The Unknown Man

The 8Th Death Of 2016

Who will be DL 2016's Eighth hit?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While the tide can turn at any moment, it's looking like Chirac is about to cark. A rumor this morning that he died, but has since been proven wrong, might've been really meant to be saying that he's near death. His wife also became hospitalized due to exhaustion. She might be exhausted due to hearing the news that he's about to die. It's not a guarantee, but it's definitely likely at this point. My vote isn't changing though.

I suspect Cat's got a live site to help you with tides m8.

• Like 2

Phil the Greek.

no old Phil will live to 105. It's between Chirac and Bhumibol

Oh quite possibly, but he was one of only a few unique picks left by the time I looked.

There'll be an 8th hit by last week of October/first week of November. My entirely unscientific reasoning is that there has been three gaps of 70-80 odd days between successive hits so far this year (between Schmidt and Vigoda, Michelmore and Ali, and Ali and Havelange) which would take us to that time period. I like patterns in things.

Otherwise, the longest drought between hits in the time I've visited the site was 152 days in 2011! (The second longest was 105 days, also in 2011 - there was a period of 257 days in which Betty Ford was the only Deathlister to snuff it.)

Shortest time period between hits I've witnessed, on the other hand, will never, ever be beaten. 9 hours!

Just musing.

• Like 1

There'll be an 8th hit by last week of October/first week of November. My entirely unscientific reasoning is that there has been three gaps of 70-80 odd days between successive hits so far this year (between Schmidt and Vigoda, Michelmore and Ali, and Ali and Havelange) which would take us to that time period. I like patterns in things.

Otherwise, the longest drought between hits in the time I've visited the site was 152 days in 2011! (The second longest was 105 days, also in 2011 - there was a period of 257 days in which Betty Ford was the only Deathlister to snuff it.)

Shortest time period between hits I've witnessed, on the other hand, will never, ever be beaten. 9 hours!

Just musing.

There's a time of year effect which would also support your prediction. On the shortest period, never say never.

Just musing.

There's a time of year effect which would also support your prediction. On the shortest period, never say never.

Truly, a day to remember.

• Like 2

Just musing.

Truly, a day to remember.

Will live long in the memory.

Should we make a poll between Chirac and Adulyadej, because it's really coming down to both of them.

I have a strong feeling that the 8th person to die from the list will be a religious figure, and it will happen soon,maybe by tomorrow

I have a strong feeling that the 8th person to die from the list will be a religious figure, and it will happen soon,maybe by tomorrow

Are you the grandson of Billy Graham?

Are you the grandson of Billy Graham?

no

Voted for Glen Campbell, I'll be amazed if he makes it to next year.

Congrats to everyone who voted Bhumibol Adulyadej. An article telling them to prepare for his death: http://aecnewstoday.com/2016/end-of-days-thailand-prepares-for-kings-death/

Bit premature. He's not dead yet.

Whilst we can maybe complain sometimes about the pickyness on obits, wtf is AEC News? JR, if you haven't realised yet this is how on-line media works. Write some words which people will search for and lo and behold they come to your site. It's click bait my friend and once again you bit.

can't believe i actually got it right !even if it did take 2 months

• Like 2