Whitehouse

Pokémon Go Players

It at least gets people off their fat asses and makes them move around outside. My kid actually went for a walk the other night to play this daft game, and she is generally surgically attached to her bed.

Depending on her age you should really go with her or a mate should.

Someone in the US has written ups guide on how to customise a bike to play the game. That can't be entirely safe.

Oh and not to mention the sheer amount poke stops by by schools, churches and playgrounds( a by product of the whole thing being a reason of Ingress)

Bless you for your concern. She is 19 😄😄😄
Is she fit? Does she have a pulse?

Although in all seriousness she could still be lured by a rapist (although that could happen anywhere anyway)

She went with her boyfriend who is a 6 ft 3 footballer. He's a bit of a stringbean but I think he'd put off potential perverts.

Is she fit? Well she gets out of breath walking to Tesco. Does she have a pulse? I hope so.

She got in at 2am this morning. They'd been Pokemon hunting. I might have to knock her out.

It at least gets people off their fat asses and makes them move around outside. My kid actually went for a walk the other night to play this daft game, and she is generally surgically attached to her bed.

Someone in the US has written ups guide on how to customise a bike to play the game. That can't be entirely safe.

Oh and not to mention the sheer amount poke stops by by schools, churches and playgrounds( a by product of the whole thing being a reason of Ingress)

Although in all seriousness she could still be lured by a rapist (although that could happen anywhere anyway)

She went with her boyfriend who is a 6 ft 3 footballer. He's a bit of a stringbean but I think he'd put off potential perverts.

Is she fit? Well she gets out of breath walking to Tesco. Does she have a pulse? I hope so.

She got in at 2am this morning. They'd been Pokemon hunting. I might have to knock her out.

I bet she played with his pokestops

I bet she played with his pokestops

😐

How does this work, is there anything real to find like in geocaching?

In the Netherlands the police picked up some hunters who were walking ON the raltracks of station The Hague Holland Spoor, one of te busiest in the country...

No except other people in busy areas

Shouldn't this be in the extra thread though

Explain.

Seems a bit pointless then.

Gets the geeky fat kids to exercise

Gets the geeky fat kids to exercise

Well yes, but surely it's more interesting to find an actual thing. And a lot of people get a buzz out of setting caches for others to find, so it works both ways.

Disclaimer - I'm not a geocaching nerd, but if any crop up near me I do look for them as it's something to do while walking the dog. It's a great pastime for anyone with kids to entertain though.

• Like 1

Explain.

I'm pretty sure when this thread was created it was in the general Deathlist Forum and someone has since taken his suggestion on board and moved it to Extra-Curricular, since it's not really all about deaths.

And since I'm posting in this, here's my contribution: four teenage boys got lost in the Box Caves in Wiltshire (a series of labyrinthine interconnected caves) after entering in search of Pokemon. They found no monsters, but did - somewhat miraculously - find phone signal, and called for help. Bet the Grim Reaper must be getting pretty sick and tired of all these false alarm phone calls...

• Like 2

Explain.

I'm pretty sure when this thread was created it was in the general Deathlist Forum and someone has since taken his suggestion on board and moved it to Extra-Curricular, since it's not really all about deaths.

And since I'm posting in this, here's my contribution: four teenage boys got lost in the Box Caves in Wiltshire (a series of labyrinthine interconnected caves) after entering in search of Pokemon. They found no monsters, but did - somewhat miraculously - find phone signal, and called for help. Bet the Grim Reaper must be getting pretty sick and tired of all these false alarm phone calls...

You are correct and it was me that moved it.

• Like 3

A man with a warrant for his arrest was taken into custody after showing up at a Detroit-area police station while playing the "Pokemon Go" game.

Milford police say the 26-year-old, who was wearing pajama pants, rode a bike to the Milford station Thursday.

Glad to see the D representin.

SC

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/pokemon-go-player-stops-at-police-station-gets-arrested_

I found several Pokémon at Walmart today. Made grocery shopping much more fun.

Explain.

Have they got lost AGAIN since I posted the story on Saturday morning? Careless.

• Like 2

Explain.

Have they got lost AGAIN since I posted the story on Saturday morning? Careless.

Apologies. But I wouldn't put it past them.

Explain.

Apologies. But I wouldn't put it past them.

Neither would I, they're from Wiltshire 😄

• Like 2

Explain.

So the first time someone actually dies as a direct result of playing Pokémon Go, this thread gets moved back? I don't see a fundamental difference between, let's say, bovine attacks. If that was started with a non-fatal happening, you would have moved that as well.

Explain.

So the first time someone actually dies as a direct result of playing Pokémon Go, this thread gets moved back? I don't see a fundamental difference between, let's say, bovine attacks. If that was started with a non-fatal happening, you would have moved that as well.

No, it'll stay here.

Bosnian players have been warned not to venture into active mine fields...

• Like 5

So close!!!

Pokémon Go player rams parked police cruiser while driving. (VIDEO)

And for the second time a Pokémon hunter finds a dead body. This time in Denmark.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/digitaal/games/26250458/__Pokemon_in_kanaal_blijkt_lijk__.html

I wonder what the police is thinking now someone else is doing their work...

All kinds of Pokemon at the hospital today.

All kinds of Pokemon at the hospital today.

Plz not Pikachu. It would be a shame if he was at the hospital