Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys...

sorry to interrupt, but...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Hi guys...

sorry to interrupt, but...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

There are umpteen threads on three separate sections of this forum.

So, if you don't like one or several pop onto another etc etc.

Basically, if you don't like this one, fuck off and find another.

Actually, could a kindly mod lock this one now?

Ta. :D

• Like 1

So I guess that means you read the part where I pointed out how pathetic it is for you to try and keep getting the last word even when you're not actually reading (or claiming not to read) my posts any more?

Oh well. Whatever.

Phantom rapes his kids.

So I guess that means you read the part where I pointed out how pathetic it is for you to try and keep getting the last word even when you're not actually reading (or claiming not to read) my posts any more?

Oh well. Whatever.

Phantom rapes his kids.

No that's Eddie Large.

Oh well. Whatever.

Phantom rapes his kids.

No that's Eddie Large.

You leave me out of this.

• Like 1

No point. It'll only spill on to another thread. However, they could always pm their hate for each other.

• Like 1

No point. It'll only spill on to another thread. However, they could always pm their hate for each other.

Fair point, mind you, at least three of us have him on ignore now so whatever other vile things he says elsewhere we wont see anyway!! :D

Oh well. Whatever.

Phantom rapes his kids.

No that's Eddie Large.

MK,

Zorders is upset because I didn't display the same knee jerk neurotic reaction as he did when the shootings occured in California, and that I happen to have friends who are Halibuts but lead peaceful lives and have no intention of killing anyone. Just as I used to have friends in the 80s who were Irish but had no affiliation with the IRA. So since then he's been hounding me because he has nothing to do with his time.

Oh well. Whatever.

Phantom rapes his kids.

No that's Eddie Large.

MK,

Zorders is upset because I didn't display the same knee jerk neurotic reaction as he did when the shootings occured in California, and that I happen to have friends who are Halibuts but lead peaceful lives and have no intention of killing anyone. Just as I used to have friends in the 80s who were Irish but had no affiliation with the IRA. So since then he's been hounding me because he has nothing to do with his time.

I had a natural reaction of disgust and exasperation at something like that. And called everyone who assumed it was "white gun nuts" retards.

You had the "cover your knees, they're offensive to Allah" jerk-off Commieneurotic reaction of mumbling and chuntering something vague about how "this is the season for Christians to shoot stuff up" while people were still trying to zip up the body bags on an Islamic massacre. You deserve to be shot up for the shameless scummy way you reacted to try and talk about your fantasy Christian terrorism as a distraction from the identity of the ACTUAL massacre perps.

I can't shoot you or castrate your tiny raisin nuts in front of your kids as you deserve, so this is the next best thing.

Can only speak for myself here.... But is there even a remote chance of returning to the observance of internet discussion rule 101 here? I.e. avoiding this?

Oh, and with regard to some of the religious barbs...

Maggie_Smith.png

Yeah, thought not. As you were.

(Really not setting myself up as some kind of arbiter here, not my place, not least because I've only been active for a year or something, but can't be alone in feeling this has gone on long enough).

• Like 3

Can only speak for myself here.... But is there even a remote chance of returning to the observance of internet discussion rule 101 here? I.e. avoiding this?

Oh, and with regard to some of the religious barbs...

Yeah, thought not. As you were.

(Really not setting myself up as some kind of arbiter here, not my place, not least because I've only been active for a year or something, but can't be alone in feeling this has gone on long enough).

Wow, you managed to combine Reddit-style "comparing everything to a penis" awfulness and making me remember Clownton Shabbey existed in one post.

Anyway.

There's a time when someone's penis (i.e. Phantom's beloved Islam) becomes so stinky and rotten that it's overwhelming and it's more stupid not to talk about it. Did that not occur to you?

I think that's a bit unfair. Don't maggots have their uses?

I'd respond with a link of my own but I couldn't find a story about someone who spent their whole life claiming to be an open-minded compassionate left-wing genius but then in a desperate despicable act started making fun of and crowing about the severely oppressed abused and underprivileged cos their confused ass couldn't handle being repeatedly confronted with the irrationality of their love affair for the world's most worthless troublesome "religion".

Maybe we'll have to wait until you get shot at a work Christmas party by one of your more "multicultural" colleagues for that.