Joey Russ

Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President Of The United States In 2016?

The Bush vs. Kerry election was basically the Republicans drawing a line in the sand, saying: "this is us, and that is you". Yes, they won that election, but they also intensified the degree of polarization so much, that there are now two almost completely separated camps, and unfortunately for them, the republican camp is getting steadily smaller.

Playing the 270 to win game, I think the most crucial states for this election are Arizona, North Carolina, and Florida.

We are in for interesting times regardless of who wins, be it Lady Shillary or Lord Trumpington.

I now think that the United States are more disunited than they have been since the civil war.

I'm predicting violence on a wide scale, regardless of who wins.

Yip. Hilary.

She couldn't handle losing to Trump and getting done by the Feds.

Hoor.

Her body will give up when her mind does.

In that case she might already be dead;) I hate both candidates for the record !

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

In that case she might already be dead;) I hate both candidates for the record !

Obama was a good president, but both of the candidates in this election is SHITE!!!

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

Obama was a good president, but both of the candidates in this election is SHITE!!!

Obama was a f ucking disaster, he saw that the country was badly divided and what did he do, the fuckwit increased that divide and Donald Trump is the response.

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

Obama was a f ucking disaster, he saw that the country was badly divided and what did he do, the fuckwit increased that divide and Donald Trump is the response.

I would like your opinion on bush jr/sr, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Regean and bill Clinton please.

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

I would like your opinion on bush jr/sr, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Regean and bill Clinton please.

Bush Jnr. was a stooge he was completely controlled by the military/industrial interests

Clinton was a pure opportunist, did nothing of any significance a real sleazy scumbag.

Bush Sr. got lucky, was President when the USSR imploded, and tried to claim credit with Reagan

Reagan was OK, at least he knew his limitations.

Carter was genuine, he was a Washington outsider so stood no real chance of making change back then.

• Like 1

We are in for interesting times regardless of who wins, be it Lady Shillary or Lord Trumpington.

I now think that the United States are more disunited than they have been since the civil war.

I'm predicting violence on a wide scale, regardless of who wins.

I know people sometimes raise this but do people ever think there could seriously be a chance of another civil war, given the racial/political/economic divides, the recent police shootings, etc?

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

Bush Jnr. was a stooge he was completely controlled by the military/industrial interests

Clinton was a pure opportunist, did nothing of any significance a real sleazy scumbag.

Bush Sr. got lucky, was President when the USSR imploded, and tried to claim credit with Reagan

Reagan was OK, at least he knew his limitations.

Carter was genuine, he was a Washington outsider so stood no real chance of making change back then.

Thank you. I was just testing whether you were republican or one voting for the outsider.

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

That would be ARE SHITE!!! I think you will find.

• Like 2

There is an interesting game on the BBC website where you can assign the swing states to each candidate.

I think that, whoever wins, they will be a one term president.

You're assuming either would make it a full term.

• Like 5

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

The second he got into office the alt right started a bunch of he is a Halibut from Kenya who needs to show his birth certificate bs. Also a lot of the racial divide in the Us already existed but the birth of twitter,facebook and other social media that was non existent a decade ago has just put it out in the open more.

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

The second he got into office the alt right started a bunch of he is a Halibut from Kenya who needs to show his birth certificate bs. Also a lot of the racial divide in the Us already existed but the birth of twitter,facebook and other social media that was non existent a decade ago has just put it out in the open more.

All of that shouldn't detract from the fact that he has been a piss poor an extremely average President.

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

All of that shouldn't detract from the fact that he has been a piss poor an extremely average President.
tbf he did have a Congress that vetoed all of his proposed plans. He could only get so much done with the opposite party dominating Congress.

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

Or possibly EACH of the candidates in this election is SHITE!!!

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

Or possibly EACH of the candidates in this election is SHITE!!!

Bit harsh on Jill Stein

• Like 1

Yip. Hilary.

Hoor.

tbf he did have a Congress that vetoed all of his proposed plans. He could only get so much done with the opposite party dominating Congress.

He is not the first President, Prime Minister or any other leader to lead with a slender majority, no majority or little support.

The only people who always get their own way are dictators.

The point is he hasn't galvanised his country, its not even a case of whether he is loved or hated, he engenders utter indifference.

He will be remembered for the wrong reasons.

Polls from the BBC now has them neck and neck: both are at 45%. This is going to be way too close to call.

Watch it transform into a comfortable Trump win...

The 9/4 is in the bag imo....

The crowd that monitor Social media and do Polls, and got the Brexit result spot on, said yesterday he's gonna hose the iffy States.

The crowd that monitor Social media and do Polls, and got the Brexit result spot on, said yesterday he's gonna hose the iffy States.

After the Brexit vote and General Election it's foolish to predict anything. Taking on odds on the 'unpopular' choice seems a smart move. The only difference in the US election is it isn't a national vote so 51-49 or whatever means nothing, it's all about what's happening at state level. And, a lot of people have voted already (at least once).

Can't believe Election Day is only two days away. Time really does fly.

After the Brexit vote and General Election it's foolish to predict anything. Taking on odds on the 'unpopular' choice seems a smart move. The only difference in the US election is it isn't a national vote so 51-49 or whatever means nothing, it's all about what's happening at state level. And, a lot of people have voted already (at least once).

The price was available the same for 'win' or 'win popular vote'.

I really can't see how Clinton can win tbh , if you were a non aligned imperialist voter, surely you would vote for a Clown over a criminal?

Oh, Clinton will win. She is backed by every existing lobby, except from e-mail lobby.