Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Is Deathlist Too Permissive Of Banter/abuse Of Posters?

Who gives a shit you massive cunt Deathray! It's words on a screen, you fucking w***er!!!

dude I was also there and they were quite serious. Also it may interest you to know that you were one of the users they talked about banning

Didn't there used to be a rule that what was said in chat, stayed in chat?

I thought that only applied to PMs or private chats. Literally nybody can walk into chat and see whats just been said about them.

To be honest, it would bother me not one jot if I were to be banned.

This is not a real place and, here, Im not a real person or summat.

When we used to do chat years back ( even using MSNchat) nobody whinged like a girl about banning people because they were rude/nasty or otherwise.

It pretty much sums up the state of the forum nowdays,there are too many people bringing their proverbial handbags up to their chins in mock horror.

If you dont like certain posters dont interact with them,if posters are crossing 'the line' the Mods will deal with it, not the pseudo ones.

Ive never asked for anybody to be banned,even when they went way over the line and bought my personal grief to this place.

Basically, grow the fuck up or piss off, the place will survive without you or me or anybody else.

Seriously, its all gone a bit pathetic.

I agree with everything you've said, the admins saw it differently from what I heard. But at the end of the day it's down to whoever owns the forum to decide content.

since you are active now can you tell me what users were being considered for banning and the reasons

Who gives a shit you massive cunt Deathray! It's words on a screen, you fucking w***er!!!

dude I was also there and they were quite serious. Also it may interest you to know that you were one of the users they talked about banning

I thought that only applied to PMs or private chats. Literally nybody can walk into chat and see whats just been said about them.

When we used to do chat years back ( even using MSNchat) nobody whinged like a girl about banning people because they were rude/nasty or otherwise.

It pretty much sums up the state of the forum nowdays,there are too many people bringing their proverbial handbags up to their chins in mock horror.

If you dont like certain posters dont interact with them,if posters are crossing 'the line' the Mods will deal with it, not the pseudo ones.

Ive never asked for anybody to be banned,even when they went way over the line and bought my personal grief to this place.

Basically, grow the fuck up or piss off, the place will survive without you or me or anybody else.

I agree with everything you've said, the admins saw it differently from what I heard. But at the end of the day it's down to whoever owns the forum to decide content.

since you are active now can you tell me what users were being considered for banning and the reasons

Nobody specific - just the people who fling insults at random people for no reason. Doesn't take a genius to make inferrations from that. But as they pointed out, there'd be very few regular, high-volume posters left in this place if that was implemented.

Nobody specific - just the people who fling insults at random people for no reason. Doesn't take a genius to make inferrations from that. But as they pointed out, there'd be very few regular, high-volume posters left in this place if that was implemented.

I hope you buy a boat with a hole in it, go out to sea and drown.

• Like 1

I hope you buy a boat with a hole in it, go out to sea and drown.

Many Syrians have done that one already.

• Like 2

Many Syrians have done that one already.

But none of them members, AFAIK.

That is what the whole world is going like old man.

All people do nowadays is look to play the victim, and they seem to get an extra sick kick out of it if they were the ones causing trouble in the first place (e.g. Halibuts, Bahar Mustafa, Hillsborough, fat blacks stealing cigars in America). That's not a Deathlist problem, it's a world problem. You didn't notice this? oh it's probably because you cant be arsed to read the news, because the world's just in too depressing shape to care despite how, um, that certain guy in america who you all fell for like chumps, and you would have lynched me if I'd dared to dissent back in 2008 when you were wetting your pants for him) was supposed to magically improve everything.

Anyway, in a way you're the one who's being silly cos you're saying "woe is us" when it's actually just the general way people are going in this world innit, "or summat". If anything it's obviously a lot less in evidence here than elsewhere.

It's like someone in the middle of the plague in the 1340s going "this golf club sucks, all our members are dropping dead, what wimps!" ;)

don't be hating me cos I'm educatin ye...

Firstly, if you had half a brain, you would see that my post was edited by LFN for laughs. Secondly, do you honestly think I give a fuck? I'd be quite interested to see evidence of these terrible posts that I have apparently randomly made with no provocation against people that didn't fucking deserve it?

That is what the whole world is going like old man.

All people do nowadays is look to play the victim, and they seem to get an extra sick kick out of it if they were the ones causing trouble in the first place (e.g. Halibuts, Bahar Mustafa, Hillsborough, fat blacks stealing cigars in America). That's not a Deathlist problem, it's a world problem. You didn't notice this? oh it's probably because you cant be arsed to read the news, because the world's just in too depressing shape to care despite how, um, that certain guy in america who you all fell for like chumps, and you would have lynched me if I'd dared to dissent back in 2008 when you were wetting your pants for him) was supposed to magically improve everything.

Anyway, in a way you're the one who's being silly cos you're saying "woe is us" when it's actually just the general way people are going in this world innit, "or summat". If anything it's obviously a lot less in evidence here than elsewhere.

