Sign in to follow this  
wildstorm

Ingvar Kamprad

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

I've never been in an IKEA.

You win!

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

No intent to hijack a thread....so this is my only comment and no further response will be forthcoming.  I just don't understand the connection between Sir Creep and ice hockey, but I'll leave that to your tiny little mind.  It would be mildly amusing if there was any connection whatsoever.  I thought the University Presidents was my bailiwick.  It's not like I post most of the hockey deaths....so I don't get it.  OK, as you were.

SC

Might be association with your promotion of Gordie Howe as a candidate a few years back?

6 minutes ago, msc said:

You win!

Might be association with your promotion of Gordie Howe as a candidate a few years back?

Apologies to the Committee and to y'all then for suggesting that one of the two greatest hockey players of all time be part of the DL.   I don't know what I was thinking...must have been off my meds.  Looks like I'll be called Mr. American Football now for promoting Bart Starr, the winning QB of Super Bowls I and II.   Yup, I'm a total loon.
Sorry for responding when I said I wouldn't, but if THAT was the reasoning, everyone involved in mocking me should be ashamed.  If Gordie Howe wasn't a bigger name on the worldwide stage than some relatively unaccomplished SAfrican footballer, I'll hang myself with a rope this afternoon from the highest point of the derrick at which I am presently working wearing a Robert Mugabe T-shirt.  [Granted, I am posting this on a site that ignored Pat Harrington ffs].
SC

To get to his gravestone you will have to go walking around all the other gravestones first and then eat some meatballs

• Haha 1

In the interests of full disclosure, I will admit that I have some of these floor lamps.  Bought for me by a friend.

So ridiculously cheap that the bulbs cost more than the lamps.

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

No intent to hijack a thread....so this is my only comment and no further response will be forthcoming. 

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

It's trash dorm room furniture.  Period.  Anyone putting that pressboard garbage in their home should be taken out and shot on sight.  How dude became a billionaire--assuming it was from IKEA and not prior to IKEA--is beyond my comprehension.  You should walk through that place and start laughing.  Nothing to see here.  Oh maybe they have a nice throw pillow or summat.

SC 

And you have indeed responded further...

I remember when our IKEA was built in my city. Was a HUGE thing in the news and elsewhere. Nice little store, believe we have some stuff from IKEA(actually just checked while writing this, some of my bookshelves where I store my video games/cds/movies/vinyl are IKEA). R.I.M Ingvar. (Rest in Meatballs)

I bloody hate going to Ikea, but on the rare occasions that I am dragged there I spend my time reading out loud the dodgy sounding names of the various articles on display. I live in hope of coming across a turd, tripping over a knob or examining a minge at close quarters on future visits

10 minutes ago, Exu said:

I bloody hate going to Ikea, but on the rare occasions that I am dragged there I spend my time reading out loud the dodgy sounding names of the various articles on display. I live in hope of coming across a turd, tripping over a knob or examining a minge at close quarters on future visits

I believe this upset a few people.

Ikea-Godis-Skum_thumb.jpg

• Haha 3

At least Ikea has steered well clear of pissing off the Muslims (so far).