Grim Reaper

Neil Simon

12 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Still in person, still at suitable hostelry. I went to most in the 80s and 90s, but must be 20 years since the last one, to which I wore my special Illuminati leather trousers.

Well now that I got the attention of a committee member let me suggest a few names for next year. Tim Conway is unresponsive with dementia according to recent reports, there's rumors swirling that the dalai liama has terminal prostate cancer, John Madden looks frail, Sidney Poitier hasn't been seem in public in 2 years and Senator Harry Reid has pancreatic cancer. Also James earl Jones is 89 next year and has type 2 diabetes.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Still in person, still at suitable hostelry. I went to most in the 80s and 90s, but must be 20 years since the last one, to which I wore my special Illuminati leather trousers.

Do you still get a say if you don't turn up? :p 

8 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Well now that I got the attention of a committee member let me suggest a few names for next year. Tim Conway is unresponsive with dementia according to recent reports, there's rumors swirling that the dalai liama has terminal prostate cancer, John Madden looks frail, Sidney Poitier hasn't been seem in public in 2 years and Senator Harry Reid has pancreatic cancer. Also James earl Jones is 89 next year and has type 2 diabetes.

See above, I'm not sure you've got the attention of the right committee member!

18 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Of those names only James Earl Jones and Sidney Poitier are Deathlisty

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I'd disagree on Harry Reid (Senate leader not too long ago) based on Deathlist precedent.

• Like 1

Apart from Madden I could see any of them make the deathlist tbh...

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Tim Conway is an American television who has appeared in many Hollywood movies and some of the most popular tv shows of the 70s. I don't understand how you think the dalal Liama isn't deatlisty, maybe you missed him. Harry Reid is a massive name in American politics like John McCain was. And John Madden is one of the biggest names in american football and founded EA sports, George Steinbrener just owned the biggest baseball team and didn't even branch out into gaming like Madden did and still got on the deatlist.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Apart from Madden I could see any of them make the deathlist tbh...

Why? He’s famous on both sides of the pond. Is it, because there’s to many people to pick from? Could he be a candidate in 2-4 years (if he’s still alive)?