Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dr Zyklon, quick question.

It may change my vote so think carefully.

I'm a skinny 6'4 tall, but not exactly 'classical' in the looks dept.

Hence I'm thinking of going for a burqa in the Summer. It would cover up my speccy visage, yet show a comely turned ankle , with the promise of a shapley leg tantalising any onlooker as I climb in and out of boats.

Plus black suits my complexion .

In your new 4th Reich utopia, would I lose any privileges for making this fashion statement?

Yours, concerned , Sutherland, Scotchland.

xxx

e5272ecbeeec8504043c635e5f31d4a5cd74aef6

• Like 5

Hence I'm thinking of going for a burqa in the Summer. It would cover up my speccy visage, yet show a comely turned ankle , with the promise of a shapley leg tantalising any onlooker as I climb in and out of boats.

In your new 4th Reich utopia, would I lose any privileges for making this fashion statement?

xxx

You can cross dress all you like. If I was against sexual freedom I'd be a Halibut cheerleader like Phantom wouldnt I?

Why is it all the people here I've "hated" on (you deathray) are way taller than I imagined. Whatever.

Also haha you need glasses. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't (and also the only one who couldn't gawk for England, Toast as geographically far away from Rightville as possible once again) hence the rubbish treatment over the years.

xxx

You can cross dress all you like. If I was against sexual freedom I'd be a Halibut cheerleader like Phantom wouldnt I?

Why is it all the people here I've "hated" on (you deathray) are way taller than I imagined. Whatever.

Also haha you need glasses. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't (and also the only one who couldn't gawk for England, Toast as geographically far away from Rightville as possible once again) hence the rubbish treatment over the years.

How the fuck do you know my height? I knew you had a thing but stalking me, fucking cunt!

Magere Hein, on 05 Feb 2016 - 6:18 PM, said:

I've just removed that "Dear Dr. Zorders" topic. It served no reasonable purpose that this one doesn't.

Margeire Hein and Paul Bearer are cunts
Margeire Hein and Paul Bearer cunt

Edited by Magere Hein
Edited for brevity

So the readers write the headlines do they?

See, you can't even keep track of what we were arguing about and you still think you're better than me, proves Islamophilia is a congenital disorder that should be brutally treated in Victorian-style sanitariums.

This is like one of those Bruce Lee films where he is surrounded by 27,000 Kung Fu fighters and takes them out one by four

Unfortunately Zorders is more Peggy Lee than Bruce Lee :lol:

• Like 2

Just cause you're too much of a simpleton to understand my rebuttals doesn't make them weak.

For his "opinions" Phantom should spend 12 hours a day with one of those electroshock things stuffed in his mouth writhing around on the table

No joke no "we're just kidding around on an internet forum". For serious.

Mostly cos he wants to force his retarded views on everyone else with a sinister smile while he does it. They are the scariest people, we need to set an example. Forcing everyone by law to "respect" a certain "religion" in the name of freedom of religion, is beyond retarded

Guest FebruarysGhost

February's ghost banned for a while for being a twat.

Edited by Paul Bearer

So the readers write the headlines do they?

See, you can't even keep track of what we were arguing about and you still think you're better than me, proves Islamophilia is a congenital disorder that should be brutally treated in Victorian-style sanitariums.

So now you're going to tell me that subscribers to the Daily Mail are actually supporters of Islam, but buy an obviously anti-islamic publication because they're incapable of making an informed decision of what media outlet to obtain unbiased news from

This is like one of those Bruce Lee films where he is surrounded by 27,000 Kung Fu fighters and takes them out one by four

I was thinking more of the lines of Rickman from The Young Ones, where he's dancing around getting in people's faces, making random remarks that bear no relevance to the actual argument until someone gets bored and punches the idiot in the face.

• Like 1

I was thinking more of the lines of Rickman from The Young Ones, where he's dancing around getting in people's faces, making random remarks that bear no relevance to the actual argument until someone gets bored and punches the idiot in the face.

Oh right. Whatever. Someone should make a show where fatuous old farts are too busy comparing everything to old comedy shows that haven't aired on any non-obscure channel in fucking decades, to deal with real problems they've created their stupid selves.

Oh wait, that would just be a documentary.

Oh right. Whatever. Someone should make a show where old farts are too busy comparing everything to old comedy shows that haven't aired on any non-obscure channel in fucking decades, to deal with real problems they've created their stupid selves.

Even for you that's a fucking shambolic ramble.

Don't choke on that cum.

Oh right. Whatever. Someone should make a show where old farts are too busy comparing everything to old comedy shows that haven't aired on any non-obscure channel in fucking decades, to deal with real problems they've created their stupid selves.

It's really important to me to make some kind of dismissive-sounding comeback and have the last word no matter how feeble it is.

Zeig Heil Allah comrades.

Even Deathray doesn't just say "now you're just rambling!" when he can't think of anything better, and his IQ is only 15.

Even Deathray doesn't just say "now you're just rambling!" when he can't think of anything better, and his IQ is only 15.

The same as yours is then. :D

And coincidentally, that's the amount of times per day you have a wank into your mum's bra.

• Like 4

Ha..... ha........ ha.......?

Congratulations on having a similar sense of "humour" to a certain 900lb hag who's so fucking thick she doesn't even wash her hands before eating, after getting nasty sink unblocking chemicals all over them.

You must be so proud.

I must say I'm definitely considering abandoning all my negative opinions about Islam after such scintillating arguments as "IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, IT'S LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF THE YOUNG ONES ISNT IT?"

and

"NO, THAT'S YOUR IQ THAT IS! HURRR HRURURH UUURHUURHUURURRRR!"

You guys should be lecturing at a university somewhere not posting here!

Congratulations on having a similar sense of "humour" to a certain 900lb hag who's so fucking thick she doesn't even wash her hands before eating, after getting nasty sink unblocking chemicals all over them.

You must be so proud.

I don't think there is any need to bring your mother into this, even though you have a fixation with hate her.

You must be so proud.

I must say I'm definitely considering abandoning all my negative opinions about Islam after such scintillating arguments as "IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, IT'S LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF THE YOUNG ONES ISNT IT?"

and

"NO, THAT'S YOUR IQ THAT IS! HURRR HRURURH UUURHUURHUURURRRR!"

Fuck me, you edited that and its still a load of shit.

• Like 1

You brought her into this by sounding like her. If you're sick of me mentioning her try not sounding like a cross between Queen Kong and Forrest Gump and she won't come up again.

Oh, didn't I say? :nerd:

• Like 1

You brought her into this by sounding like her. If you're sick of me mentioning her try not sounding like a cross between Queen Kong and Forrest Gump and she won't come up again.

You can mention her in every post, I couldn't give a fuck as the more you keep posting the bigger the cunt you look.

Win win.