Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

He's either crazy or addicted to something, but I don't think it's cancer or anything. They wouldn't be so secretive it was something more sympathetic.

The mysterious mood disorder that Jesse Jackson Jr is "corrupt with" must be stress related but it would be hysterical if the headlines came out saying "Jesse Jackson Jr possessed by the devil" :lol:

• Like 1

Most people are saying Ri Yong Ho, army chief of North Korea until today, has been ousted from his post under the guise of an undisclosed illness, but in actuality, he's being removed due to an internal power struggle. Who knows with that place, but it's still something to keep an eye on. Maybe if he's not dying naturally, he'll be 'taken out'.

Guest Guest

Bradford West MP Marsha Singh is to resign his seat due to ill health.

“I have been increasingly ill over a period of time last year and had a very serious illness and was admitted to hospital. I thought I had overcome that, but obviously that wasn’t the case and I have been back into hospital both in London and here. It was maybe wishful thinking on my part but I thought I would recover quickly and get back to work, until eventually with medical advice it became clear that it was going to take a lot longer to recover, if I ever fully do."

That doesn't sound very promising. :sicktherm:

he's dead http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-18875343

What a refreshing birthday treat, a torturing goon has died and I get to break the news. Former Egyptian Vice President, Omar Suleiman, has died while in the US, according to the front page of AlArabiya.

EDIT: Here is a solid link from Reuters.

Guest Guest

would have been better to put that in the Hosni Mubarak thread

Think either would have sufficed really

Why? Did he change his name to Hosni Mubarak before he died?

Guest Guest

use your brain!

use your brain!

Now theres a thought...

The health of 97-year-old Lakshmi Sahgal, Indian revolutionist and former Minister of Women's Affairs in the Azad Hind government, has deteriorated. She suffered a heart attack earlier this week and was put in the ICU, where doctors admit, things are not looking good.

The health of 97-year-old Lakshmi Sahgal, Indian revolutionist and former Minister of Women's Affairs in the Azad Hind government, has deteriorated. She suffered a heart attack earlier this week and was put in the ICU, where doctors admit, things are not looking good.

Give her a week.

Give her a week.

Dead

It has been announced that Jesse Jackson Jr.'s condition is worse than expected. He has been on medical leave for "exhaustion" for three weeks, but now his camp is saying that things are more serious than previously thought. Could be that exhaustion is a cover for something, or it's just nothing.

I was just about to post the same story. I'll definitely watch this, but don't be surprised if it's to cover something up. Jackson has been under scrutiny before.

It's depession. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/27/jesse-jackson-jr-in-mayo-clinic-being-treated-for-depression/

It has been announced that Jesse Jackson Jr.'s condition is worse than expected. He has been on medical leave for "exhaustion" for three weeks, but now his camp is saying that things are more serious than previously thought. Could be that exhaustion is a cover for something, or it's just nothing.

I was just about to post the same story. I'll definitely watch this, but don't be surprised if it's to cover something up. Jackson has been under scrutiny before.

It's depession. http://www.foxnews.c...for-depression/

And for "gastrointestinal issues" apparently, which could be something to look into.

We're definitely not getting the full story, but I don't think it's an addiction to something.

And for "gastrointestinal issues" apparently, which could be something to look into.

We're definitely not getting the full story, but I don't think it's an addiction to something.

Jackson's wife says that her husband is "still very depressed."

Former Belgian minister Michel Daerden died today at the age of 62. Not much to say about him apart from a legendary performance in the Belgian parliament being... drunk!

The fun starts at 3'50".

Jackson's wife says that her husband is "still very depressed."

Jackson has officially been diagnosed with bipolar depression, putting an end to the whole mystery.

Alf Morris

The veteran Labour MP and campaigner for disability rights has died aged 84.

The Interior Minister of the Phillipines has gone missing after a private plane he was on crashed. Search is underway... http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=839437&publicationSubCategoryId=63

And... They've found him. Dead of course. 180 meters below sea level. http://president.gov.ph/news/robredos-body-found/

Perhaps he wanted to be buried at sea??