football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

23 minutes ago, TQR said:

EDIT: Yeah yeah well fucking played

:lol:

1 hour ago, diego said:

Guys, I'm sorry, I don't want you to be mad at me, when I read a topic automatically all the others are read, but the oldest ones don't, I just want to make sure I read the topics, and I really loved the site , the time the notification of my reaction arrives, just disregard

Please stop doing this. Just go here.

2080059502_goherediego.thumb.png.8860d76ef1dfbbdc1354a74697b2a0a0.png

mobile:

606DA067-7ECF-455F-88AF-BE42789D3ED0.thumb.jpeg.f3c1f044f8669a8e89752ae6ed6fa13e.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Can mods do something about this guy @diego

It really is quite annoying to log on and have 10+ notifications from posts I don't even remember

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Can mods do something about this guy @diego

It really is quite annoying to log on and have 10+ notifications from posts I don't even remember

Can't you turn them off?  I never get any notifications.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Can't you turn them off?  I never get any notifications.

Does blocking someone have that effect? I like to have notifications on generally otherwise

• Like 1

No no, I prefer the mods doing something option too. Multiple people have asked him to stop, he hasn’t, so stop him.

• Sad 1

So much "butthurt" (I believe the phrase is) over nothing. Just more attempts to bully someone off the site, instead of folk taking the steps they can to ignore if they so wish.

You do you, diego, don't worry. :P

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

So much "butthurt" (I believe the phrase is) over nothing. Just more attempts to bully someone off the site, instead of folk taking the steps they can to ignore if they so wish.

You do you, diego, don't worry. :P

...so it's you who isn't getting his posts liked by him, then...

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 horas atrás, YoungWillz disse:

Tanto "butthurt" (acredito que a frase é) sobre nada. Apenas mais tentativas de intimidar alguém para fora do site, em vez de as pessoas tomarem os passos que podem ignorar se assim desejarem.

Você faz você, Diego, não se preocupe. :P

thank you, thank you very much

• Like 3

3 horas atrás, TQR disse:

Não, não, eu prefiro os mods fazendo algo opção também. Várias pessoas pediram para ele parar, ele não parou, então pare-o.

please, not that, I liked the site a lot, and I want to continue on it, I'm not disrespecting anyone

• Like 2

6 hours ago, diego said:

please, not that, I liked the site a lot, and I want to continue on it, I'm not disrespecting anyone

And yet you’re ignoring multiple requests to stop spamming reactions on everyone. If you like this site a lot, probably the best course of action is not to piss the majority of fellow users off.

• Like 1

Hi, i am new here

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Alcalina said:

Hi, i am new here

• Like 2

I would like to know if there is a topic for sportsmen, I posted one today in the centenarians part, I didn't find this thread

• Like 1

7 hours ago, diego said:

I would like to know if there is a topic for sportsmen, I posted one today in the centenarians part, I didn't find this thread

You clearly don't know how to use this forum. Try the search function.  You never know, it might just work. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Você claramente não sabe como usar este fórum. Experimente a função de pesquisa. Nunca se sabe, pode funcionar. 

I searched but couldn't find it, can you help me please? I see most of your comments are meant to be derogatory towards people, sorry but I'm not used to British humor

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, diego said:

I searched but couldn't find it, can you help me please? I see most of your comments are meant to be derogatory towards people, sorry but I'm not used to British humor

There are quite a few for specific sports such as Football, Baseball, cricket, Rugby and even sailing. There is also a thread for Olympic medal winners.

If you are in doubt where to put something then the Dead of 2022 for people who are actually dead or Ideas and Possibilities for people where new health information has come to light.

In each case someone will soon come along and helpfully identify which thread might be most appropriate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

There are quite a few for specific sports such as Football, Baseball, cricket, Rugby and even sailing. There is also a thread for Olympic medal winners.

If you are in doubt where to put something then the Dead of 2022 for people who are actually dead or Ideas and Possibilities for people where new health information has come to light.

In each case someone will soon come along and helpfully identify which thread might be most appropriate

thank you very much, i love sports, i really saw the football one, and the baseball one, thanks for the tip Do you think it would be a good idea to create one for sportsmen in general?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diego said:

thank you very much, i love sports, i really saw the football one, and the baseball one, thanks for the tip Do you think it would be a good idea to create one for sportsmen in general?

Which sports do you think  would need to be included?

You may find some hostility towards creating what some may consider to be unnecessary threads

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Which sports do you think  would need to be included?

You may find some hostility towards creating what some may consider to be unnecessary threads

My idea would be any other sport that doesn't have a wire, all other sports, in general

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, diego said:

My idea would be any other sport that doesn't have a wire, all other sports, in general

I would prefer it if you could name a specific sport that you do not think is covered because if there is a "sport" thread then it will lead to ambiguity whether the sports that have their own threads should be double posted

The one that might justify its own thread and as far as I can see is not already covered would be Track and Field athletics but this would overlap somewhat with the Summer Olympics thread

• Like 2

I've often thought this thread here should be moved to Forums rather than extra-curricular, as it would get those pesky handballers, lacrosse and hockey players, etc: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Eu preferiria que você pudesse nomear um esporte específico que você acha que não é coberto, porque se houver um tópico "esporte", isso levará a ambiguidade se os esportes que têm seus próprios tópicos devem ser postados duas vezes

O que pode justificar seu próprio segmento e, tanto quanto posso ver, ainda não está coberto seria o atletismo de atletismo, mas isso se sobreporia um pouco ao segmento dos Jogos Olímpicos de Verão

I understand your point of view, it's not wrong at all, it really can be confusing But I still think there could be a segment for sportsmen, because in the Olympics only those who competed in the games can be included, some don't even compete Sports like basketball, volleyball, tennis, cycling, I think there is no wire, right? Do you have any for motor sports?, F1, Indy, MotoGP

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I've often thought this thread here should be moved to Forums rather than extra-curricular, as it would get those pesky handballers, lacrosse and hockey players, etc: 

I didn't know this one yet, thanks for introducing me, I'll stop by to check it out,I really think I could move to the Forums too

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, diego said:

I understand your point of view, it's not wrong at all, it really can be confusing But I still think there could be a segment for sportsmen, because in the Olympics only those who competed in the games can be included, some don't even compete Sports like basketball, volleyball, tennis, cycling, I think there is no wire, right? Do you have any for motor sports?, F1, Indy, MotoGP

I think you'll find practically every sport has a thread.  All you have to do is look for it. 

• Like 1