Sign in to follow this  
USFuneralDirector

Nancy Reagan Or Barbara Bush In 2014?

Nancy Reagan or Barbara Bush in 2014?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would think with Nancy Reagan's obvious frail state (most recent pictures almost a year ago show her wheelchair-bound and very thin, at almost 93 years old), would make her the lead candidate. However to my knowledge, she has had no strokes, heart attacks, pneumonia, anything "major internal". Her mother lived to be 99 and some people can go for several years with immobility. Barbara Bush on the other hand at almost 89 has had a perforated ulcer, heart surgery, and more recently pneumonia. I am no doctor, but am thinking that perhaps the pneumonia could be the beginning of congestive heart failure, given her advanced age and history of heart issues. If that is the case, she would likely not be very long for this world.

Then again, as deadsox pointed out....you never know.

Said that Nancy has had the beginnings of "COPD" back since about Autumn of last year.

Guest Guest

Said that Nancy has had the beginnings of "COPD" back since about Autumn of last year.

what makes me think that Nancy Reagan might not be long for this world is that she hasn't made any public appearances for months and crucially was not seen (as far as i know) on her husbands birthday on feb 6 .she usually always visits his grave that day. If she didnt even make that she must be really ill

Gone for Mrs Bush, because I'm hoping that will start a domino effect on her husband and then her son.

Gone for Mrs Bush, because I'm hoping that will start a domino effect on her husband and then her son.

Then no more Bush..........!

• Like 1

Serious question for our US posters.

Is Jed Bush still a serious contender for the 2016 Presidential election?

You'd have to ask Halliburtons that...

Apparently he is

Answers own question in the manner of elderly man whose only companion is his cat.

Guest Guest

So today is the 10th anniversary of Ronnie Reagans death. Will Nancy make an appearance to commemmerate it? if not it's a big sign she's close to the end.

So today is the 10th anniversary of Ronnie Reagans death. Will Nancy make an appearance to commemmerate it? if not it's a big sign she's close to the end.

How the fuck would you come to the conclusion that if she doesn't visibly "commemorate" that, it must be because she can't? Maybe it's just she doesn't have a single Liverpudlian gene in her.....

Guest Guest

We have a duel poll of the two oldest presidents, Jimmy Carter and George HW Bush. How about a duel of the two oldest and frail presidential wives.

well whadya know-none of them died! :_

We have a duel poll of the two oldest presidents, Jimmy Carter and George HW Bush. How about a duel of the two oldest and frail presidential wives.

If I remember correctly Gerald Ford snuffed it at about this time of year - so there's still time.

If I remember correctly Gerald Ford snuffed it at about this time of year - so there's still time.

He was a Boxing Day Bonus, we've passed that stage, seems none of the 4 presidential potentials are gone

I predict Nancy Reagan will die first.

I predict Nancy Reagan will die first.

Nah, Barbie will go first