Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Is Deathlist Too Permissive Of Banter/abuse Of Posters?

Woohoo! I came back for the fun! I don't even know half of y'all and I've already decided this is shit. Sounds like a bunch of American Southern Baptists hollering about video games.

CA!!!

Come and join me in playing 'hunt for my sausage' we will have loads of fun!!

Bring yer magnifying glass.

Mk - i talked about banning lardy. I'm pretty sure at this she could post videos of saville's crimes in that mortuary and only get warned.

I missed this - perhaps you could elaborate on your reasoning for this comment?
he just wants half of this website banned including me,him,you,lFN, zorders,youngwily,radguy and all guests. Why I don't know but I have a screenshot of him saying that in chat

Mk - i talked about banning lardy. I'm pretty sure at this she could post videos of saville's crimes in that mortuary and only get warned.

he just wants half of this website banned including me,him,you,lFN, zorders,youngwily,radguy and all guests. Why I don't know but I have a screenshot of him saying that in chat

Put it up or It didn't happen!! :D

sorry I am on Mobile but I am sure the others on chat can vouch for its legitimacy

Lol, look at the stooshie when I put up the screenshot of a Zorders pm :D

Removed from post and told it wasn't good form :(

A chat one would see some folk combust.

Lol, look at the stooshie when I put up the screenshot of a Zorders pm :D

Removed from post and told it wasn't good form :(

A chat one would see some folk combust.

Well, I suppose a PM COULD be viewed as private but chat is public so I couldn't see any reason for not disclosing what was said by somebody who was actually there.

It doesn't matter anyway, if its all true then its a pretty piss poor thing to do.

• Like 1

Morbidkid as always is talking utter bollocks as always and is not in possession of the full facts or delibertely misrepresenting. I've highlighted the important part of this, I indicated to the admins that I wouldn't blame them for banning a whole bunch of members most of whom MK has already divulged and frankly I can't remember the others. This is not the same as saying these people should be banned.

Why anyone would want me banned is anybody's guess. I report some deaths, comment and sympathise on our collective loss and in general respect all posters, whether guests or members. I take time to respond to criticism of whether I've posted in the "correct thread" and I'm not even that bothered if folk post the same death afterwards (maybe a bit tetchy if it's posted within 24 hours in the same freaking thread). I've used the appropriate ranting threads, hey that's what they are there for, right? Hardly, if ever, using profanity, and always open to rebuttal.

I wasn't going to enter this discussion. I've only been here 10 months, and am a first time forum of any kind user. I have tripped through some previous threads and can honestly say go back 5, 7 or ten years and there are outright battles of some unbelievable language, verging on hatred on occasion (maybe just the way I'm reading it).

I'm astounded I'm even mentioned in despatches.

• Like 2

Why anyone would want me banned is anybody's guess. I report some deaths, comment and sympathise on our collective loss and in general respect all posters, whether guests or members. I take time to respond to criticism of whether I've posted in the "correct thread" and I'm not even that bothered if folk post the same death afterwards (maybe a bit tetchy if it's posted within 24 hours in the same freaking thread). I've used the appropriate ranting threads, hey that's what they are there for, right? Hardly, if ever, using profanity, and always open to rebuttal.

I wasn't going to enter this discussion. I've only been here 10 months, and am a first time forum of any kind user. I have tripped through some previous threads and can honestly say go back 5, 7 or ten years and there are outright battles of some unbelievable language, verging on hatred on occasion (maybe just the way I'm reading it).

I'm astounded I'm even mentioned in despatches.

Might read in that manner of utter hatred to me or you, but Boudicca, DDT and Paul Bearer insist that that was just "banter" between "friends". Not sure I'd speak to any of my friends in those terms but different people have different relationships.

Hmm, I obviously care about this more than I thought.

I really couldn't give a flying fuck THAT someone wants me banned, but I am intrigued to know WHY? So I swear a lot (it's big and clever), and I call people twats a lot (especially those that deserve it) - but I'm sure I have never been really horrid and spiteful and malicious to anyone, have I? Admittedly my memory is shit, and I have done quite a bit of drunk posting, so if I have, show me, and I'll eat humble pie (I fucking love pie). There are posters here that have been subject to quite horrible personal abuse in times of real trauma in their lives, myself included, and I don't hear those people shouting for the abusers to be banned - you simply ignore them.

And I don't think it's anything to do with the longevity of a poster - there are some posters on here that have been around years that are dull as fuck and twice as cuntish, and some that have been here five minutes that are hilarious, intelligent and not averse to a good debate on a chosen subject.

Bitching in the chat room - grow up for fuck's sake. Have the balls to address someone directly, or shut the fuck up and piss off to Mumsnet.

• Like 6

quote-first-law-on-holes-when-you-re-in-

Just general friendly advice for all involved in this little contretemps, whatever it is.

Is Healey in a hole, or was he cremated? ^_^

I think the mods will see a clear line when it is crossed, it's not for us to question their judgement. It's their forum, deserving of respect. Tuppence paid in full.

*Exit, pursued by a glare.*

• Like 1

Morbidkid as always is talking utter bollocks as always and is not in possession of the full facts or delibertely misrepresenting. I've highlighted the important part of this, I indicated to the admins that I wouldn't blame them for banning a whole bunch of members most of whom MK has already divulged and frankly I can't remember the others. This is not the same as saying these people should be banned.

OK I spotted mistakes here. You repeated as always twice. You complain about user abuse yet you insult and even stats that I may have not have been in full possession of facts (which is what happened as I arrived in chat much latter than deathray). Very hypocritical wouldn't you agree lFN