Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Be my guest

That should of course say Warren Rudman

Former US senator Walter Rudman has die at 83.Pres Clinton nearly chose him to be treasury secretary http://www.stltoday....355236790b.html

Classic series of posts, thanks for your contribution to the site. If we can set up some sort of PayPal account to pay you for these posts, just let us know.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

Thanks for the compliment, but I am happy to carry on doing it for free :)

Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital... has had emergency throat surgery.. http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

always knew the last hit of the year would be a female

Why don't you wait till someone's actually dead before you make such proclamations?

Guest Guest

Just realised he wasn't on this years list.That's a big fail. Oh well if Moore can go anyone can.Expect Mandela to cark it on december 21

Just realised he wasn't on this years list.That's a big fail. Oh well if Moore can go anyone can.Expect Mandela to cark it on december 21

This is one of the reasons I delete fuckwit guest posts from this thread.

• Like 1

Surprised you ever find time to go out

They are few and far between. The only ones I don't delete are the ones our members/mods/admins qoute in a reply. (Or posts that actually make sense)

Guest Mary bottleneck

They are few and far between. The only ones I don't delete are the ones our members/mods/admins qoute in a reply. (Or posts that actually make sense)

. So I gave you a reliable source into the passing of Patrick Moore and you delete my post because I'm a guess? Maybe you should be on the ball and then I wouldn't have to post!

. So I gave you a reliable source into the passing of Patrick Moore and you delete my post because I'm a guess? Maybe you should be on the ball and then I wouldn't have to post!

No shithead. There were 4 or 5 reliable posts made in his OWN FUCKING THREAD! Take a bit of time to read through the forum, you might be surprised. BTW, You could be right about being a guess.

Now, put your cursor over this and click on it. Magic, it takes you to the Patrick Moore thread

Guest Mary bottleneck

Why hasn't someone updated the death list then?

Do you REALLY want me to answer that?

WTF???

Mike Auldredge the legendary dobra musician has died http://blogs.tenness...bro-dies-at-73/

sorry just realised i posted in the wrong year :mellow:

Can I make a few suggestions for 2013.

Ron White

Maculay Caulkin

Nick Stahl

Courtney Love

Axel Rose

Fidal Catro

Hugo Chavez

Hank Williams 3

Carrot Top

Jack Osborne

Tom Gabel

Lou Diamond Phillips

Brandon Novak

Tommy Passamente

I will add more as I think of them.

jmt2678 PP FL

Everyone who says banning guests from posting is a bad idea, please state your case now.

• Like 3

Guest Guest

HI GUUS HERE IS A LIST OF LOTS OF PEOPLE OIVE COPIED FROM WIKPEDIA OR THE DEDORALIVE PEOPEL OVER 85 LIST ONLINE

DID YOU KNOW PRIENC PHILP IS OLD? HE SHOULD BE ON LIST IT WOULD BE A MISS IF HE WAS ION THE DEATHLIST AND DITN DIE

ALSO WHAT ABOUT JUISTIN BEEBER? HES A FAMOUS PERSON HE MIGHT DIE AT SOME PINT

HI GUUS HERE IS A LIST OF LOTS OF PEOPLE OIVE COPIED FROM WIKPEDIA OR THE DEDORALIVE PEOPEL OVER 85 LIST ONLINE

DID YOU KNOW PRIENC PHILP IS OLD? HE SHOULD BE ON LIST IT WOULD BE A MISS IF HE WAS ION THE DEATHLIST AND DITN DIE

ALSO WHAT ABOUT JUISTIN BEEBER? HES A FAMOUS PERSON HE MIGHT DIE AT SOME PINT

keep-calm-and-fuck-off-23117-1269029524-14.jpg

This is why i don't like guests posting...

• Like 1

HI GUUS

This is why i don't like guests posting...

YHBT

HTH

HAND

Hein :duck:

• Like 1

Please Grim, ban guests. Dey geddin stoopidur den eva...

• Like 1

Has to be said the first day of 2013 is not a good sign of things to come.Surely we haven't enterered yet another dud year like 2010 and 2011!

Why don't you make like a tree...and fuck off

Has to be said the first day of 2013 is not a good sign of things to come.Surely we haven't enterered yet another dud year like 2010 and 2011!

Why don't you just run your own dead pool and stop frequenting this site if you're that disgruntled with the selection made.

Guest Tdf

Dear guest/Simon,

It is not big or clever to post and then reply to yourself as a guest. I suspect you have some sort of multiple personality disorder, one of which is a 15 year old, fat ginger kid whose only friend is a blow up doll called Mabel (named after your mother).

If you can't or don't know how to post on topic, please don't try, it will only disturb your other egos.

Here is a death ( not particularly famous, but dead none the less)...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20881472

Guest SimonP12

Guest Tdf

I am quite sure the administrator here can prove that my post and 'Guest Guest's' subsequent post were made from different computers. Like your manhood, it is not hard dear.

My Mother's name was Claire, not Mabel, and I am neither 15 nor ginger (so sorry, I can't be your jailbait sweety). The fat bit, possibly, as I need to get down the gym.

I might not be familiar with Forum Decorum, but I am familiar with manners. I suggest you swot up on the latter - it might save you being bitch-slapped by a bouncer one day.

Guest_Simon_P12 - If i still submitted wish lists into the dead pool like i used to in my earlier pooling days then I would gladly use your list.

There really are some cracking picks on there. Basically a real bunch of wankers. Although i have nothing against Peter Sallis or Vera Lynn to be honest.

Number 9 - PLEASE let it happen!!!

It is not big or clever to post and then reply to yourself as a guest.

It's also not big or clever to post as a guest and throw around accusations and insults.

Consider yourself Officially Warned.

regards,

Hein

• Like 2