Last night you point out how shite Rooney is, but today you're an honourary member of his illiterate clan for sayin "puff" instead of poof. ;)

Puff is different to poof Dr Z....

• Like 1

Apt... "Well I saw lon Chaney Jr, walking with the queen , and he was an immigrant"....

I spent five days in Damascus in 2004. There's a wonderful little cafe just outside the west gate of the Old City which I can highly recommend; the lamb was to die for.

For the record, I have no problem with many thousands of Syrians coming to the UK.
  • Like 2

Neither do I , a 1 for 1 deport/import thing up here with the angles would be most welcome.

The thing that rips my knitting is the amount of young, fit male 'refugees' demanding to go to Germany or be allowed to roam freely in the EC. I wonder how many are actually ISIS 'soldiers/terrorists under cover? I haven't seen many older men or women in the news reports. There's a story that a Hungarian reporter was sacked for tripping up a migrant/refugee when he was running away from the police.

They are in Hungary, there is no war zone there. Be great full they are accepting you into their country.

Saw the video of that cunt, tripped a man carrying a 4-yr old boy, and at least one other young person (a girl about 12 maybe) not an isolated incident, she needs to be more than sacked.

As for the refugees (who almost certainly have ISIS among them, why wouldn't they given the lack of demanding clearance paperwork?), I defer to Shriekback:

"You let them in, and now they're everywhere.

Whether it's vegetable or mineral it's up a little, back a little."

SC

Germany and other European countries increasing protection of their borders. WTF did they expect? If you let a thousand in, you're almost guaranteed to have ten thousand behind them demanding to get in too.

• Like 2

As I predicted the Schengen area is slowly but surely putting the fencing back up.

A possible solution. If Greece has an uninhabited island, all the EU countries plough money into the Greek economy on condition they build houses/homes for the refugees. After (If) the war in Syria comes to an end, all the refugees can return home and this may allow the houses built to be sold cheaply to Greek nationals. It might end the Greek financial tragedy.

• Like 2

I suggested a new Liberia , but on second thoughts..... Israel was formed on the same lines, and was the worst decision in post WW1.

President Assad has said that he will not stand down. From out point of view that increases the liklihood of him scoring some people some DDP points in the short term.

I spent five days in Damascus in 2004. There's a wonderful little cafe just outside the west gate of the Old City which I can highly recommend; the lamb was to die for.

For the record, I have no problem with many thousands of Syrians coming to the UK.

Do you know if it is still there? Or are you just assuming it is after over ten years?

Seems like a lot of you unbearable middle age lefties seem to base your entire world view on one-night experiences you had years ago.

"I had a nice lamb once, so... that's proof they're all peaceful innit, and anyone who protests Halibuts immigration should be thrown in a gulag!"

And that's how we end up with a continent full of people who think pork is "to die for".

They're not doing themselves any favours acting in the way they are. if they had acted and done that in their own country, they might have toppled Assad.

Are you sure the proposition is if you are against being nice to refugees you get sent to a Gulag? Although I suppose your attitude isn't a surprise as the last time somebody suggested we all try and be nice to each other they got nailed to a cross.

Once they're out of Syria they're not refugees any more. They're window shoppers deciding which country they want to take their tedious, awful act of claiming to be poor misunderstood innocent victims, but then within 5 minutes of being shown to their council house, demanding the local laws/ways of life be changed/excused for them (and raping everything in sight) to.

The father of that famous drowned child, had already reached Turkey. A country which I'm sure UKIP types have been called racist about because they don't want it to join the EU. So surely Turkey is a fine safe country if lefties want it to join the EU? Why couldn't they stay there? He chose to put the child on a raft and paddle to wherever. The raft probably tipped over cause the father was laughing too hard at how easy it is to manipulate "the kuffar" and how much of a worldwide media propaganda trance/hold they have over us.

Do you know if it is still there? Or are you just assuming it is after over ten years?

