Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it was the same for them.

8 pints strong beer.

12 lb burgers (with cheese).

2 bottles 140° moonshine.

1 pillowcase in case there's a lynching.

1 spare string for the banjo.

200 rounds for the family AK.

+++checks eBay for a signed Mein Kampf, could always use a spare +++

6 grams Columbian.

4 Babysham, for the laydees.

1 'how to research your family tree - Arkansas edition' (1 page flyer).

More lb burgers in case they become hungry in the 2nd quarter.

1 blueray of 'Bedtime for Bonzo' , imagine wearing out a normal dvd.

1 map of the World, with all the countries coloured in for easy identification.

+++checks eBay for closing time on rocket launcher+++

1 postal order to Pat Robertson.

1 'honk if you support our troops' bumper sticker in case one of the other 8 get damp.

More lb burgers , to keep the mexicants in work.

I was joking about the Map....

Do people still drink Babysham?

Im sure they do, there was a big push a few years ago on the stuff.

Lots of prime time advertising to make it 'trendy'

Its quite nice actually.. :ph34r:

I just remember drinking with a group of friends a few years back, as the amount of alcohol consumed increased, so did what would usually be considered a secret between you and your girlfriend, was shared with the rest of the group.

One of my friends shared that during one particular night after getting drunk and stoned with his girlfriend, she had begged for him to "anally excite her with a Babysham bottle"

The next day, we all still had plenty of alcohol in our system and were at the bar topping up our alcohol level, my friend's girlfriend turned up. Being the generous person that she is, decided to buy a round. So when she asked us what we would like to drink, she was met with a chorus of "I'LL HAVE A BABYSHAM!!!".

They split up very soon after that incident.

• Like 4

I haven't got him on ignore, as reading his insane blather makes me feel much better about myself.

• Like 1

8 pints strong beer.

12 lb burgers (with cheese).

2 bottles 140° moonshine.

1 pillowcase in case there's a lynching.

1 spare string for the banjo.

200 rounds for the family AK.

+++checks eBay for a signed Mein Kampf, could always use a spare +++

6 grams Columbian.

4 Babysham, for the laydees.

1 'how to research your family tree - Arkansas edition' (1 page flyer).

More lb burgers in case they become hungry in the 2nd quarter.

1 blueray of 'Bedtime for Bonzo' , imagine wearing out a normal dvd.

1 map of the World, with all the countries coloured in for easy identification.

+++checks eBay for closing time on rocket launcher+++

1 postal order to Pat Robertson.

1 'honk if you support our troops' bumper sticker in case one of the other 8 get damp.

More lb burgers , to keep the mexicants in work.

I was joking about the Map....

I just remember drinking with a group of friends a few years back, as the amount of alcohol consumed increased, so did what would usually be considered a secret between you and your girlfriend, was shared with the rest of the group.

One of my friends shared that during one particular night after getting drunk and stoned with his girlfriend, she had begged for him to "anally excite her with a Babysham bottle"

The next day, we all still had plenty of alcohol in our system and were at the bar topping up our alcohol level, my friend's girlfriend turned up. Being the generous person that she is, decided to buy a round. So when she asked us what we would like to drink, she was met with a chorus of "I'LL HAVE A BABYSHAM!!!".

They split up very soon after that incident.

Wrong................but good!! :D

I was joking about not being a Halibut....

I just remember killing people for the crime of drinking with a group of friends a few decades back, as the amount of Halibut semen consumed increased, so did what would usually be considered a secret between you and your kiddie-raping Allahpals, was shared with the rest of the Mosque.

One of my friends shared that during one particular night after getting giddy while stoning his girlfriend, she had begged for him to "anally excite her with a Koran"

The next day, we all still had plenty of Allah-semen in our system and were at the Mosque sharpening our stone-throwing technique, my friend's girlfriend turned up. Being the female person that she is, decided to hang around - i.e. we hanged her. So when asked what I would like to masturbate to, Anjem Choudary was met with a chorus of "I'LL HAVE A BABYKORAN!!!".

My children were split open very soon after that incident after I caught one of them looking a bit too western for my liking.

That's a really fucking sick story, have you thought about killing yourself?

I think it was the same for them.I was joking about not being a Halibut....

Im sure they do, there was a big push a few years ago on the stuff.Lots of prime time advertising to make it 'trendy'Its quite nice actually.. :ph34r:
I just remember killing people for the crime of drinking with a group of friends a few decades back, as the amount of Halibut semen consumed increased, so did what would usually be considered a secret between you and your kiddie-raping Allahpals, was shared with the rest of the Mosque.One of my friends shared that during one particular night after getting giddy while stoning his girlfriend, she had begged for him to "anally excite her with a Koran"The next day, we all still had plenty of Allah-semen in our system and were at the Mosque sharpening our stone-throwing technique, my friend's girlfriend turned up. Being the female person that she is, decided to hang around - i.e. we hanged her. So when asked what I would like to masturbate to, Anjem Choudary was met with a chorus of "I'LL HAVE A BABYKORAN!!!".My children were split open very soon after that incident after I caught one of them looking a bit too western for my liking.

