Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Subtlety is not something you're capable of.

Oh and Ahmed wants to know if he could date your mum. He also said if things go well you can call him "uncle" and if it goes really well "dad".

• Like 1

I'm sure he's already got your kids calling him daddy.

He probably likes your wife cos her chest reminds him of his homeland The Netherlands

I'm sure he's already got your kids calling him daddy.

He probably likes your wife cos her chest reminds him of his homeland The Netherlands

So is that a yes or no? Or do you love your mum so much that you couldn't bear to see her with a Halibut?

Just think, if you join the military you would achieve two dreams. Getting away from your mum, and the chance to kill a dirty Halibut.

• Like 1

Since when is the British military declaring war on Minnesota?

You're thick as fuck. Just like my folks. Why would I want to waste my time joining something that has been diluted and castrated just like everything since the world fell in love with a nobody just cause they were bored? Fucktards.

This was very grown up wasn't it? "Grown" men and women chanting like kindergardeners. Great.

After all that, Obama supporters accusing anyone else of being children is *fucking hilarious*.

And like I've tried to explain to you a million times Forrest, if you think Halibuts need your protection you obviously don't see them as anything but children. Which is probably about right. But very violent ones who need to be sent to special school!

It's literally like talking to a brick wall. Me trying to teach you is like a professor of philosophy trying to teach at a Downs syndrome school

Everything I say goes in one ear and out the other then lands back on me soaked in gallons of saliva.

Booooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Cue your next official shit response, on behalf of Scope.

Who said anything about the British military being in Minnesota? I was thinking you could go to Syria or somewhere else.

Who said anything about the British military being in Minnesota? I was thinking you could go to Syria or somewhere else.

You said I would "get to kill Halibuts".

So I said "since when is the British military declaring war on Minnesota?"

You know.. because there are a lot of Halibuts there?

I guess I have to explain it cause it's too... subtle for you.?

Look at me having to explain things to you like the 44 year old toddler you are.

You actually think I genuinely care about your stupid suggestions? That's hilarious.

The only reason I would care if my mum got it on with a Halibut was because then I'd have to worry about one regularly being in the house.

You genuinely think that when I say I hate her, it's just me "throwing a tantrum" don't you? You think you're some kind of headteacher figure to me? How cute.

I dont give a flying shit about her, or you, I would gladly watch both of you get slowly and painfully run down by a tank and then see the vultures feast on your remains.

Ok legally kill some Halibuts. As it obviously needs to be explained to you. So if you don't care about your mum, how horrible she is and you claim to be an adult.. then how about this suggestion. Leave home and find a place of your own.

I'll go ahead and do that cos it's not like the rents are sky high cause of all the towelheads buying up every piece of property they can here cause living in towelhead land is so boring and they'd rather live somewhere else.

But wait that's probably just me making "excuses" for being literally the only unemployed young person in europe who has to still hang around with their parents. It's not like that's a massive epidemic or anything that curiously started taking hold since around the same time lots of fucktards like you also decided that Jesus had come back and just decided to name himself Barack or anything. Well done you've figured me out Sherlock.

(Like I was saying, please kill yourself)

Ok get a job and then you can afford to pay your rent

You mean the jobs that people who've got university degrees can't even get after they apply to like 1000s of them?

We get it. You like saying "GURRDDAJUUUURB" a lot because somehow you think that makes you the wittiest most insightful comedian who ever existed. For someone who claims to be so much cleverer than me now you're just reduced to bellowing very basic stuff over and over. Anything to avoid talking about your boner for ISIS I guess.

You like calling other people children even though you do kindergarten singalongs for your favourite pwesidents.

You like applying rules to me you don't apply to Halibuts because you probably think they have genies in lamps they will give to you one day in return for all the whitewashing and silencing of dissent you've done on their behalf.

You are retarded. Arguing with you has left me feeling as exasperated as a P.E. teacher in a school for the morbidly obese.

I can see why you can't get a job. It has nothing to do with qualifications, it's clearly to do with your lack of life skills and the lack of ability to communicate on a civil level.

The longest I've been unemployed since I started full time employment has been 18 months. I left home at the age of 18. I've always been able to find work, able to pay for a roof over my head and support my family. I own my house. I can take full pride in those things.

I can see why you can't get a job. It has nothing to do with qualifications, it's clearly to do with your lack of life skills and the lack of ability to communicate on a civil level.

The longest I've been unemployed since I started full time employment has been 18 months. I left home at the age of 18. I've always been able to find work, able to pay for a roof over my head and support my family. I own my house. I can take full pride in those things.