Seems like a lot of you unbearable middle age lefties seem to base your entire world view on one-night experiences you had years ago.

"I had a nice lamb once, so... that's proof they're all peaceful innit, and anyone who protests Halibuts immigration should be thrown in a gulag!"

And that's how we end up with a continent full of people who think pork is "to die for".

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Your case is so compelling I guess i've just been hoodwinked by the pinko media who are covering up the fact that large parts of the UK are being turned to over religious courts, where stoning is the normal punishment and boogie men run around shafting anything sentient. I'll be sleeping with my light on with my AK47 cocked and ready from now on, thanks for the warning!

Oh yeah whoops, I forgot if we call people who point out deeply unpleasant things "paranoid" we can pretend they're the real bad guy for pointing it out and there is no problem in the first place.

Your case is so compelling I guess i've just been hoodwinked by the pinko media who are covering up the fact that large parts of the UK are being turned to over religious courts, where stoning is the normal punishment and boogie men run around shafting anything sentient. I'll be sleeping with my light on with my AK47 cocked and ready from now on, thanks for the warning!

Sorry but there ARE areas of this country that HAVE been turned over to people who are socially and culturally 'alien' to the indigenous of this country, to say otherwise would be taking the Ostrich option.

The reality is that all those Poles, Latvians, Lithuanians and the like will, as the Poles and Italians did generations back, completely assimilate into our society while retaining a pride for their heritage.

Unfortunately, generations later, we still have Asians who have done fuck all to achieve that and never will. Sharia Law certainly exists in their communities as does other things that really shouldn't be done at all.

Its fucking stupid not to consider the faint possibility that those we now seek to embrace and bring to our little Island wont necessarily love us, wont want to embrace a western culture and will expect us to fit around them.

You used the word 'boogie' man, are you American?????

Sorry but there ARE areas of this country that HAVE been turned over to people who are socially and culturally 'alien' to the indigenous of this country, to say otherwise would be taking the Ostrich option.

The reality is that all those Poles, Latvians, Lithuanians and the like will, as the Poles and Italians did generations back, completely assimilate into our society while retaining a pride for their heritage.

Unfortunately, generations later, we still have Asians who have done fuck all to achieve that and never will. Sharia Law certainly exists in their communities as does other things that really shouldn't be done at all.

Its fucking stupid not to consider the faint possibility that those we now seek to embrace and bring to our little Island wont necessarily love us, wont want to embrace a western culture and will expect us to fit around them.

Mudslime, mudslime gotta love the mudslime. To not love the mudslime is a hate crime dontcha know. Muhammad was a pig fucker and a pedo, Oh no I've committed a hate crime against our mudslime friends.

Once they're out of Syria they're not refugees any more. They're window shoppers deciding which country they want to take their tedious, awful act of claiming to be poor misunderstood innocent victims, but then within 5 minutes of being shown to their council house, demanding the local laws/ways of life be changed/excused for them (and raping everything in sight) to.

The father of that famous drowned child, had already reached Turkey. A country which I'm sure UKIP types have been called racist about because they don't want it to join the EU. So surely Turkey is a fine safe country if lefties want it to join the EU? Why couldn't they stay there? He chose to put the child on a raft and paddle to wherever. The raft probably tipped over cause the father was laughing too hard at how easy it is to manipulate "the kuffar" and how much of a worldwide media propaganda trance/hold they have over us.

Until this moment I hadn't realized that Dr. Zorders was actually Donald Trump.

• Like 1

Until this moment I hadn't realized that Dr. Zorders was actually Donald Trump.

^ Except with less m................................

anagable hair.

Are you on my side yet?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sumte-german-village-with-100-residents-and-zero-infrastructure-told-to-take-in-750-refugees-a6717591.html

When even the Independent and the NY Times are reporting this stuff you know it's getting ludicrous. Of course, the "islamophobic" blogs had the story about a month ago.