Bibliogryphon

By-Election Bingo

I know Parliament isn't prorogued until 3 May, but as there won't be any by-elections, 2015-2017 game is over?

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

I know Parliament isn't prorogued until 3 May, but as there won't be any by-elections, 2015-2017 game is over?

So Young Maryport keeps telling me; my round for the next five years, apparently!

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

I will reward any deaths before that date

• Like 2

When do entries open. Could I enter a load of constituencies now, or do we need to wait for the election to have been held?

On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 02:01, Deathray said:

When do entries open. Could I enter a load of constituencies now, or do we need to wait for the election to have been held?

Entries will open on June 9th you will need to know who the MP actually is. You will get 50 picks this year. Game goes live on July 1st. There will be a new thread.

• Like 2

The Final scoreboard

70 Points

RockHopperPenguin

The Engineer

Voice of Young Maryport

Time

60 Points

Bibliogryphon

Shaun of the Dead

Rotton Ali

The Dead Cow

50 Points

MPFC

Deathray

Rover and Out

40 Points

Handrejka

Msc

Manuel

30 Points

Young Willz

Sir Creep

Phantom

Congrats to our four joint winners RockHopperPenguin, The Engineer, Voice of Young Maryport, & Time.

With only six hits on the board the winners amassed their total with Meacher & Kaufman and one of either Goldmith or Khan none of the winners got Cameron or Hunt. However Theresa curtailing of the competition has robbed us of the joy when her majority finally diminishes.

I suspect in the next parliament this will be more difficult as many elderly (or fat) MPs are quitting early (although not Skinner or Clarke) and there will probably not be the cliff edge approaching if there is a significant Tory majority.

I will open a new thread for By-Election Bingo (2017-22)

Thanks for playing everyone.

• Like 3

On 3/24/2016 at 07:24, Bibliogryphon said:

Another by-election miss for the game.

In 2020 you are getting 50 picks each and at least 5 of them must be newly elected MPs.

These have all been red. The maths won't change until we get some blue ones.

Is this still going to be a new rule?  I didn't see it re-posted but here it is in black and white.  This would mean no teams can be turned in anytime soon.
SC

On 5/6/2017 at 21:38, Bibliogryphon said:

PM me with your teams from June 9 onwards.  I will give you until 30 June to have them all lined up.

You should read.

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Is this still going to be a new rule?  I didn't see it re-posted but here it is in black and white.  This would mean no teams can be turned in anytime soon.
SC

I reconsidered I do not think this rule will benefit the game apart from increasing the spread of candidates.

• Like 1

Why you end the game, there is 3 years left blud? Cheating my FAM are you hombre? Wanna cash me outside?

35 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Why you end the game, there is 3 years left blud? Cheating my FAM are you hombre? Wanna cash me outside?

Mrs May would be more than happy to face you down in the car park.