff-innit and nothing could possibly ever go wrong because it's like, a 1st world country innit and stuff. Haha look at me, I just used the first world problems hashtag on my Twitter....... now where's my "Lifetime Achievement in Comedy Award?"

I have lots of stuff to be legitimately angry about that I won't share with you just to avoid hearing your smug and misguided dismissal of them. Shitty incoherent posts (and charon) are some of the things I take it out on. If I'm ever fucking allowed, that is. So if you want me to stop you'll just have to ban me or whatever.

The guest post in Wilko Johnson was annoying.

I am just trying to think if a regular poster had made the same 'joke' then would I have found it funny. Maybe it needed to have a smiley or a winking face after it to indicate that it was meant to be funny.

Maybe I am just being oversensitive.

Which post? The latest one? Wilko has actually been announced to play Glastonbury....... haha.

Which post? The latest one? Wilko has actually been announced to play Glastonbury....... haha.

Seriously, I checked the BBC and didn't see his name so I thought that they were taking the piss.

As you may guess I am not the sort of person who follows the line up of festivals as the prospect of spending a rainy weekend up to my armpits in mud with a bunch of zonked out hippies does not appeal.

However Suzanne Vega is playing....

Seriously, I checked the BBC and didn't see his name so I thought that they were taking the piss.

As you may guess I am not the sort of person who follows the line up of festivals as the prospect of spending a rainy weekend up to my armpits in mud with a bunch of zonked out hippies does not appeal.

However Suzanne Vega is playing....

I understand completely. I had to quickly Google it to check if it was true after you complained about it. I share your extreme indifference to Glastonbury and most of the other festivals too.

Guests need to be told to post links when possible, unless they're merely breaking something that will become huge news very soon, and also they need to be told to tell us just who the hell they are talking about instead of just assuming we've all heard of Benedict "Kangaroo Strangler" McPherson, New South Wales's most infamous poacher.

Well if he hasn't got time to do it maybe he shouldn't, eh? What the fuck is wrong with me being hostile to charon? What the fuck is wrong with me posting "silly images"? He's acting as if that's all I do. When I've only done it a couple of times, and where does it say anything about that in the rules anyway?

Charon always comes off as incoherent and hostile but I've never seen DDT censor (or censure) him. Charon talks like someone who is typing with his feet because he's got one hand on the neck of a whisky bottle and the other shoving a Frankie Boyle dildo up his arse. I'm just being as unpleasant and dismissive to him as he is to everyone else, the taliban-loving weirdo.

In what thread did you and charon argue? Just curious.

The Deathlist Howto last night. And before that it was the "Life in Prison" thread about 3 or 4 weeks ago IIRC. It wasn't very nice. But then charon isn't very nice. So who gives a shit. If charon is the "North Korea of the DL forums" as LFN said, why am I not allowed to be the South Korea of the DL? Or even just some internet commenter pointing out how fat and ridiculous Kim Jong-Un is?

The Deathlist Howto last night. And before that it was the "Life in Prison" thread about 3 or 4 weeks ago IIRC. It wasn't very nice. But then charon isn't very nice. So who gives a shit. If charon is the "North Korea of the DL forums" as LFN said, why am I not allowed to be the South Korea of the DL? Or even just some internet commenter pointing out how fat and ridiculous Kim Jong-Un is?

.........because it s a fucking pointless exercise and you will end up going round and round in circles.

I thought the whole point of DeathList was to be rude to each other. There's a reason why it's called deathlist.net and not mylittlepony.net, haha.
I checked the howto page, all I see is Lord F. Nelson bickering with Deathray. Oh well... :(

If you want to be South Korean, we can always call you Dr. Psyorders (ok that was uncreative).
  • Like 1

Guest Guest

I think this is a stupid thread

.........because it s a fucking pointless exercise and you will end up going round and round in circles.

That's your opinion. I don't feel like I was going round in circles. Even if I was I thought it was funny. Seriously, if you're saying charon is the North Korea of DL why are my posts being deleted instead of his? I realise you're not DDT so you can't answer that for him but you're basically taking his side. Wait, no-one can answer that anyway, because there is no reason why that should happen

My posts don't require any "quality control" from DDT, thx muchly. What I choose to post to charon is my own fuckin business.

