Joey Russ

Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President Of The United States In 2016?

On to cybersecurity.

Hey, solution - stick everything on a secret private server. Fnah fnah.

• Like 4

Is Glen Campbell an option? He'd be much better than those guys.

Who would be his running mate?

Is Glen Campbell an option? He'd be much better than those guys.

Who would be his running mate?

Peter Falk would clearly be his running mate.
  • Like 2

Oh Trump is bringing up Clintons treatment of Obama in 2008.Surprised that doesnt get mentioned more.She treated him with disdain and then licked his arse as soon as he won.

I wonder how grateful Hillary is that Obama got his turn first, considering how close it is between her and Trump she could very well have lost to the more competent election opponents Obama had.

Trump said he never supported the war in Iraq. Bullshit.

The debate is over.

I miss Marco Rubio.

I miss Sanders.

• Like 1

My family has decided to vote for Charlie Sheen.

• Like 2

Both of them were a wreck, I reckon Stein or Johnson may win.

Must admit whenever Trump blabbers about winning I do get reminded of Charlie Sheen.

You just know that Trump has paid f uck all Federal Tax :D

That 'cos I'm smart' line was as good as an admission.

• Like 2

Trump has been married 3 X, divorced twice has 5 children from 3 different woman yet the Evangelical Christians are supporting him - you would think Trump was a professional athlete or musician with those numbers - LMAO !!

I voting for Josiah Bartlet !

I think I found a video that shows worse candidates for the us election: https://youtu.be/-yOcRIt4JdA

I'd vote for Elmo every time. I'd recommend a tickle me Elmo toy for anyone who is feeling a bit down. Cheers me up every time.

Must admit whenever Trump blabbers about winning I do get reminded of Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen learned some humility - I reckon he'd be a better president than Trump

• Like 1

Charlie Sheen learned some humility - I reckon he'd be a better president than Trump

And he has tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Plus insanity, And HIV. Can't forget the HIV.

I'm normally not a pedant, but one of my university majors was political science and this is bugging the hell out of me.

Is it possible to change the title of this thread to either "Who do you think will be elected President of the United States in 2016?" or "Who do you think will become President of the United States in 2017?"

Or should it be "whom?"

I thank you.

• Like 1

And he has tiger blood and Adonis DNA. Plus insanity, And HIV. Can't forget the HIV.

HIV can do wonders for ones sense of humility. Plus there's considerably less chance of another Monicagate

I'm normally not a pedant, but one of my university majors was political science and this is bugging the hell out of me.

Is it possible to change the title of this thread to either "Who do you think will be elected President of the United States in 2016?" or "Who do you think will become President of the United States in 2017?"

Or should it be "whom?"

I thank you.

I think 'who' is correct, because the main verb (elect) is passive. You wouldn't say "Do you think me will be elected?", you would say "Do you think I will be elected?" etc

Or if you take out "do you think" and substitute "in your opinion", it's definitely "who".

'Whom' is greatly overused nowadays, often wrongly. It's a word that had almost completely fallen out of use, but has had a big revival. I'm not sure why.

• Like 1