14. Chaz Bono

15. Tila Tequila

16. Nicole Richie

17. Toni Braxton

18. Tamar Braxton

19. Lorde

20. Paris Jackson

:devil:

Extra bonus round: - Taylor Swift....a man can dream, right?

Lorde!?

What's the health threat score there?

0...I just don't like her and hoping for that suicide/accident thing. Or Taylor Swift kills her when she finds out she was cheating on her with Ellen DeGeneres

• Like 1

Here's my entry:

1. Kanye West: Gunned down by a psychotic redneck Taylor Swift-fan? :shoot:

2. Jake Lloyd: Schizophrenic.

3. Cameron Douglas: Will OD/hang himself in prison for never becoming a Spartacus/Gordon Gekko in life.

4. Gabourey Sidibe: See Mama June below.

5. Angelina Jolie: Cancer runs in her maternal lineage. But then again, she is breast-less now so maybe she's safe...

6. Mama June: See Gabourey Sidibe above.

7. Adriano (former Serie A forward): Self-destructive personality, anything could happen.

8. Mick Blue: STD-related death. :angely:

9. Oscar Pistorius: Suicide due to effing his life up by mistaking his gf for an home intruder.

10. Prince George: It's nature's way of balancing out the ridiculously long lives of Queen mother & Queen Elizabeth. :sherlock:

11. Kim Noorda: Death from anorexia. :sicktherm:

12. Frankie Muniz: Had health issues a few years back. Recently divorced.

13. Tone Loc: Lesser-known rapper and actor with health issues a few years back.

14. Rupert Grint: Car accident. No one saw it coming. All of Britain mourns. At the autopsy, it's discovered that it's actually Ed Sheeran who died and Rupert is still alive. LOL. :D

15. Atticus Shaffer: Young lad with a disease that makes his bones very fragile... :(

16. Corey Feldman: Suicide due to childhood trauma getting the better of him.

17. That girl in all of Sias videos, M*dd*e Z*eggl*r, out of exhaustion for CONSTANTLY having to do in weird choreographies like LaBoeuf in a cage. Give the child a break, will ya Sia?? :glare:

18. Eminem: Might relapse into his valium addiction.

19. Pitbull: This is just wishful thinking because he's butchered countless good and catchy songs with his mere vocal presence. :rant:

20. Orlando Brown: Former Disney star, really weird these days. There was this one interview where he seemed high on something.

Interesting, as I believe this is the first list without joost.

It was either him or Prince George. I'm satisfied with my decision. :D

Ugh!!!!! I lost all of my progress on making the list of celebrities.

So Joey will you be compiling a masterlist and telling us all when our picks are approaching 51 or do we each have to keep a page for them in our own diaries?

I've tried to make a list, and everything got deleted. I do know that Charlie Sheen turns 51 this Saturday, so he's one to keep an eye for.

I've tried to make a list, and everything got deleted. I do know that Charlie Sheen turns 51 this Saturday, so he's one to keep an eye for.

I have just completed the dates for all my picks.

I am OK until 2020.

I have just completed the dates for all my picks.

I am OK until 2020.

I'm okay until September 3rd, where me and a few others have to switch out Charlie Sheen

No-one has gone for Lily Allen. Maybe she will fill a Sheen shaped hole in someone's list.

I think I'm going to add a rule (I think you guys will like it). I have thinking, and I was thinking that this game might last decades of we just do these rules. That's why I'm thinking of doing something with replacing celebrities. Every 3 months, you may replace up to 2 of your celebs. The first one, if this gets a positive reaction, will be near Thanksgiving. Of course, the other rules still apply, which reminds me, Charlie Sheen's 51st birthday will be coming this Saturday, so remember, unless he dies sometime in the next few days, will have to be replaced. Anyways, if you think this rule should be added, say you want it to be added (or like this post or pm me, any of those counts as a vote).

• Like 2

I think I'm going to add a rule (I think you guys will like it). I have thinking, and I was thinking that this game might last decades of we just do these rules. That's why I'm thinking of doing something with replacing celebrities. Every 3 months, you may replace up to 2 of your celebs. The first one, if this gets a positive reaction, will be near Thanksgiving. Of course, the other rules still apply, which reminds me, Charlie Sheen's 51st birthday will be coming this Saturday, so remember, unless he dies sometime in the next few days, will have to be replaced. Anyways, if you think this rule should be added, say you want it to be added (or like this post or pm me, any of those counts as a vote).

With 2 votes for it, and no one against it, this rule has passed. Prepare for the first change in around thanksgiving time.

Can I replace Charlie Sheen with Rowena Kincaid tomorrow?

Sure thing.

Sure thing.

No you can't. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-37260055

That's it. First hit of the season. Points for me, drol, and CaptainChorizzo, unless I'm missing someone.

Sure thing.

That's it. First hit of the season. Points for me, drol, and CaptainChorizzo, unless I'm missing someone.

Wait for the obit.

Sure thing.

Wait for the obit.

I'm pretty sure it'll happen. If for some reason it doesn't happen, then either when the first people changing happens or in very early December, when it's 3 months without an obituary, then you can change her.

It's funny. When Shaun asked I wanted to reply "No, if she dies today", but then I considered it rude. I'm the new Peter Hurkos maybe or maybe it works only with terminally ill people.

YoungWillz has found a daily mirror obit. Points can now officially go to me, drol, and CaptainChorizo

Almost forgot to put the obit down: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wonder-woman-cancer-patient-who-8758088

Edited by joeyruss

YoungWillz has found a daily mirror obit. Points can now officially go to me, drol, and CaptainChorizo

Almost forgot to put the obit down: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wonder-woman-cancer-patient-who-8758088

FTFY

• Like 1

Damn!I will take Basher al Assad.Only got 8 days before he is ineligable but will give me time to think of a more permanent replacement.

• Like 1

Plus if he dies before then it will be big news and I wont feel badly about his demise.

• Like 1

Happy 51st birthday to Charlie Sheen. He is still alive. You know what that means. It's time for everyone who chose Charlie Sheen to change their picks.