Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love Forrest Gump. That bit where his spaz legs fly off when he runs, gets me RIGHT THERE every time!

• Like 1

Ha..... ha........ ha.......?

Congratulations on having a similar sense of "humour" to a certain 900lb hag who's so fucking thick she doesn't even wash her hands before eating, after getting nasty sink unblocking chemicals all over them.

You must be so proud.

I must say I'm definitely considering abandoning all my negative opinions about Islam after such scintillating arguments as "IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, IT'S LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF THE YOUNG ONES ISNT IT?"

and

"NO, THAT'S YOUR IQ THAT IS! HURRR HRURURH UUURHUURHUURURRRR!"

You guys should be lecturing at a university somewhere not posting here!

Fuck me, you edited that and its still a load of shit.

How was that not an accurate summation of your recent posts? You genuinely expect me to suddenly change my mind and start attending the local mosque or something because you said "uuuh thats well your IQ innit! huuururhr!"

You just keep basically repeating yourself now with "UUUH MY GOOWWWD DAT WAS STOOPID".

You're obviously having flashbacks to your schooldays, because no-one over 15 would be daunted by someone going "OH DAT WAS WELL SHIT WANNIT? HUUURURHRHRURURURH"

Congratulations on having a similar sense of "humour" to a certain 900lb hag who's so fucking thick she doesn't even wash her hands before eating, after getting nasty sink unblocking chemicals all over them.

You must be so proud.

I must say I'm definitely considering abandoning all my negative opinions about Islam after such scintillating arguments as "IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, IT'S LIKE THAT ONE EPISODE OF THE YOUNG ONES ISNT IT?"

and

How was that not an accurate summation of your recent posts? You genuinely expect me to suddenly change my mind and start attending the local mosque or something because you said "uuuh thats well your IQ innit! huuururhr!"

You just keep basically repeating yourself now with "UUUH MY GOOWWWD DAT WAS STOOPID".

You're obviously having flashbacks to your schooldays, because no-one over 15 would be daunted by someone going "OH DAT WAS WELL SHIT WANNIT? HUUURURHRHRURURURH"

You want me to pass you down a bigger shovel?

You must be so proud.

and

• Like 1

You must be so proud.

and

Shit, I need to go to the next level of pathetically attempting to sound dismissive and superior. Okay lets try this one

"KEEP DIGGIN MOYTE KEEP DIGGIN INIT HURHUURRUURRUH".

Last person who desperately tried to use that one on me on the internet, was also in a situation where someone said I sounded like a character from an old TV comedy show.

I asked him "Do you think the fact that that you've tried to change this into a discussion about an old TV character shows that you thought you were winning the argument?" and he just suddenly said "KEEP DIGGING MATE. KEEP DIGGING" out of nowhere LLOLOOLOOLO

Not surprising, feeble minds think alike

I think he might have finally finally given up.

He'll probably start again tomorrow though, you know like a moth never gets bored of pinging against a lightbulb no matter how many times it burns.

He'll probably start again tomorrow though, you know like a moth never gets bored of pinging against a lightbulb no matter how many times it burns.

Given up what? Smoking?

An absolutely shite thread created by somebody who is much disliked by all that have had the misfortune to be on the end of his cuntishness.

What part of 'Fuck off you massive cunt because everybody hates you' do you not actually understand then?

Fucking hell, your parents think you are a fucktard and now everybody else on here thinks you are a fucktard.

Do the fucking sums you helmet, you are a w***er, you ponce through life generally fucking off everybody you come into contact with and are so utterly thick skinned you keep ploughing head first onwards thinking that people actually really read the crap you post. We skim through it fella, we cant be arsed anymore, not even capital letters and kewl spellinz of words makes a blind bit of difference.

You carry on posting and we will carry on hating you, you have the warmth of a dead slug and the wit of a sad young man who still lives at home with his mummy coz the world is all against you.

The rest of us will enjoy this forum you will just need it.

You do make some of us laugh but, sadly, its for all the wrong reasons.

You are one of lifes losers, you can write whatever floats your boat about me but it will never change the fact that I am so much better than you, everybody is better than you actually.

You sad twat.

Given up what? Smoking?

An absolutely shite thread created by somebody who is much disliked by all that have had the misfortune to be on the end of his cuntishness.

What part of 'Fuck off you massive cunt because everybody hates you' do you not actually understand then?

Fucking hell, your parents think you are a fucktard and now everybody else on here thinks you are a fucktard.