It's like someone in the middle of the plague in the 1340s going "this golf club sucks, all our members are dropping dead, what wimps!" ;)

don't be hating me cos I'm educatin ye...

Hmmmm, Id rather be educated by the ghost of Jimmy Savile on how to fuck corpses.

• Like 1

Firstly, if you had half a brain, you would see that my post was edited by LFN for laughs. Secondly, do you honestly think I give a fuck? I'd be quite interested to see evidence of these terrible posts that I have apparently randomly made with no provocation against people that didn't fucking deserve it?

I don't see why people are being so coy.

Name the accused and name the accusers, lance the boil!!!!

did I even mention your name. Read it again and you can see that what I said applies to lFN not you

I saw what was said in that chat and I was shocked. Very shocked. I said my piece and left.

• Like 4

did I even mention your name. Read it again and you can see that what I said applies to lFN not you

Apologies. I naturally assumed you were replying to the post with words in it, not the post that was completely blank.

I only ever pop into the chat room for the annual New Year Day Deathlist reveal chat anyway. No point in banning folk, just don't look at idiotic posts - that's what I do. [Yes, I don't look at my own posts, before some smart alec replies with that one!]

Woohoo! I came back for the fun! I don't even know half of y'all and I've already decided this is shit. Sounds like a bunch of American Southern Baptists hollering about video games.

• Like 5

Mk - i talked about banning lardy. I'm pretty sure at this she could post videos of saville's crimes in that mortuary and only get warned.

I missed this - perhaps you could elaborate on your reasoning for this comment?

Do posters actually get warnings?

Anyhoo, I digress.

Point A/ for those whelts whining about 'banning' , what are you wanting? Unless you are a particularly retarded gibbon, getting a ban means jack shit.

b,b,b,but the mods can ban their IP address.

Fuck, my IP was/is (accidently) on the ban list. Does it stop me posting ? Would it stop me reregistering a new account?

No.

B/

Hold on, I've an idea re the betterment of the site

Why, no. You don't.

Shut the fuck up.

C/ Bitching about folk whether it is in chat/pm or even text is childish in the extreme. Just call them out on the many many threads about bitching that is there.

• Like 2

Soon it will be December and we can all get back to arguing which celebrities the committee should put on the 2016 list and then in January bemoaning the fact that they haven't included all 75 of your suggestions. All this will be as an Autumn leaf.

This really didn't kick off like some of us thought it would.

Its all a bit like somebody forcefully pushing you in the back, you turn around to see who and are confronted with a sea of people behind you, the cuntbucket hiding amongst them like the cowardly dog that they are or summat.

((sigh)) there used to be PROPER fights here in the old days!! :)

Soon it will be December and we can all get back to arguing which celebrities the committee should put on the 2016 list and then in January bemoaning the fact that they haven't included all 75 of your suggestions. All this will be as an Autumn leaf.

You cannot stroll through the forum like Terry Waite, look what happened to him!!!!

• Like 1

Ironically, maybe the respect certain posters have for the forum elders is the problem, and upstart newjacks like Deathray and the other gormless fuck are exactly what the site needs to continue in its olden traditions?

• Like 1

You cannot stroll through the forum like Terry Waite, look what happened to him!!!!

Will you let me out for a walk round soon. The radiator is getting hot.

• Like 3

Ironically, maybe the respect certain posters have for the forum elders is the problem, and upstart newjacks like Deathray and the other gormless fuck are exactly what the site needs to continue in its olden traditions?

2 fucking years and I'm an upstart newjack. Come on Spade, i respected you until that - you're one of the few people on here acrually with a brain cell.

Mk - i talked about banning lardy. I'm pretty sure at this she could post videos of saville's crimes in that mortuary and only get warned.

The admins love you. It's probably because most of them are sexually repressed and your the only female they ever come aceoss but don't knock it!

2 fucking years and I'm an upstart newjack. Come on Spade, i respected you until that - you're one of the few people on here acrually with a brain cell.

Er, ok.............

No, you are not an upstart but you come across as very young and very immature.

Basically, your youth and immaturity are as galling to many of us as my brusque rude and expletive laden shit posting is to plenty here too.

The difference is Ive been a w***er here from the outset and, yeah, two years for you is hardly a fucking Gold medal.

To make a comparison, if one is actually possible, people like Spade, Toast, Time and the like shit all over you in terms of post quality and what they bring to the forum, you will never reach their summit if you were to shove a rocket up your arse and light it.

There, the reality of our pretend world, I will say what I think and not hide behind my mummys dress, unless im wearing it.

• Like 4

The admins love you. It's probably because most of them are sexually repressed and your the only female they ever come aceoss but don't knock it!

No they love her because she is a genuinely funny, engaging, warm and good human being.

She is also a fucking riot at DL cons. :D

• Like 1