football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

16 minutes ago, livingbygrace said:

I would love to have an avatar.  Picture of Stargazer Lilies which is my favorite flower.  Could someone tell me in steps how to add an avatar.  I am not a computer savvy person, and I am afraid of just messing around trying to figure it out myself. Thank you

Something like this?

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg.0155ddaa167914cc14d0433eeef969d7.jpeg

If you want to use this, it’s cropped square and is within the incredibly stringent file size so just save the image and follow the steps YW quoted.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, livingbygrace said:

I would love to have an avatar.  Picture of Stargazer Lilies which is my favorite flower.  Could someone tell me in steps how to add an avatar.  I am not a computer savvy person, and I am afraid of just messing around trying to figure it out myself. Thank you

I just use a cropped version of a photo I uploaded to Wikipedia myself several years ago (so no-one can complain that I stole their picture). You click on the picture and download the smallest file size version of it, then upload it on your personal profile page. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you Paul Bearer, Youngwillz, TQR, and Sod'sLaw for all your help.. Love the picture TQR it  is perfect

• Like 1

I've been hanging around on the forums for about 10 days now, so I thought it was about time I said a proper hello....

Hi all!!

I've been following the death list for about 10 years now, but only started lurking around the forums in the last couple of months. Evidently not long enough to realise that @Sir Creep is not the official greeter....lesson learnt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, AstroKat said:

I've been hanging around on the forums for about 10 days now, so I thought it was about time I said a proper hello....

Hi all!!

I've been following the death list for about 10 years now, but only started lurking around the forums in the last couple of months. Evidently not long enough to realise that @Sir Creep is not the official greeter....lesson learnt.

Proper welcome. Delighted you're joining in with Kill or Save, it's a wonderful bit of light relief from all the death and the more, the merrier!

• Thanks 1

Hello, i'm quite new but not really... First connexion during pandemy... A few visit from time to time. Obviously french. Now that Uk is no more a EU member, is customs necessary ?

Comments are my owns. Interest remains relative.

Cheers up !

Hello, Welcome.

1 hour ago, Bestparolanto said:

Obviously french.

You're not alone. There are others. Though despite my name I'm English. Theres also a thread for Frenchies who are less well known outside their home country.

1 hour ago, Bestparolanto said:

Now that Uk is no more a EU member, is customs necessary ?

Not unless your name contains any variation of crem, old, the. In which case there should be a backlog of at least 6 months at the posting border. If not, you're good to go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bestparolanto said:

Now that Uk is no more a EU member

Yeah alright thanks for rubbing it in :(

Welcome! Enjoy the forums (but only to a healthy extent).

4 hours ago, Bestparolanto said:

Hello, i'm quite new but not really... First connexion during pandemy... A few visit from time to time. Obviously french. Now that Uk is no more a EU member, is customs necessary ?

Comments are my owns. Interest remains relative.

Cheers up !

Salut !