I think it was the same for them.I was joking about not being a Halibut....

Im sure they do, there was a big push a few years ago on the stuff.Lots of prime time advertising to make it 'trendy'Its quite nice actually.. :ph34r:
I just remember killing people for the crime of drinking with a group of friends a few decades back, as the amount of Halibut semen consumed increased, so did what would usually be considered a secret between you and your kiddie-raping Allahpals, was shared with the rest of the Mosque.One of my friends shared that during one particular night after getting giddy while stoning his girlfriend, she had begged for him to "anally excite her with a Koran"The next day, we all still had plenty of Allah-semen in our system and were at the Mosque sharpening our stone-throwing technique, my friend's girlfriend turned up. Being the female person that she is, decided to hang around - i.e. we hanged her. So when asked what I would like to masturbate to, Anjem Choudary was met with a chorus of "I'LL HAVE A BABYKORAN!!!".My children were split open very soon after that incident after I caught one of them looking a bit too western for my liking.

:lol:

I wonder how long until Phantom gets bored with this "I'M BLOCKING YOU" bullshit and starts arguing again.

He did after all accidentally let slip that he considers me more important than all the world's Halibuts put together. And that's quite amazing considering how much sexual excitement Islamic terrorism provides him with.

..........out of the mouths of babes......... :lol:

He's probably just got through raiding the laundry basket and found a pair of his mum's knickers to sniff.

• Like 1

Guest HarderAllahHarder

Insert same old shit here

It must be good being able to hide your own Easter eggs.

If they aren't considered Haram of course

This is just sad now. can't you just move on from this argument and maybe get some friends.
  • Like 2

This is just sad now. can't you just move on from this argument and maybe get some friends.

"this is just sad"

I know, a bunch of 40+ year olds going "i cant hear him can you? no me either I blocked him too" is just... beyond words innit.

those poor poor people. I cant imagine what Phantom's kids go through. Or what goes through them (his penis)

"this is just sad"

I know, a bunch of 40+ year olds going "i cant hear him can you? no me either I blocked him too" is just... beyond words innit.

those poor poor people. I cant imagine what Phantom's kids go through. Or what goes through them (his penis)

what is your obsession with child molestation. Sounds like you're more likely to rape a child than phantom.

Confucious say

'Never piss into a strong head wind as you will only wet your own trousers'

• Like 2

"this is just sad"

what is your obsession with child molestation. Sounds like you're more likely to rape a child than phantom.

That's like asking a murder detective what's his obsession with murder?

If I was pro-molestation I'd be pro-"migrant" like Phantom. How hard is that to figure out?

I don't like seeing young people get damaged hence why you need to stop teaming up with Phantom cause obviously his brain disease is contagious.

What a productive day! :D

• Like 1

One of the most hilarious things Phantom's extremely limited little gang have probably convinced themselves of along the way is the idea that somehow if I had a big "important" job (like this matters any more at this point in world events) and could afford to ride around in a BMW I somehow wouldn't call out Phantom and anyone else who indulges his colossally clowntarded act of appeasing, denying and excuse-making for ISIS, while getting angry about harmless Christians.

Retarded is retarded. I would call you the retarded retard you are if I was 8,or 80, and if I was living in cardboard city or in a royal suite in Monte Carlo

So one more time Phantom. You. Are. a Cunt. And You. Should. Kill. Yourself. Violently.

joe-pesci-as-charlie-botempo-4_zpslzfmvv

• Like 2

Also Morbidkid, Phantom was the one who started with the sexual accusations.

He just suddenly started going on about how I apparently "sniff" my family's undergarments? (Like I've said he turned it into a debate about me instead of Islam, cos he is shit at arguing and he was on the wrong side in the first place. I just created this thread to humour his sudden new direction/tack) And spy on my fugly inside-and-out sister?

So by your standards it sounds like he's more likely to do that? lol

Hence why I say he probably rapes his kids.

You wouldn't make a very good judge would you, can't even keep a proper timeline of who started what.

Im guessing he is declaring his undying love and begging me for my sperm? :D

He's begging for mine

• Like 1

Look at those two middle-aged men up there. Morbidkid called me sad for continuing to argue. Yet they check in to make a lame "response" to my posts every single time. Despite the fact they can't even bear to read my demolitions of them any more. That's what an image of real loser looks like.

Now Phantom, do the universe a favour and commit bloody Seppuku. And make sure you give us a live video feed of it.

He's begging for mine

LFN is so old his jizz probably comes out as dust :D

• Like 1

He's begging for mine

Well he's begging for a porking.

• Like 1

He's begging for mine