Deathray

The Ukraine Crisis

I'm not prepared to put up with this level of personal abuse.I have therefore decided to leave the forum and will not return until the administrator promises that action will be taken against my abusers.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I can save you the trouble and ban your IP address. That will make sure you don't return. BTW, is your name Iain, or Dave?

Guest Guest

It's Dean actually

BREAKING NEWS- first exit poll for Crimea referendum has come in- it's 93 % in favour of joining Russia. 7% of the voters were very brave ! http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26598832

Democracy in action my laddie......

• Like 1

Guest slingsc

This thread is simply delicious.

It's Dean actually

That figures. Every single person I know called Dean is a massive cunt.

I'm not prepared to put up with this level of personal abuse.I have therefore decided to leave the forum and will not return until the administrator promises that action will be taken against my abusers.

Her parents will say.....she fell down the stairs.......

Guest Guest

Ukraine has capitulated. It is preparing to withdraw all remaining troops from Crimea https://news.google....ved=0CDQQqgIwAA

With such an easy victory Putin must be tempted to go into other parts of Ukraine

Guest Guest

Obama making statement on Ukraine live right now !

Long statement.

So what now? Do they just let Putin have it and that's that, or what? Has anyone got a copy of the script?

Guest Guest

So what now? Do they just let Putin have it and that's that, or what? Has anyone got a copy of the script?

Basically, yes . :mellow: Theyre just praying he won't invade the rest of Ukraine.My moneys on that he will

Democracy and freedom-0-1-Adolf Putin

Basically, yes . :mellow: Theyre just praying he won't invade the rest of Ukraine.My moneys on that he will

Yeah, I realise that now he probs will. It's not that he's invading Ukraine I don't give a toss about them, it's about the fact that it's an escalation.

Oh well, I'll just have to do a Hendrix and hit on my commanding officer and they'll send me home for being a hom..... OH FUCK they won't even do that any more.

Yeah, I realise that now he probs will. It's not that he's invading Ukraine I don't give a toss about them, it's about the fact that it's an escalation.

Oh well, I'll just have to do a Hendrix and hit on my commanding officer and they'll send me home for being a hom..... OH FUCK they won't even do that any more.

I thought that was Iggy Pop?

wut.gif

That is democracy and freedom........

Shootings and explosions as Russian special forces take over main Ukranian air base. At least one Ukranian soldier has been shot. http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-26698754

In Crimea...............

The White House say they expect a full scale Russian invasion of Ukkraine at any time .. http://www.theguardi...ine-white-house

Scary stuff :shock2:

Even if Putin invaded the whole of Ukraine, no significant nation would rush to its aid.

It will only become scary if it touches an EU state. Most likely candidates would be one of the Baltics. Putin is a gambler, even so, I have no expectation of an acceleration of hostilities.

The west should be glad of Putin, he is refreshingly uncomplicated. A truly democratic Russia would be a lot more worrisome.

Posture is all.

• Shocked 1