And anyway if you really do like most of my posts why annoy me by deleting the few you don't, you silly fuck?

Maybe you should be called DevonPowerTrip.

Guest Guest

Because of the hostility towards guests I am seriously considering something I thought I would never do.I might decide to register as a permanent member !

Because of the hostility towards guests I am seriously considering something I thought I would never do.I might decide to register as a permanent member !

I hope not! I don't ban members. There's still time to ban your IP.

What the actual fuck :D

Jeez Dr, I wasn't aware of any hostilities, it is the internet ffs. Chill bro as they say :)

• Like 1

What the actual fuck :D

Jeez Dr, I wasn't aware of any hostilities, it is the internet ffs. Chill bro as they say :)

8391_2.jpg

I thought the whole point of DeathList was to be rude to each other. There's a reason why it's called deathlist.net and not mylittlepony.net, haha.

I checked the howto page, all I see is Lord F. Nelson bickering with Deathgray. Oh well... :(

If you want to be South Korean, we can always call you Dr. Psyorders (ok that was uncreative).

I wasnt "bickering" I was merely pointing out that his thread was shit, most of, if not all, his threads are shit and that I find him an irritating pain in the arse.

All of the above points cannot be argued to the contrary by anybody but Deathray.

Not gonna lie, I like reading a good bit of argy bargy on here. It amuses me. And if that is wrong, then I don't want to be right :D

• Like 1

Oh but it's not for us to decide what we want to read.

I checked the howto page, all I see is Lord F. Nelson bickering with Deathgray. Oh well... :(

I wasnt "bickering" I was merely pointing out that his thread was shit, most of, if not all, his threads are shit and that I find him an irritating pain in the arse.

All of the above points cannot be argued to the contrary by anybody but Deathray.

He's just making sure we have enough material for his upcoming masterpiece called Name a Million Locked Threads. ;)
  • Like 1

My posts don't require any "quality control" from DDT, thx muchly. What I choose to post to charon is my own fuckin business.

And anyway if you really do like most of my posts why annoy me by deleting the few you don't, you silly fuck?

No. What you choose to post to Charon becomes everyone else's business when its splattered all over a public forum and as such it will be subject to moderation. Unless he were to object, you are of course welcome to use the PM facility to send whatever abuse you like in his direction.

Your very childish reaction to me deleting a few of your more immature posts is most disappointing. I don't appreciate being addressed as a "silly fuck" by anyone and certainly not by you. Nevertheless, as you erroneously consider that I am singling you out personally for censorship, I will rise above your comment and leave it on public view. In any case, I believe that your post says more about you than it does about me.

Have a nice weekend.

• Like 3

No. What you choose to post to Charon becomes everyone else's business what it's splattered all over a public forum and as such it will be subject to moderation. Unless he were to object, you are of course welcome to use the PM facility to send whatever abuse you like in his direction.

Your very childish reaction to me deleting a few of your more immature posts is most disappointing. I don't appreciate being addressed as a "silly fuck" by anyone and certainly not by you. Nevertheless, as you erroneously consider that I am singling you out personally for censorship, I will rise above your comment and leave it on public view. In any case, I believe that your post says more about you than it does about me.

Have a nice weekend.

Demented authoritarians have a long history of deeming anyone who disagrees with their anal bullshit as "childish" or even "mentally ill". I'm sure you are also a senior member of the "Stalin was a misunderstood genius" usergroup on Wiki....

I agree it was bad for me to call you a silly fuck, I should have just gone ahead and called you a cunt, why beat around the bush.

Since you called me childish, let's use the example of a classroom. You're basically saying charrers is allowed to express his admiration for the taliban out loud, but I'm only allowed to object by sending him private notes (i.e. "PMs" you suggested). So yes you are singling me out you unbearable prick.

No. What you choose to post to Charon becomes everyone else's business what it's splattered all over a public forum and as such it will be subject to moderation. Unless he were to object, you are of course welcome to use the PM facility to send whatever abuse you like in his direction.

Have a nice weekend.

Demented authoritarians have a long history of deeming anyone who disagrees with their anal bullshit as "childish" or even "mentally ill". I'm sure you are also a senior member of the "Stalin was a misunderstood genius" usergroup on Wiki....

^^^ pro Taliban post imo.................

yawwwwwn

Anyone remember when this site attracted mostly adults?