Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This thread has become utterly fucking awesome since I put him on ignore.

Its like Phantom has become Derek Acorah and is talking to a Ghost :lol:

• Like 3

All his conversations are basically with his imagination anyway.

I'd bet your dad's gold-plated urn his wife has had at least one "should I put him in a home somewhere?" thought, like I've had about my mum a million times.

Come on Phantom, whats it sayin now????

Something about a gold plated urn and putting his mother in a home. Only if he does he'll have no source of income.

Something about a gold plated urn and putting his mother in a home. Only if he does he'll have no source of income.

I'm retarded, I'm retarded, I'm retarded etc. etc. etc.

Tell him not to do that, his mother will be the only chance he will ever get to lose his virginity!!!

All his conversations are basically with his imagination anyway.

I'd bet your dad's gold-plated urn his wife has had at least one "should I put him in a home somewhere?" thought, like I've had about my mum a million times.

Whose dad are you talking about? My parents have been together since 1967.

You're so pathetic you literally can't even read.

You blurt out responses to thing you want to see in the text like a snotty teenager. And then you call me childish. Hilarious.

Please. End. Yourself. Now.
It's. Humanity's. Only. Chance.

I'm retarded, I'm retarded, I'm retarded etc. etc. etc.

where your dad?

I love how both of you have asked me "What's Halibuts got to do with you being unemployed", well my employment status or lack of only became a fucking subject of discussion in the first place because Phantom couldn't win a discussion about his precious Halibuts and had to start attacking me instead of the subject. lol

I can understand why it's so hard for you to keep up with the bizarre zig-zagging argument trajectory that you're creating though, I mean it's hard enough for me and I'm the one who's actually got the brains and energy here.

Tell LFN really needs to stop teaming up with you it's like someone with a relative amount of dignity and intelligence, forming an alliance with their senile grandad.

You blurt out responses to thing you want to see in the text like a snotty teenager. And then you call me childish. Hilarious.

You are childish. You're ashamed to even say how old you are. You hold everyone responsible for the fact that you have no friends, job or just any form of social life. You're incapable of taking any responsibility with your life and are content to just whine about how mean your mum is. I doubt if asked that your brother or sister will say you've abused. So, I call BS. If life is so fucking awful for you then leave home. Plenty of people live on the street because life is so awful for them at home. So if you don't want to leave, then things can't be that bad.

I love how both of you have asked me "What's Halibuts got to do with you being unemployed", well my employment status or lack of only became a fucking subject of discussion in the first place because Phantom couldn't win a discussion about his precious Halibuts and had to start attacking me instead of the subject. lol

I can understand why it's so hard for you to keep up with the bizarre timeline that you're creating though, I mean it's hard enough for me and I'm the one who's actually got the brains and energy here.

Tell LFN really needs to stop teaming up with you it's like someone with a relative amount of dignity and intelligence, forming an alliance with their senile grandad.

why not the more the merrier

You are childish. You're ashamed to even say how old you are. You hold everyone responsible for the fact that you have no friends, job or just any form of social life. You're incapable of taking any responsibility with your life and are content to just whine about how mean your mum is. I doubt if asked that your brother or sister will say you've abused. So, I call BS. If life is so fucking awful for you then leave home. Plenty of people live on the street because life is so awful for them at home. So if you don't want to leave, then things can't be that bad.

I called BS on you a long time ago because you're someone who gets wildly outraged at harmless Christians but shrugs your shoulders at deadly Islamic attacks. Then when you couldn't get anywhere in an endless discussion about that you started attacking the person not the subject.

You never once cared about my life or whatever before you got your pathetic geriatric arse handed to you 80 times over by me. The real question is "What's my employment status got to do with radical Islam?" because you freaks are the ones who changed the subject to that in the first place.

You are a 44 year old man who gets off on calling victims losers. You've sat here accusing me of "spying on my sister" getting undressed when most people can't bear to look at her clothed! (and I've never once laughed to her face about that, A cause I'm not a chavvy cunt like her and B cause I actually value my life and I know she would try and kill me!) Hahaha. You know absolutely fucking nothing about nothing.

There is nothing more pathetic than your crowing about someone else's crap draw in the "who your family is" lottery just cause they pointed out what a daffy terrorism-excusing, ISIS-trivializing cunt you are. You are in no position to call anyone else pathetic.

You should seriously go ahead and kill yourself. Run the car in the garage, use a knife from the kitchen. Whatever. Just do it. You pathetic Bin-Laden-worshipping pile of garbage!

You are a 44 year old man who gets off on calling victims losers.

Http://feminismvslogic.tumblr.com/post/101830404428/feminist-victim-complex

Just enjoying some doughnuts with my son at the moment. It's quite pleasant here, although there's a swarthy looking person at the next table. Oh it's ok he just wants a chocolate doughnut.

• Like 1

Kid, if he's letting you read this put some anti-freeze in his wine. Trust me it's the only way.

One of Obama's best pals says to do it!

BILD9maCEAMgTMN.jpg

So when will you be killing your mun , and bringing the revolution home if that's the only way?

Just enjoying some doughnuts bagels with my son at the moment. It's quite pleasant here, although there's a swarthy looking person at the next table. Oh it's ok he it's Sir Creep and he just wants a chocolate doughnut some paçzkis.

FTFY :P

• Like 1

You're always asking me questions but never answering mine. Not really much "equality" in there.

Do you even have the slightest vaguest memory of the time when leftism was about wanting to help poor people instead of advocating for the most worthless troublesome religion on Earth? You're the one who needs to look in a fucking mirror you vermin.

Get back to me when you've told angry Halibuts to "take responsibility" for their problems (i.e. never)

You're always asking me questions but never answering mine. Not really much "equality" in there.

Do you even have the slightest vaguest memory of the time when leftism was about wanting to help poor people instead of advocating for the most worthless troublesome religion on Earth? You're the one who needs to look in a fucking mirror you vermin.

Get back to me when you've told angry Halibuts to "take responsibility" for their problems (i.e. never)

It's difficult to put into words how much I am laughing at your replies.

• Like 2

It's difficult to put into words how much I am not reading or understanding your replies. Because of how difficult I find words. Maybe I should just settle for putting it into 6th (and driving into a bridge support) instead.

The shorter and more terse the shitty replies get, the more you know they're as confused and baffled and wishing they'd never had the argument in the first place.

"I'm laughing SO much at you right now" is the ultimate false victory dance and hilariously unbecoming of someone who claims to be the adult in the room. Only thing adult about you is your adult diapers.

"I'm laughing at your posts" might carry some weight if I thought you could actually bear to fully read my deconstruction of your garbage senile world.

The shorter and more terse the shitty replies get, the more you know they're as confused and baffled and wishing they'd never had the argument in the first place.

"I'm laughing SO much at you right now" is the ultimate false victory dance and hilariously unbecoming of someone who claims to be the adult in the room. Only thing adult about you is your adult diapers.

"I'm laughing at your posts" might carry some weight if I thought you could actually bear to fully read my deconstruction of your garbage senile world.

zorders, if anyone is being senile right now its you. Rascism and confusion towards modern trends is too things both you and senile people experience. By the way how is your Alzheimers

zorders, if anyone is being senile right now its you. Rascism and confusion towards modern trends is too things both you and senile people experience. By the way how is your Alzheimers

Confusion ?

Fuck sake. That'll be him started on the Chinese now :(

• Like 1