msc

The 2Nd Crowdsourced Deathlist (2017 Edition)

Did you see my list yet? The PM currently reads as not read.

Did you see my list yet? The PM currently reads as not read.

I was just adding it to the Masterlist. 12 lists in!

• Like 1

Bloody hell. Someone just died on my list, and I'm guessing she was number one at the moment

Bloody hell, yeah, Zsa Zsa was top by miles (about 200 points). This'll require the Subs en masse.

Now the question is... will Zsa Zsa still have the most points when everyone lists are in?

What is the number one person now since the unexpected demise of Zsa Zsa

Someone on the last five Deathlists in a row, and highly popular around these parts.

That was a bluff btw, it was Piers Sellers.

Now it's a Deathlist favourite of sorts.

Nearly every team has subs coming into play already.

I wasn't one of them because I don't consider him deathlisty. Though he might not get any obit with everyone focusing on Carrie Fisher.

I wasn't one of them because I don't consider him deathlisty. Though he might not get any obit with everyone focusing on Carrie Fisher.

But the RAF guy in Burnley was?

He died two days ago. I discovered his obit today. That was before the Carrie Fisher breaking news thing anyways.

I know i'm pissed but i'd expect you to make more sense. Some guy on a cancer ward died and you think he's more famous than an astronaut

I know i'm pissed but i'd expect you to make more sense. Some guy on a cancer ward died and you think he's more famous than an astronaut

Never said that guy was more famous. I'm just not seeing any qualifying obituaries right now.

Never said that guy was more famous. I'm just not seeing any qualifying obituaries right now.

Do you know where Burnley is?

• Like 1

Michelle Morgan was in my top 5,and Sellers my top 10 on My Crowdsource List. Not a good omen for someone btwn 11-15 on my List.

I had Sellers in my CSDL though haven't finished or submitted it yet. Really need to get going on it...

Why do you always expect instant results? Still, you'll probably grow out of it and learn to take your time.

• Like 1

13 lists in. Currently top is sort of a lifetime achievement award (a deathtime achievement award in 2017, perhaps) for an actor I suspect many on here are fairly fond of. I know I am. Second, as it stands, is a Deathlist icon, and only two points separate 1st and 2nd currently.

In third, a royal.

Still plenty of time to get a list in. Last year the biggest deluge was in this post-Christmas to New Years Eve period.

Ok, my replacement for Zsa Zsa Gabor was Piers Sellers, who is now also dead. If you need a replacement, pick Greg Gilbert.

• Like 1

Ok, Zsa Zsa, Piers, Craig S and ER Braithwaite have been subbed out of the masterlist (some folk got 6 points added to their total due to the subs). It doesn't change much, although the top 5 spots currently have 30 points between them.

EDIT - And of course, no sooner was that all done, than Richard Adams died. Another big sub needed, it can wait til later.

Richard Adams subbed out. Hopefully that'll be the last big name Deathlist 2016'er sub...

Plenty of time for new lists yet.

Debbie Reynolds would have qualified for next years TCS. Only 66 hours left to get a team in. There's forty names within 30 points of each other and the bottom of the list too, so every vote counts.

Reynolds,Morgan and Sellers gone already. If Mario Soares who is currently in a coma goes before Jan 1 will need to add a 4th sub :ghost4: