football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

59 minutes ago, diego said:

I understand your point of view, it's not wrong at all, it really can be confusing But I still think there could be a segment for sportsmen, because in the Olympics only those who competed in the games can be included, some don't even compete Sports like basketball, volleyball, tennis, cycling, I think there is no wire, right? Do you have any for motor sports?, F1, Indy, MotoGP

There is a motorsport thread

• Like 2

There's even a thread for cage fighters, whatever that is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

There's even a thread for cage fighters, whatever that is.

Mixed martial arts, which folk used to try and convince me to watch as "it's like pro-wrestling but real" - completely missing the point of why I liked the wrestling in the first place.

3 horas atrás, Bibliogryphon disse:

Há um fio de automobilismo

true, I had seen this one and forgot, sorry

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

I think you'll find practically every sport has a thread.  All you have to do is look for it. 

I didn't find about tennis, cycling, basketball, volleyball, handball, Winter Olympics I found one that says about deaths during competitions at the Olympics, and of course there are many other sports still, such as table tennis, athletics itself, already mentioned, I know that there is the Summer Olympics topic, but there are athletes who did not compete, I know it is difficult to create a forum for all sports, because there are many, I don't know if I could create a type other sports, and in the subtitle write except sports that have a topic , and write the name of those who already have

On 11/11/2022 at 21:04, diego said:

I didn't find about tennis. 

Here you go.

Although, not every sport needs a thread, there are some that just fit into the Olympic categories without warranting separate discussions. This forum has a thread for just about everything necessary by now, having been about since 2003. Obviously, threads for people do not conform to that rule, news, such as news pertaining to celebrity health, is the here and now, and the here and now is not a constant. This has been said before, but if there is any confusion over which thread certain news will fit into, just use the Deaths in 2022 and/or Ideas and Possibilities threads.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

Aqui está.

Embora nem todo esporte precise de um segmento, há alguns que se encaixam nas categorias olímpicas sem garantir segmentos separados. Este fórum tem um tópico para praticamente tudo o que é necessário até agora, existindo desde 2003. Obviamente, tópicos para pessoas não obedecem a essa regra, notícias, como notícias relacionadas à saúde de celebridades, são o aqui e agora, e o aqui e agora é uma constante. Isso já foi dito antes, mas se houver alguma confusão sobre em qual tópico certas notícias se encaixam, basta usar os tópicos Mortes em 2022 e/ou Ideias e Possibilidades.

Thanks for showing the topic about tennis, my language is with a single n and I forgot to look for it with 2ns, my mistake Thanks also for sharing your opinion, but I still find this thread interesting

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm just new here! I'm an avid fan of this site since 2018. Hopefully, I will enjoy this. I don't know but I kinda addicted to celebrities deaths. Of course, I didn't wish them to die but their demise kinda giving me satisfaction. Hopefully, everyone from this site are friendly. I'm currently 22 years old from Philippines.

• Like 3

• Like 3

On 17/11/2022 at 04:57, Clarence said:

Hello everyone. I'm just new here! I'm an avid fan of this site since 2018. Hopefully, I will enjoy this. I don't know but I kinda addicted to celebrities deaths. Of course, I didn't wish them to die but their demise kinda giving me satisfaction. Hopefully, everyone from this site are friendly. I'm currently 22 years old from Philippines.

As the Officiant of Deathlist, allow me to say hello.  Have fun reading threads and post as you wish.  I do ask newbies to refrain from creating threads for about 6 months in order to see what threads we already have first.  Anyway, welcome aboard.

SirC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I am new!  I will try to upload a picture later.  Found this site back in 2019 but just now decided to sign up.  LOL.  

• Like 1

On 09/01/2023 at 18:07, RyanandYodle said:

Hi! I am new!  I will try to upload a picture later.  Found this site back in 2019 but just now decided to sign up.  LOL.  

As the Official 1-person Welcoming Committee of Deathlist, allow me to say hello.  Have fun reading threads and post as you wish.  I do ask newbies to refrain from creating threads for about 6 months in order to see what threads we already have first.  Thanks and welcome aboard.

SirC

• Like 1

Hello. I too have lurked for a while and have only just made an account. While having an interest in celeb deaths and being in a Dead Pool elsewhere, the Number Ones thread pushed me over the edge. I look forward to chipping in as and when.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Old Applejack said:

Hello. I too have lurked for a while and have only just made an account. While having an interest in celeb deaths and being in a Dead Pool elsewhere, the Number Ones thread pushed me over the edge. I look forward to chipping in as and when.

Then this time it's up to me to welcome you. Welcome :D

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Old Applejack said:

In that case you'll know not to pay any attention to Sir Creep. :D  Welcome.

• Like 1

Been lurking on and off for about 5 years (like I check in every time I see a notale death and think "I wonder if they were on the death list") - will probably remain as a lurker, but wanted to have an account to post if I ever felt the need.

• Like 2

On 11/01/2023 at 21:03, Sir Creep said:

As the Official 1-person Welcoming Committee of Deathlist, allow me to say hello.  Have fun reading threads and post as you wish.  I do ask newbies to refrain from creating threads for about 6 months in order to see what threads we already have first.  Thanks and welcome aboard.

SirC

Ok.  Sorry if I did.  Just learning my way through.  

On 11/01/2023 at 21:03, Sir Creep said:

SirC

And thank you, btw!

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

Long time lurker here. I have always checked the list quite agressively in December and January, then pretty much forgotten about it. But recently, possibly due to my advancing age, my interest has increased. So I decided to take the plunge.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Styx said:

Long time lurker here. I have always checked the list quite agressively in December and January, then pretty much forgotten about it. But recently, possibly due to my advancing age, my interest has increased. So I decided to take the plunge.

As the official self appointed greeter at Deathlist, allow me to welcome you.  
SirC

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

self appointed

Warrants particular attention for the unwary.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Warrants particular attention for the unwary.

This is a good point, as confirmed by me, the self-appointed voice of reason ‘at Deathlist’.

• Like 1

Don’t think there’s a departures thread (this isn’t an airport after all!) so just going to post this in here – it’s been a fun and interesting 15 years but I’ve decided I’d rather leave DL. Not going to get into my reasons for this.

I will still drop in every few months to edit existing lists I’ve made through the years, but I do not intend to post anymore.

Adieu

:hatsoff:

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 2

5 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Don’t think there’s a departures thread (this isn’t an airport after all!) so just going to post this in here – it’s been a fun and interesting 15 years but I’ve decided I’d rather leave DL. Not going to get into my reasons for this.

I will still drop in every few months to edit existing lists I’ve made through the years, but I do not intend to post anymore.

Adieu

Do what you gotta do. Hope you’re all good.

10 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Adieu

This can only mean one thing.

General Election!!!!!

Also, that's really going to hurt the Singles Chart thread. Stay well, catch you around.

• Like 1