Deathray

The Ukraine Crisis

After a few days lull it's all kicking off in Crimea again ..

German leader warning of catastrophe as Russia begins new military excercises on Ukraine border http://uk.reuters.co...EA1H0EM20140313

Meanwhile USA makes new warning http://www.independe...ne-9190279.html

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Reports now coming in of first death in eastern Ukraine since the crisis began http://in.reuters.co...EA2C0KE20140313

On the list?

No?

Well fuck off.

Don't you get it? No one gives a shit.

It aint gonna kick off, Russia are claiming what is theirs afore the EU does, the EU can't do owt as Germany hold sway and the Nazis won't get involved with sanctions as they would lose out the most.

Yankees don't count.

End of.

(Well apart from the Baltic states being next, but hey, tough).

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I give a shit,and that's all I care about

I give a shit,and that's all I care about

Well, we don't give a shit what you care about, so do us all a favour and fuck off (To Ukraine)

• Like 2

Harsh, but fair...

Guest Guest

I really hope Putin starts world war 3 just so i can say i told you so!

Oh dear, such a waste of skin...

Guest Guest

The Putin-Kerry talks have ended in failure.Big Surprise haha

Guest Guest

Reports are coming in that Russian troops have started an invasion of mainland Ukraine. If true this elevates the crisis to a completely new much more dangerous level. http://www.ft.com/cm...144feab7de.html

Reports are coming in that Russian troops have started an invasion of mainland Ukraine. If true this elevates the crisis to a completely new much more dangerous level. http://www.ft.com/cm...144feab7de.html

Do fuck off you cretinous retard! Putin, unlike Hitler, doesn't have the benefit of his own peoples support - it's not gonna be the WW3 you seem to so desperately and moronically crave. Go suck dick or something!

Come back when they are storming the gates of the Whitehouse...

In fact......don't.

~(ala Berlin 1945 I'll be the one planting the flag on the dome)

Yeah, good point Deathray, who's ever heard of a president successfully suppressing/ignoring the part of the population that don't support him? :rolleyes:

Come back when they are storming the gates of the Whitehouse...

In fact......don't.

~(ala Berlin 1945 I'll be the one planting the flag on the dome)

You plant flags on your glans? That must be painful.

''Paint'' not ''plant''................

Okay. BTW, you know how you hate USA above everyone else and all that shit, what would you do if another nation conquered them, and then those new "Americans" (wherever they came from) used the exact same military/financial apparatus to "boss the world around"? Would you complain about them too, or would you say "fine as lang as it's ney the bliddy Yenks" or whatever?

Guest Guest

I'm not prepared to put up with this level of personal abuse.I have therefore decided to leave the forum and will not return until the administrator promises that action will be taken against my abusers.

Okay. Yeah I edited my post when I realised my mistake. BTW, you know how you hate USA above everyone else and all that shit, what would you do if another nation conquered them, and then those new "Americans" (wherever they came from) used the exact same military/financial apparatus to "boss the world around"? Would you complain about them too, or would you say "fine as lang as it's ney the bliddy Yenks" or whatever?

Eh?

I hate En@land a damn site more than the yankees.

Try again next week....thanks for playing.

I'm not prepared to put up with this level of personal abuse.I have therefore decided to leave the forum and will not return until the administrator promises that action will be taken against my abusers.

Abuse?

Yewtree is thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

What I object to, is guest-guest's constant moronic childish attitude. He just needs to engage brain before jumping on the keyboard to throw his ramblings at us day-in day-out. I can't say we have been that nice to him, but it's because the prat is just so wearing, it is beyond a joke. Please be assured his self exposed away time should be used to gain interlect, insight and understanding of the human condition. Not to take part in a process of personal growth will be a lost opportunity for all concerned.

Like many a wise man may have said in the the past... go well.

See you again in a few years...

Guest Guest

Actually I'm kinda bored allready . I think I'll come back

Yeah, good point Deathray, who's ever heard of a president successfully suppressing/ignoring the part of the population that don't support him? :rolleyes:

Fair point but a lot of the time oppressors use the public mood to get into power and then become the devil incarnarte a la Hitler.

But I'd just started to celebrate, damn.

What I object to, is guest-guest's constant moronic childish attitude. He just needs to engage brain before jumping on the keyboard to throw his ramblings at us day-in day-out. I can't say we have been that nice to him, but it's because the prat is just so wearing, it is beyond a joke. Please be assured his self exposed away time should be used to gain interlect, insight and understanding of the human condition. Not to take part in a process of personal growth will be a lost opportunity for all concerned.

To be fair to guest-guest, there's one or two members seem to have the same problem...

To be fair to guest-guest, there's one or two members seem to have the same problem...

Only one or two?

You are being generous to a fault. ;)

Please don't...

• Like 1