Gooseberry Crumble

Julie Goodyear - Coronation Street legend

34 minutes ago, msc said:

I got a browser notification about this for some reason!

Anyhow, as I suggested above, I think if they do pick her (again I said "possible", not likely) it'll be directly linked to them missing out on Windsor. She went downhill faster than most folk thought.

Oh yeah that is a defininite possibility.She has been on many of our radars for years because of her lifestyle.Add an incurable illness into the mix and she is now going to be a serious consideration across the deadpooling world and the miss of Windsor as you say may loom large.

• Like 2

Worth noting that her husband has mentioned one of the reasons they've gone public is so she doesn't get well wishers approaching her in the future when she's out and about which has caused her some distress. So that at least implies she's still going out and intends to do so in the future. So probably not quite on her death bed yet. 

On 07/06/2023 at 20:08, Sean said:

Barbara Windsor never made the list so I wouldn`t bet on it. 

She would have made the 2021 list for sure. 

• Like 1

I mean she looks like an 81 year old who has smoked 60 a day all her adult life but it is still sad and shocking to see her like this.Dont think she was ever seen without make-up that I can recall.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Sadly i think she may have just made herself a candidate for the 2024 list.

Yes. Just the sort of early-80 something ailing celeb that have been a relative blind spot in recent years.

Just going to put this out there – my gran was in a chair and looked like that for the last 10 years of her life. She might die next year, she might die in 5 or more. I don't think wheelchair plus "oh she's aged" merits DL inclusion. Stronger candidates to consider.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Just going to put this out there – my gran was in a chair and looked like that for the last 10 years of her life. She might die next year, she might die in 5 or more. I don't think wheelchair plus "oh she's aged" merits DL inclusion. Stronger candidates to consider.

Famous last words (come New Years Eve) as this defintely merits inclustion since the decline is so fast.

If you look on YouTube Julie's This is Your Life is on there. She looks very much like her Mother. 

Sad to see a icon fading. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sean said:

I mean she looks like an 81 year old who has smoked 60 a day all her adult life but it is still sad and shocking to see her like this.Dont think she was ever seen without make-up that I can recall.

She also hasn’t been photographed for many years which makes the change particularly jarring. Didn’t think she would be seen in public again tbh.

• Like 1

On 09/10/2023 at 13:02, YoungWillz said:

Just came across this photo for the first time tonight  whilst doing my deadpooling research  and I am shocked and saddened  to see this 

Yes she could linger for years but I have got a feeling she  won't, especially as it was implied she had a rapid advancing form of this horrible illness. 

• Like 1

Featured on the Daily Mirror front page tomorrow.

• Like 3

Last days of Barbara Windsor all over again.

Could be months mind you.

• Like 2

Open casket leopard print coffin time soon.

• Like 1