Joey Russ

Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President Of The United States In 2016?

Some say that, in a security briefing, he asked three times why the US couldn't use nukes "since we have them." Maybe that's a hint on how they will all be taken out.

Some say that, in a security briefing, he asked three times why the US couldn't use nukes "since we have them." Maybe that's a hint on how they will all be taken out.

I really do worry about him as president. Hope they give him dummy codes.

Nah what they'll do is take him three miles down into a 'special' bunker, seal him in a room with a big fake red button...and just walk away...

• Like 4

Nah what they'll do is take him three miles down into a 'special' bunker, seal him in a room with a big fake red button...and just walk away...

Interestingly, as the Donald seems to be trying to model himself on Nixon (who else), in tricky Dicky's last booze soaked days, his staff ordered the military to ignore any executive order to launch a nuclear strike. Treason technically but probably kept the world from Armageddon.

• Like 1

Well, the election for the most powerful job on the planet has really caught fire. Anyway, it will soon be debate time and Hilary is spending lots of money on coming up with ways to rile The Donald http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate.html?src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=Multimedia

Apparently the US presidential contest is still going. In order to regain interest they've decided to turn it into a WWE smackdown starting Monday.

• Like 1

Apparently the US presidential contest is still going. In order to regain interest they've decided to turn it into a WWE smackdown starting Monday.

We suffer until November 8th. After that, we will still suffer, but it will be subtly different.

• Like 3

We suffer until November 8th. After that, we will still suffer, but it will be subtly different.

Hopefully we get a president of some kind before then

Before November 8? That's the election.

Before November 8? That's the election.

I mean as a hit for deathlist

Whilst my interest levels will be raised a modicum, I won't be listening at 1 am or whatever unearthly hour the debate takes place on this side of the pond. Anyone planning on indulging?

Whilst my interest levels will be raised a modicum, I won't be listening at 1 am or whatever unearthly hour the debate takes place on this side of the pond. Anyone planning on indulging?

I'm going to record it to watch tomorrow evening.

• Like 1

I'm up, kettle's on and I think BBC News is covering it from 2 am. I'll tune in for a laugh and a possible live assassination.

In the US so the debate's in the PM hours for me, I'll be tuning in. I do wonder how Trump will function in a 1-on-1 environment given all the GOP debates were free-for-alls.

Almost time

Trump can't seem to shut his mouth

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for the American people.

HC coming across as a smug smooth politician and not folksy or common touch at all.

Trump doing his usual. Spending most of his time at the moment defending himself instead of defending the interests of the American people (which would be a strong point for him).

Gawd help America.

• Like 3

And the winner of this debate is... Arnold Palmer for dying yesterday and not having to face the terror of America

They're fukked either way tho Wills.

Liked the email crack though :)

• Like 1

It is depressing.Trump is coming over more sincere and assertive but up against Clinton that aint saying much really.

• Like 1

Um... Only 500 murders is better than over 2,000 murders Trump. That's why I'm not voting

Clintons main problem is she doesnt speak with passion.I can see how Trump can drum up a movement but Clinton reminds me of Gordon Brown.Politically experienced but no charisma or vision.Her main sell is she is a woman and not Donald Trump.Sanders was more likeable and although perhaps was too left wing to get elected he would at least have whipped up a social movement with a lot of enthusiasts and could have pitted himself as the everyman vs the business tycoon.Now Trump is the outsider against the political establishment.

Oh Trump is bringing up Clintons treatment of Obama in 2008.Surprised that doesnt get mentioned more.She treated him with disdain and then licked his arse as soon as he won.

Is Glen Campbell an option? He'd be much better than those guys.