Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wait a sec..

Zorders asks for unemployed to be banned from DL

Deathray was unemployableDD.

Mods ban Deathray.

:sherlock:

Yep, because he thought that from me telling him to stop being a cunt by sitting online all day and night blaming the world for his failures. so I told him to get a job.

So he felt it was directed at all unemployed people on here. What he fails to realise is that 4 years ago, I was unemployed. But while looking for work, I was volunteering at my daughter's school and at one of the community colleges as well as taking a college course.

Whereas Phantom shows us what a contented person he is by staying up all day and night characterising blameless people who have legitimate complaints about their start in life as paranoid people "who blame the whole world" etc. Wow you tremendously witty cunt.

BTW, since the whole world claims to be so compassionate and everything is there any reason I shouldn't blame them (please, for the first time in your life try to only list valid reasons not kneejerk ones that come from your overworked bile duct) since they never did anything about the way I was treated as a kid? Retard!

Looks like yet another thing you think sounds terribly clever but doesn't stand up to logical inspection you defective ISIS-cheerleading blow-up doll. You shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a school you creepy cunt.

Zorders, You are still a child

• Like 2

For the love of God.

Zorders - you had a hard start in life. We get it. I'm sorry for you, I really am. But LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD have had a hard start in life, LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD had parents that hated them. And LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES without FUCKING GOING ON ABOUT IT EVERY FIVE SECONDS. Your mum was a bitch - so why not show the bitch SHE DOESN'T MATTER by GETTING ON AND MAKING A SUCCESS OF YOUR LIFE instead of whining like a fucking kid AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY. What better way to stick it right up her fat ass than showing her you don't need her support to be a half decent person that makes some sort of small contribution to the world, instead of just a nob. By acting like a twat, you are confirming EVERYTHING SHE THINKS ABOUT YOU. Why give her that satisfaction?

• Like 2

Zorders, You are still a child. Hence, got any nudes you can send me?

Right.... whatever. Because coming up with every excuse to not talk about or confront the biggest problem in the world right now is mature right.....

Also, angry women are funny.

Zorders, You are still a child

Right.... whatever. Because coming up with every excuse to not talk about or confront the biggest problem in the world right now is mature right.....

Zorders,

Once again, what has ISIS got to do with your inability to find a job or function as a normal civilised member of society?

Zorders, You are still a child. Hence, got any nudes you can send me?

Zorders,

Once again, what has ISIS got to do with your inability to find a job or function as a normal civilised member of society?

Your idea of "normal civilised society" includes these people

Angry-Muslims-Protest-No-Democracy-Just-

And before December 2nd probably would have included these people

_87086133_ht_malik_farook_airport_bugged

(and probably still does)

Hence I don't really see responding to your daffy questions as much of a priority you fucking 5ft balloon animal.

Instead, please tell me why Halibuts are so fucking essential to this world and why I should want to help them when they've never done anything for me?

Do I have to spam it 400 times like one of Deathray's posts before you get it?

You are a thick cunt, go die.

All rimming Allah and no thinky thinky makes Phantom the dullest boy ever

Cheers.

Zorders,

It appears that I need to explain things to you in a manner in which you will hopefully understand.

Being an adult, I (and only I) am responsible for my happiness. So what I do is prioritise.

1. Things I have direct control of

2. Things I have influence in changing

3. Things that are not within my control or influence

You are still unable or incapable of answering a simple question, and seem content in laying blame for your own failures at other people.

If it bothers you so much, and you want to make a conscious involvement to change things, might I suggest you venture Hinton a career in politics or enlist in the armed forces.

I see you decided to forego answering the key question

Instead, please tell me why Halibuts are so fucking essential to this world and why I should want to help them when they've never done anything for me?

So you could instead accuse me of "not answering questions"

If there was a logical reason why you and many others spend so much time getting outraged on Halibuts' behalf you would have told me. There isn't one, except your own colossal and all-consuming vanity. The word muppet was practically invented for people like you. Another good one would be why my employment status (as much as you know about it) is a more pressing issue than "people" like you pretending radical islam doesn't exist. I doubt you will answer that either because no-one could except maybe Spike Milligan after having his drink spiked with LSD.

Just fuck off and die of something rather soon please.

Epic Rap battle of history

Phantom

Vs

Dr Zorders

Begin.

• Like 1

Again you're incapable of answering the original questions posed to you. Look at my previous comment. I have never denied radical Islam exists and as I have stated in the past, it's one group of angry Halibuts who do not reflect the views of all those that belong to that religion. Just like your views do not reflect that of paranoid teenagers in Milton Keynes.

Okay, since you said you only address things you can change, I guess that means you don't think Americans can do much to change anything in the world after 8 years of Obama? It's not much use as a country any more?

What happened to "Yes We can"?

Also apparently you think you can change me after like 2 months of repeating yourself like a lemon.

Okay, since you said you only address things you can change, I guess that means you don't think Americans can do much to change anything in the world after 8 years of Obama? It's not much use as a country any more?

Also apparently you think you can change me after like 2 months of repeating yourself like a lemon.