In like 1988.

In like 1988.

In like 1988.

You know when "the evil" Reagan and Thatcher were in charge.

And before people like you had a chance to fuck things up?

Apparently because you were able to do something or whatever back in the days of yore that means all the people who can't today are "making excuses"?

Just like you say got along with your Halibut schoolmates back in Grange Hill in 1977 or whatever so that means they all must be peaceful today? Wow.

Since you steal my/our age group's reputation and dignity with such retarded remarks I suggest the well known Islamic punishment for stealing, of having your hands chopped off.

You would be setting a good example of embracing other people's cultural traditions!

You still like to blame others for the fact you're a failure. There is no hope for you.

Apply to a temping agency, do volunteer work. They're what's called "getting a foot in the door".

You're an extreme and repugnant failure of a "respectable" societal elder since you tell people to blame themselves for wildly oppressive circumstances lumped on them.

But I guess that's what kind of brain rot happens when you give up all critical thinking (if you ever had any) just because a ludicrous messianical figure got elected. You think "funny meme pictures" and bellowing "get a job" are the answer to everything. Very sad. Your brain is like a rotten 8-year-old pile of junk food at this point

Always an excuse. I can see why you don't display your age in your profile. You must be really embarrassed that you still live with you mum and can't face reality.

In like 1988.

In like 1988.

In like 1988.

Apparently because you were able to do something or whatever back in the days of yore that means all the people who can't today are "making excuses"?

Just like you say got along with your Halibut schoolmates back in Grange Hill in 1977 or whatever so that means they all must be peaceful today? Wow.

Since you steal my/our age group's reputation and dignity with such retarded remarks I suggest the well known Islamic punishment for stealing, of having your hands chopped off.

You would be setting a good example of embracing other people's cultural traditions!

This is COMPLETELY WRONG.

If he was born in 1970, as you imply by saying he was 18 in 1988, that would make him 7 in 1977, and EVERYBODY KNOWS that Grange Hill was a secondary school so he couldn't possibly have been there in 1977. If you can't even get basics about popular 70s children's television like that right, there is no hope for you.

• Like 1

Always an excuse. I can see why you don't display your age in your profile. You must be really embarrassed that you still live with you mum and can't face reality.

Always trying to act like I'm the only one in the world in my situation instead of gazillions. Because big problems are hard. It's much easier to just pick on people who dare to speak out about them instead, isn't it Forrest? Shoot the messenger.

Because, to put it in a language you can understand, you're "butthurt".

About me pointing out how pathetic your logic is. And how your whole life revolves around attacking and mocking people who want to do something about the massive cancer of Islam.

When Halibuts are complaining about being characterized as terrorists why don't you tell them to take "responsibility" and get rid of the ones from their religion that are?

That's a pressing logical question about your cuntduct that you can't answer (or as you call them, "excuses"!)

In like 1988.

In like 1988.

In like 1988.

This is COMPLETELY WRONG.

If he was born in 1970, as you imply by saying he was 18 in 1988, that would make him 7 in 1977, and EVERYBODY KNOWS that Grange Hill was a secondary school so he couldn't possibly have been there in 1977. If you can't even get basics about popular 70s children's television like that right, there is no hope for you.

Not only that, it was our lot that got rid of Thatcher.

*waits to find out the next person that Zorders blames for not being able to break away from mummy's apron strings*

*waits to find out the next person that Zorders blames for not being able to break away from mummy's apron strings*

*doesn't wait for an answer to his questions about why Phantom applies reponsibilities to me he doesn't apply to his precious Halibuts, cause he doesnt want to die of starvation*

The Halibuts around the world are not responsible for your inability to deal with life issues. Millions around the world are capable of finding a job. My 19 yr old nephew has managed to find a job, so why can't you?

You can tell how all the stuff I've said to Phantom totally hasn't got to him or anything, by how it's really important to him to crow about the things I've had to deal with with my shitty family. Repeatedly. Over and over again.

You can tell when a person's totally cool and not bothered by attacks, and when they're totally in control and proud of their life and their family, by how they repeatedly screech and sneer about a blameless person "living off mum" or something (the only thing that lives off her is acne and other nasty bacteria-based life forms actually) to a total stranger 6,000 miles away. Good one Phanterz you did yerself proud.

Ok let me show you my level of shock regarding events happening around the world OMG! OK the world hasn't stopped turning, my kids still need to be fed and clothed, and I still have to show up at work tomorrow.