Bibliogryphon

Who Do You Think Will Win The Democrat And Republican Nominations?

Who Do You Think Will Win The Democrat And Republican Nominations?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13510818_10154098373675269_2631478397227

I wonder who that was cough *charon *cough.
  • Like 2

Lewinsky Fails to endorse Clinton

Monica Lewinsky released the following statement on Hillary Clinton's run for President:

"I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton Presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to November of this election year, citizens must remember that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me. And I simply blew it".

• Like 8

Julian Castro just announced that him as Hillary's VP is not going to happen.

He was one of the top contenders, along with Sherrod Brown, Tom Perez, Cory Booker, and Elizabeth Warren.

Warren isn't going to tag along with this slug. She's got an actual head on her shoulders and someone I would like to see in 4 years. She stayed outta the fray due to the anointing of Hillary which was obvious. She's Presidential material not VP remora.

The whole point of VP is to lock down some votes the primary candidate may miss. Hillary could use some reassurance in that MD/VA/NC region and I think either of the senators from Virginia would be a perfect fit. Tim Kaine's name is out there, though if it were me I'd lean toward Warner, so I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for Tim Kaine as her most logical pick of the names that are out there.

SirC

Well how about those apples?

​SC

Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

We're all fucked.

• Like 1

Since we know the nominees now, we should close this poll, and make a page on who'd win the 2016 election

• Like 2

Since we know the nominees now, we should close this poll, and make a page on who'd win the 2016 election

Since when you have started to write clever things?