Do the fucking sums you helmet, you are a w***er, you ponce through life generally fucking off everybody you come into contact with and are so utterly thick skinned you keep ploughing head first onwards thinking that people actually really read the crap you post. We skim through it fella, we cant be arsed anymore, not even capital letters and kewl spellinz of words makes a blind bit of difference.

You carry on posting and we will carry on hating you, you have the warmth of a dead slug and the wit of a sad young man who still lives at home with his mummy coz the world is all against you.

You are one of lifes losers, you can write whatever floats your boat about me but it will never change the fact that I am so much better than you, everybody is better than you actually.

You sad twat.

Of course. You care so little of what I think that's why you write heartfelt essays like that. Writing "that was a load of shite!" 50 times all adds up to a lot of typing too but every time you do that you pretend each one was the only time you did it, and I ran away crying instantly when you did. Just like Phantom pretends every single Islamic terror attack is an "isolated incident". lol

If you really cared that little about what I said you wouldn't try so hard to "shout me down" with your pathetic juvenile tactics and then when that doesn't work write love letters like that.

Now piss off and go have a heart attack.

Given up what? Smoking?

You sad twat.

Wow, I've been away a while. Seems like it's all kicked off.

Might go and hide again.

• Like 2

Given up what? Smoking?

You sad twat.

Of course. You care so little of what I think that's why you write heartfelt essays like that. Writing "that was a load of shite!" 50 times all adds up to a lot of typing too but every time you do that you pretend each one was the only time you did it, and I ran away crying instantly when you did. Just like Phantom pretends every single Islamic terror attack is an "isolated incident". lol

If you really cared that little about what I said you wouldn't try so hard to "shout me down" with your pathetic juvenile tactics and then when that doesn't work write love letters like that.

Nice to see you sidestep the points you could never address.

Like I said, loser.

And with that Zorders goes to sneak a quick gander at his sister as she gets undressed as it's the only way he'll see a twat other than looking in the mirror.

• Like 3

Given up what? Smoking?

You sad twat.

Like I said, loser.

jeeeee sus christ.

This from someone who, like I said, just gave the lamest non-responses to every single one of my posts? Then complains that I didn't address your points? What a fucking daft cunt.

What brilliant points was I supposed to address, the one where you call me "one of life's losers"? What's anybody supposed to do with that?

Do you think there should be a minimum amount of material wealth people have in order to be allowed to have opinions?

Or were you saying the fact that I've been lumped with a very dysfunctional and hostile family, is proof that all Halibuts are peaceful or something?

With all the time you've spent typing these lengthy replies, you could have been applying for jobs.

• Like 2

With all the time you've spent typing these lengthy replies, you could have been applying for jobs.

Well with all the time you've spent complaining about Donald Trump you could have been complaining about actual evil people but that takes balls, a spine and a brain doesn't it?

Given up what? Smoking?

You sad twat.

Wow, I've been away a while. Seems like it's all kicked off.

Might go and hide again.

Rumours of your demise have been exaggerated then it seems.

• Like 1

Well with all the time you've spent complaining about Donald Trump you could have been complaining about actual evil people but that takes balls, a spine and a brain doesn't it?

I haven't been complaining about Trump, merely posting the news articles. Is it the Halibuts' fault you can't find a job?

Given up what? Smoking?

You sad twat.

Like I said, loser.

jeeeee sus christ.

This from someone who, like I said, just gave the lamest non-responses to every single one of my posts? Then complains that I didn't address your points? What a fucking daft cunt.

What brilliant points was I supposed to address, the one where you call me "one of life's losers"? What's anybody supposed to do with that?

Do you think there should be a minimum amount of material wealth people have in order to be allowed to have opinions?

Or were you saying the fact that I've been lumped with a very dysfunctional and hostile family, is proof that all Halibuts are peaceful or something?

The point that 99.99% of the people who use this forum think you are a massive cunt and should fuck off.

Will you be gracious enough to concede that you are a massive cunt, acknowledge that we hate you ( well maybe Deathray likes you a bit) and you should fuck off from here?

The point about you being a loser you cannot address because you cannot counter it, you are, indeed, a loser.

What the fuck have Halibuts got to do with you being a cunt and a loser?

Loser.

Given up what? Smoking?

You sad twat.

Like I said, loser.

jeeeee sus christ.

The point that 99.99% of the people who use this forum think you are a massive cunt and should fuck off.

Will you be gracious enough to concede that you are a massive cunt, acknowledge that we hate you ( well maybe Deathray likes you a bit) and you should fuck off from here?

The point about you being a loser you cannot address because you cannot counter it, you are, indeed, a loser.

