Joey Russ

Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President Of The United States In 2016?

That was tongue in cheek. But I do hear there is an army of Mexicans waiting to march on Washington if Trump wins.

That was tongue in cheek. But I do hear there is an army of Mexicans waiting to march on Washington if Trump wins.

Well Washington DC probably could do with a good clean so those Mexicans will be put to good use.

Well Washington DC probably could do with a good clean so those Mexicans will be put to good use.

Hmm, I can't tell if you really are an idiot or you're just pretending.

You mean anyone who isn't a faggot libtard like you is an idiot?

Trump will be a fine President, C unt Hillary will burn in hell.

Well you have an idiotic avatar,you make idiotic statements, you support an idiot who promotes greater idiocy in others .. you get where this is going?

Well you have an idiotic avatar,you make idiotic statements, you support an idiot who promotes greater idiocy in others .. you get where this is going?

So you prefer the lying c unt Hillary to win, if so expect war with Russia soon, cause that crazy bitch and her Jew backers will make it happen.

Trolling at its very finest, the Almas of Caviar.

TF really has no peers. :D

• Like 1

Trolling at its very finest, the Almas of Caviar.

TF really has no peers. :D

Oh come on. Being obnoxious is easy. He's a f ucking idiot - there told you!

I don't even care anymore. Let's just vote and get it over with. If the country goes down in flames it's no more or less than it deserves for electing complete morons for the last 30 years.

• Like 1

I don't even care anymore. Let's just vote and get it over with. If the country goes down in flames it's no more or less than it deserves for electing complete morons for the last 30 years.

The more I see of democracy the more I think that maybe North Korea 'aint so bad after all.

The more I see of democracy the more I think that maybe North Korea 'aint so bad after all.

Well, it's got consistency going for it anyway.

One week till the horror is over

There is a zillion-to-one chance a Mormon independent could beat both Clinton and Trump if he wins the state of Utah: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-02/us-election:-could-both-clinton-and-trump-lose/7988484

Don't ask me how the electoral college system works. No idea how winning one state could lead to him winning the election.

Paddy offering 9/4 The Donald.

That's very tempting, as it looks more and more likely the hoor would be impeached quite quickly.

I reckon Trump will win.

I reckon Trump will win.

If that's the case, we might have found a candidate for deathlist

Yip. Hilary.

She couldn't handle losing to Trump and getting done by the Feds.

Hoor.

Her body will give up when her mind does.

There is a zillion-to-one chance a Mormon independent could beat both Clinton and Trump if he wins the state of Utah: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-02/us-election:-could-both-clinton-and-trump-lose/7988484

Don't ask me how the electoral college system works. No idea how winning one state could lead to him winning the election.

Basically, you win a State (doesn't matter by how many votes), you get points.The bigger the State the more points. You need 270 points overall to win. Winning one state can't make you win overall but it could mean you determine who does win.

• Like 1

Basically, you win a State (doesn't matter by how many votes), you get points.The bigger the State the more points. You need 270 points overall to win. Winning one state can't make you win overall but it could mean you determine who does win.

He could be a blocker for both candidates if he wins Utah, so no one gets to 270 electoral votes
  • Like 1

He could be a blocker for both candidates if he wins Utah, so no one gets to 270 electoral votes

As in, determines who does win ....

If the Republican doesn't win Utah, never mind local issues, it'd mean the Republican vote is depressed across the board and so Clinton would be well ahead in the electoral college. So all this talk of "Oooh McMullin could win Utah, he has a statistical chance of the Presidency!" are complete bollocks.

Look, the Democrats are going to pick up the states they've picked up since Bill, and the Republicans will pick up their firewall too. Which leaves the usual suspects - Florida, Ohio - and those too close to call - Nevada, North Carolina - as the places the election will be decided.

• Like 1