Zorders. Take some responsibility with your life instead of complaining. I have given you options to improve your situation, but you bleat and whine like the child you are. Other people on here have done the same. If you are incapable of doing the basic things while believing you're better than everyone else on here because you claim to have superior debating skills, then it is not mine norr anyone else's problem. Please go and play on infowars.com if you want people to share your same knee jerk paranoia.

Zorders. Take some responsibility with your life instead of complaining. I have given you options to improve your situation, but you bleat and whine like the child you are. Other people on here have done the same. If you are incapable of doing the basic things while believing you're better than everyone else on here because you claim to have superior debating skills, then it is not mine norr anyone else's problem. Please go and play on infowars.com if you want people to share your same knee jerk paranoia.

Me not liking Halibuts = "paranoia"

Halibut countries jailing foreigners who put the slightest foot wrong = "that's just how they choose to run their countries!"

You braindead zombie freaks grant rights to Halibuts to "enforce their standards" that you don't grant to non-Halibuts and non-Halibut countries. That is not equality, or sanity. It is you being a pathetic medieval-civilisation-romanticising middle aged fruitcake.

Also you keep focusing on me instead of Halibuts because obviously you're never going to win that argument.

Lots of people complain about lots of things, despite how the likes of you spend years going on about evil corporations ruining the world, you seem to have all of a suddenly adopted a position that says all complaints are invalid. And apparently the definition of an "adult" is someone who blames themselves for shitty things people did to them, even when they were a defenseless kid? LMAO wow. You thermonuclear megacretin. Apparently if someone had stabbed me when I was a kid you would want me to mark that down in a notepad marked "mistakes I made"? What in the flying christ is wrong with you, have you been using extra-rough recycled toilet paper since 1979 or something?

Do you think child abuse or neglect laws should be scrapped? Cause they were just implemented by "annoying whiners" in the first place! They need to do that surely? Why bother with courts at all? Everyone who ever complains about anything needs to "shut up and get on with it!"

You have suddenly turned into a Four Yorkshiremen sketch with legs (and typing hands, unfortunately for everyone) because I took your pathetic abject Islamophilia and shoved it up your rhetorical ass repeatedly. You're the sore loser here.

Cue next generic non-response, mega-cretin.

Zorders,

You fail to stay on topic. Stop blaming ISIS or your mother for your inability to function as a normal member of society. And yes, making excuses when people provide advice is whining. All you do is spout abuse because people don't throw their arms in the air in the same melodramatic way that you do, and dive under the table screaming "THE HalibutS ARE COMING! THE HalibutS ARE COMING! "

Now, I will say it one last time. Take control of your life , stop blaming others, and grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up. If you're an adult like you claim to be, then fucking act like one instead of throwing tantrums like a 5 year old.

You are a complete fucking waste of time.

Something is severely lacking it's either your balls or brains or both.

You base your world views on convenience.

You are summed up entirely by that Ricky Gervais image you posted. The embarrassing one where he claims to be a badass because he disrespects followers of such well-known and highly relevant gods like "Jupiter" and "Apollo" or whoever.

You laughably call yourself an atheist, but only focus your ire on harmless Christians, and shout down anyone who dares to question Islam, the only religion that still beheads people. I've tried so painfully to explain to you how pointless that is, it's like claiming to be some kind of crime fighting vigilante but you spend most of your time beating up people who parked illegally, and then when someone asks you to stop an armed bank robbery you make excuses and go home. LOL

Coward, fucking pathetic coward. Just shut up and die.

Zorders,

You fail to stay on topic. Stop blaming ISIS or your mother for your inability to function as a normal member of society. And yes, making excuses when people provide advice is whining. All you do is spout abuse because people don't throw their arms in the air in the same melodramatic way that you do, and dive under the table screaming "THE HalibutS ARE COMING! THE HalibutS ARE COMING! "

Now, I will say it one last time. Take control of your life , stop blaming others, and grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up. If you're an adult like you claim to be, then fucking act like one instead of throwing tantrums like a 5 year old.

Zorders,

Look, he's making his excuses now. Cause I pointed out what an asinine fucking kunt he is for saying I should blame myself for having a farm animal for a mother.

Please kill yourself.

Do it you fucking worthless swine.

Stop blaming your mother, it's not her fault you continue to be an arsehole

I can't read. I'm just too retarded.

The reason you're an arsehole is because of your mother. That has been your excuse all the time. You're abusive to people on here and then you claim it's because of your mother. Earlier on this thread, you became abusive claiming they brought your mother into the debate because they made a comment that reminded you of her.

You are the only reason in this day and age as to why you are such an insufferable twat.

I can't bear to read anything Dr. Z wrote in case i learn something. That would be awful. I prefer to just sit here stewing in the shitty set of opinions I've held onto since about January 2003. Can't be doing with new ideas. I'll probably get a hernia or something.

Goodnight Norman,

I have to get up early as my friend Ahmed and Mehmet want me to help them buy some pressure cookers and 150ft of electrical wire.

• Like 2

Zorders,

Thank you for the private message that simply says "kill yourself"

I got bored of being subtle

Obviously still not clear enough though

Goodnight Norman,

I have to get up early as my friend Ahmed and Mehmet want me to help them buy some pressure cookers and 150ft of electrical wire, and bury the bodies of my sons' friends cos I raped and killed them after last night's sleepover

probable actual true story