What the fuck have Halibuts got to do with you being a cunt and a loser?

Loser.

What has anything you've posted got to do with reality? What you just asked, is like asking "WHAT'S THAT GOT TO DO WITH THE GAME OF POOH-STICKS WE'RE PLAYING?" when someone points out a Jumbo jet is about to crash land on you but obviously that's a metaphor and anything more intellectually complex than a rubber duck is obviously lost on you.

I was in fact asking you what has me "being a loser" go to do with anything we were arguing about? But like I said you're too cunting thick to answer that.

We were arguing about a ton of different things. You just decided to make it exclusively about me "being a loser" when you finally realised after the 901st time, that typing "NO THATS YOUR IQ THAT IS" didn't impress anybody. Now you think bellowing "YOU'RE A LOSER" will impress somebody.

BTW, I'm sorry I didn't realise you were having an emotional meltdown. The part where you said "Everybody is better than you", shows you apparently thinking that my "crime" of being smarter than you is worse than like, Roy Whiting or other murderers crimes, so obviously shows you've lost touch with reality and I'll let you just cry by yourself while pretending that you're "kicking my arse"

I haven't been complaining about Trump, merely posting the news articles. Is it the Halibuts' fault you can't find a job?

You've just been posting endless negative "links" or pictures about him which amounts to the same thing. The best thing you have is pathetic nit-picking.

Because you are a nit wit.

BTW, yes, I do think the tedious and backward influence of Islam actually has a very big backward effect on the world economy actually. It dulls peoples minds and discourages logical thought, hence the human creativity and ingenuity and critical thinking that made the West a powerhouse in the first place is severely compromised and diluted.

Still didn't answer the point, still a cunt, still a loser.

As you were.

• Like 1

You haven't answered a single one of my points. Ever.

You keep calling me a loser, so I asked "so do you think people should have a minimum amount of material wealth before being allowed to express an opinion", kind of like in the same way only landowners or property owners used to be allowed to vote, you answered that by... repeating yourself. Big surprise. Why should I answer your questions if you won't answer mine? You don't even have any questions you just have "NA NA YOU'RE POOR AND THAT'S THE GREATEST THING I HAVE TO CHEER ABOUT AND YET SOMEHOW I CALL OTHER PEOPLE LOSERS"

You're a fucking cretin.

I didn't come to this forum to start arguments with anyone. I usually only argue with people who suggest there's something wrong with what I said. And then it snowballs from there because they can't accept it when I hit back and say they're the ones who are retarded.

I'd love to know who you think the winners are in this exciting totally non-depressing world we live in that's really going places. (and I mean, answer that without just going on about me "wanking into my mums bra" or something, obviously you cant) Are they the people like Phantom who spend all their time getting outraged on behalf of a massive religious death cult, because one day they might not be allowed into a country that people like you and him spend most of your time calling a stupid shithole anyway?

Are they the people who come round to yours on a Saturday to watch all the week's Jeremy Kyles on your Sky plus box?

BTW I am actually going for now so I'll see you later when you've posted your next feeble response. Cos obviously you're having a much better Friday night than me champ.

I get it now. I'm supposed to post positive stuff about Trump to placate you as you're convinced Milton Keynes will be attacked at any time. But any negative post you make is purely justified?

Are they the people who come round to yours on a Saturday to watch all the week's Jeremy Kyles on your Sky plus box?

That'll be what the haemorrhoid cream's for.

• Like 3

Why isn't this poll about Halibuts?

I think it's about time all unemployed Halibuts did something useful, I'd suggest visiting their local Conservative Association and running amok with a large knife.

A real win-win, dead Conservatives & tarnished Halibuts.

That'll be what the haemorrhoid cream's for.

What is this obsession with Jeremy Kyle?

Summary of argument:

I'm a "loser" cos I'm not cool enough like LFN to use a message board to crow about someone's shitty start in life, just cause he can't handle someone arguing rings around his crusty arse.

I notice you guys seem to have very high standards for me. No-one can get anywhere without basic support from their family but you seem to believe I am an exception and I have superpowers that I'm just not using or something. Also Phantom goes "I guess he's gone to spy on his sister" if it takes me more than 30 seconds to untangle the anti-logical spaghetti of one of LFN's fan-letters to my Josephine Fritzl of a mum that he calls "posts".

Just like some of you have high standards for Westerners where you shit your pants if someone refuses to make a gay wedding cake but you shrug your shoulders at Halibut social extremity and say "that's their culture", I guess you see them as lower beings what with having lower expectations for them.