msc

Who Do You Consider "famous For Being Ill"?

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

I agree with you whole-heartedly Spade

Thanks, appreciate you saying so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Thanks, appreciate you saying so.

I mean the Derby Dead Pool hosts have never been known to actually fucking listen to anyone but changing what they've said to suit yourself is a new fucking low even for a now former host. (Thank fuck we now have some capable running the joint, I refrained from pointing out you were shit while you running it out of courtesy) Cuntstain....

6 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Sadly I don't see cancer mum fanatics @gcreptile @msc or @Grim Up North resolving the issue without pressure, hence my barrel scraping team of fucking nobodies. If you can't beat the cunts join the cunts...

:wub:

1 minute ago, Grim Up North said:

:wub:

Go fuck yourself, don't you have cancer mums to input into MS Access?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

You will be pleased to hear that all your cancerous piss flaps are fully loaded.

Just now, Grim Up North said:

You will be pleased to hear that all your cancerous piss flaps are fully loaded.

Unlike many overs I only enter bonafide celebrities..... 

Not like your teams before you joined the committee....

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Aye, *yours*.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone who enters a team full of cancer mums, no matter how ironic, sort of loses the moral outrage higher ground.  Same as anyone who once picked a kid and now whinges about sitcom stars or what not.

Now that the DDP has its most anti-FFBI co-host since OoO, things may change soon. But that'll depend on majority vote of the Cmme at the appropriate time, and continual whinges on the forum wont change that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I mean the Derby Dead Pool hosts have never been known to actually fucking listen to anyone but changing what they've said to suit yourself is a new fucking low even for a now former host. (Thank fuck we now have some capable running the joint, I refrained from pointing out you were shit while you running it out of courtesy) Cuntstain....

There are very few people who would argue for keeping FBBI types. You don’t understand the sheer volume of entries would make disallowing them very time consuming for the hosts. 

*bump*

Useful thread for folk who have opinions on the matter to opinionate in a spot that DDP hosting folk might see...

11 minutes ago, msc said:

Aye, *yours*.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone who enters a team full of cancer mums, no matter how ironic, sort of loses the moral outrage higher ground.  Same as anyone who once picked a kid and now whinges about sitcom stars or what not.

Now that the DDP has its most anti-FFBI co-host since OoO, things may change soon. But that'll depend on majority vote of the Cmme at the appropriate time, and continual whinges on the forum wont change that.

If you're actually considering changing the rules then the theme team has achieved something given you said only a week ago it was something that might need looking it at down the line but no plans. So fuck it it's opened the fucking debate again which was the point after 6 years of pissing into the void while the morons and lunatics with an encyclopedia knowledge of 'bagpipe cancer dads' storm to fucking victory. It's farcical.

And you know my views on this - I've been making the same point since TMIB was running the fucking show, so don't talk to me about the fucking moral high ground pal. I've tried the asking politely route, I've tied the whinging  on the forums route, I've tried the making snarky comments about celebs who are hits route.

So yes now I'm trying the enter a bucketload of the lowest fucking possible hanging fruit that are vaguely obitable in the hope it might actually fucking change something because every other fucking route has been exhausted time and fucking time again by me and many others on the fucking forum....

So keep screaming blue murder about the fucking moral high ground you cunt..... we all know the truth here the games been left to fester and the festering is now infecting the actual deathlist with picks like P.Orridge who is about as famous as my left fucking bollock....

2 minutes ago, Banana said:

There are very few people who would argue for keeping FBBI types. You don’t understand the sheer volume of entries would make disallowing them very time consuming for the hosts. 

It would be time consuming, but not so much as to not be fucking worth it.

7 minutes ago, Banana said:

Looks at team, 'they look odd never heard of them'. google' 'fucking cancer mum;

Reject entire team outright with no changes or resubmissions allowed. No need to check every fucking pick (I get this is a bit time consuming, I do it myself for the Hare's, even then it only takes a few minutes a team, so it's an evening or twos work)....

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

It would be time consuming, but not so much as to not be fucking worth it.

Worth it how? Most of the top teams don’t or minimally use FFBI types anyway. It would accomplish nothing other than to shut you up. (Which now seems like a great idea)

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

If you're actually considering changing the rules then the theme team has achieved something given you said only a week ago it was something that might need looking it at down the line but no plans. So fuck it it's opened the fucking debate again which was the point after 6 years of pissing into the void while the morons and lunatics with an encyclopedia knowledge of 'bagpipe cancer dads' storm to fucking victory. It's farcical.

