Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

SA Parliament extended condolences on Sunday following the death of former journalist and DA MP Zelda Jongbloed following a long battle with cancer.

Jongbloed had been a journalist for 40 years before she became a DA MP in 2014, and served with dedication on several committees.

SC

20 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

SA Parliament extended condolences on Sunday following the death of former journalist and DA MP Zelda Jongbloed following a long battle with cancer.

Jongbloed had been a journalist for 40 years before she became a DA MP in 2014, and served with dedication on several committees.

SC

Presumably from a form of bloed cancer.

Makes me think of our most recent "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" series. Sydney Youngblood was there, explaining "Yes, I'm still alive!"

Just now, gcreptile said:

Nawaz Sharif, also known as the husband of Kulsoom Nawaz, now also in failing health, needs to be hospitalised:

https://indianexpress.com/article/pakistan/nawaz-sharif-suffering-from-heart-kidney-ailments-may-be-hospitalised-report-5270628/

Just wait for his trial to be dropped, and then he’ll have a miraculous recovery, and avoid all of those criminal charges. :D 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Just wait for his trial to be dropped, and then he’ll have a miraculous recovery, and avoid all of those criminal charges. :D 

What trial?  It’s over.  He’s serving a sentence.

On 19/07/2018 at 11:36, drol said:

Ah ah. By the way Karunanidhi has changed his tracheostomy tube but he has already been discharged, the fat fuck.

Edit: And don't forget Atal Bihari Vajpayee and George Fernandes. Beyond human possibilities.

Karunanidhi's health detereorating:

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/karunanidhi-health-updates-declines-fever-kauvery-hospital

We've been there before though, a couple of times (and ND Tiwari is still alive, too).

Multiple organ failure does not necessarily mean death. Li Rui is suffering from it from the first days of April and is still going.

Maryon Pittman Allen, one of only two women to serve as a U.S. senator from Alabama, has died.

Allen's nephew, state Sen. Trip Pittman, says his aunt died Monday. She was 92.

SC

Posting this hospital picture of M. Karunanidhi here, so we can have the ND Tiwari / Karunanidhi face-off:

KaruInHospital750.jpg?itok=BLYZlx8G

face off.jpg

• Haha 1

Can you tell who is who?

image.png.d232645f023b48b81cca11126123a0c8.pngimage.png.97c44af74eadc0c4b2ac91fc10d443b8.png

Our favourite Vietnames president Le Duc Anh is back to hospital, while Do Muoi was never really discharged.

• Like 1

On 26/07/2018 at 16:54, gcreptile said:

Karunanidhi's health detereorating:

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/karunanidhi-health-updates-declines-fever-kauvery-hospital

We've been there before though, a couple of times (and ND Tiwari is still alive, too).

M. Karunanidhi, 3rd Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, has died aged 94... apparently. 

Just now, Thatcher said:

M. Karunanidhi, 3rd Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, has died aged 94... apparently. 

That Face Off was shorter than the fucking film!

But better, because the film is shite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

EDIT: Not confirmed yet. Uhmmmm......

Uuuhhhh... my nemesis of a thousand cup rounds...

@msc: And the winner is not the one one would have thought... if true, but I choose to believe.

3 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Uuuhhhh... my nemesis of a thousand cup rounds...

@msc: And the winner is not the one one would have thought... if true, but I choose to believe.

Didn't you pick him two or three times in the Cup? A bit like Pedro and that old priest.

Yes,also a last survivor for some rounds.

Also, I picked both him and Tiwari in the Windy City Deadpool. It was sort of leading towards a 2-for-1.