And you know my views on this - I've been making the same point since TMIB was running the fucking show, so don't talk to me about the fucking moral high ground pal. I've tried the asking politely route, I've tied the whinging  on the forums route, I've tried the making snarky comments about celebs who are hits route.

So yes now I'm trying the enter a bucketload of the lowest fucking possible hanging fruit that are vaguely obitable in the hope it might actually fucking change something because every other fucking route has been exhausted time and fucking time again by me and many others on the fucking forum....

So keep screaming blue murder about the fucking moral high ground you cunt..... we all know the truth here the games been left to fester and the festering is now infecting the actual deathlist with picks like P.Orridge who is about as famous as my left fucking bollock....

I have made several hints that rules are not set in stone. It is hardly my fault if people don't take that in.

I'm not taking responsibility for 6 years of DDP "Pissing into the void" - different bosses. Rome wasn't built in a day.

The bagpipe cancer dad is a bit of a joke pick, tbch.

Just now, Banana said:

Worth it how? Most of the top teams don’t or minimally use FFBI types anyway. It would accomplish nothing other than to shut you up. (Which now seems like a great idea)

It would save the families of these stupid picks the fucking heartbreak and stress of the site coming up when they google their fucking loved ones while grieving them. I get most people on here have the emotional acuteness of Rain Man but that's the whole fucking reason for this bloody discussion. It has fuck all do with whether these picks offer anyone a competitive advantage, it's about the fucking morally right thing to fucking do......

Anyway all of the following are FFBI under the definition I'd like to see used on the DDP and all hits for Top 10 teams.:

Fatima Ali

Gerard Basset

Billy Clayton

Sutupo Nurgro (on a worldwide basis)

Pete Frates

Marieke Vervoot

Kieth Cass

Dana Scatton

Oh fuck do you get offended by someone elses fucking opinion.

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

It would save the families of these stupid picks the fucking heartbreak and stress of the site coming up when they google their fucking loved ones while grieving them. I get most people on here have the emotional acuteness of Rain Man but that's the whole fucking reason for this bloody discussion. It has fuck all do with whether these picks offer anyone a competitive advantage, it's about the fucking morally right thing to fucking do......

Anyway all of the following are FFBI under the definition I'd like to see used on the DDP and all hits for Top 10 teams.:

Fatima Ali

Gerard Basset

Billy Clayton

Sutupo Nurgro (on a worldwide basis)

Pete Frates

Marieke Vervoot

Kieth Cass

Dana Scatton

Oh fuck do you get offended by someone elses fucking opinion.

Being generous to a lot of other 'hits'

That lot from the hits last year for top 10 teams could all do with being banned in future....

A few more dubious ones went without obits or didn't die.....

Only Scatton and Frates (although he has kind of transcended that fame) could be considered FFBI picks. That you also consider Nugroho FFBI just on a worldwide basis kinda is just kind of strange. Would that make someone like, say, Spanky Manikan FFBI? No, it wouldn’t...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Only Scatton and Frates (although he has kind of transcended that fame) could be considered FFBI picks. That you also consider Nugroho FFBI just on a worldwide basis kinda is just kind of strange. Would that make someone like, say, Spanky Manikan FFBI? No, it wouldn’t...

No because Spanky Manikan is known outside of France.

No-one outside of india has a fucking clue who Nugro is...

The rest are high-ranking professionals, that doesn't make them fucking famous.

Jesus, I've been on this forum since last year but the way I've seen old men fly off the handle over the smallest thing is... interesting.

From an outsiders perspective deathray gives off the vibe of being an absolute mental case

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Jesus, I've been on this forum since last year but the way I've seen old men fly off the handle over the smallest thing is... interesting.

From an outsiders perspective deathray gives off the vibe of being an absolute mental case

If I'm fucking old then in all likehood your fucking geriatric even if you've just had your first child you cuntstick....

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

I'm entirely sane. 

• Confused 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

This argument applies to literally every death pool pick. 

4 minutes ago, Banana said:

This argument applies to literally every death pool pick. 

Nope there's an obvious point where this argument becomes moot...

Prince Philip, Jimmy Carter, Madonna, Brian May, Ozzy Osbourne, Johnny Cash etc etc etc 

You don't have the argument because everyone knows who they fucking are/were.....

22 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm entirely sane. 

You're doing your best getting famous for being ill here.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

You're doing your best getting famous for being ill here.

I've never posted anything on here I wouldn't say to someones face.

Which probably raises me a step up the normal pecking order than most of the cunststains that inhabit this fucking cesspit. 

• Angry 1