Susan Boyle is 63.

image.jpeg.ec6241a00c87017c8972d0d0e905b6f0.jpeg

• Like 1

Dr. Demento is 83.

WFMU: The Hour of Crap with Don-O ...

• Like 1

Jane Goodall is 90.

The influences that shaped Jane Goodall ...

She was a witness to the first documented chimpanzee war:

• Like 2

William Gaunt, the last Champion, is 87 today.

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - WILLIAM GAUNT - London Film Fair 17th Nov ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sally Thomsett from The Railway Children and Man About The House is 74. :birthday:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Sally Thomsett from The Railway Children and Man About The House is 74. :birthday:

Currently a survivor of the dreaded Pointless Celebrities chair of doom. She looked rough when that was filmed a year or so ago.

• Like 2

Craig T. Nelson is 80.

image.jpeg.93df71b757cbdf25f250bb28b9699d91.jpeg

Best known to me as the voice of Mr. Incredible.

canny Tier List ...

Pharrell Williams is 51.

image.jpeg.7df7d5cf9336a242a14f3bebdf991945.jpeg

Billy Dee Williams is 87.

image.jpeg.ed5ffcd52eff6143b82eb7336fd42ad4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jackie Chan is 70.

image.jpeg.457ff2b8c0217242515593106f999f1b.jpeg

• Like 1

John Schneider is 64.

image.jpeg.a2a4c7cec19bf3e3f914b6f8a26aaa63.jpeg

• Like 1

Today Mia turns 8, Amaro turns 5 and Alba turns 3, what do these 3 children have in common? They are all daughters of Antoine Griezmann, a French football player with Erika Choperena
I posted it out of curiosity, as I don't know of any parent who has had 3 children on the same day in different years, does anyone know of any cases like this? Or who have more than 3 children in different years on the same date? I found it very curious

Griezmann é pai pela terceira vez na mesma data que nasceram os outros filhos | Brasil Mundial FC | ge (globo.com)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, diego said:

Today Mia turns 8, Amaro turns 5 and Alba turns 3, what do these 3 children have in common? They are all daughters of Antoine Griezmann, a French football player with Erika Choperena
I posted it out of curiosity, as I don't know of any parent who has had 3 children on the same day in different years, does anyone know of any cases like this? Or who have more than 3 children in different years on the same date? I found it very curious

Griezmann é pai pela terceira vez na mesma data que nasceram os outros filhos | Brasil Mundial FC | ge (globo.com)

Five members of the Cummins family were born on 20th February

Not what you asked, but a few days ago I met a young Ukrainian who was taken in by a family in Germany. He and the eldest son in his adoptive family were both born on 21st October 2004.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, diego said:

Dutch footballers Ralf (wiki) and Mats Seuntjens (wiki) are brothers, twins and born on 17 April, but they aren't each other's twin. Ralf and his twin brother are born in 1989 and Mats and his twin brother are born in 1992.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, diego said:

Justin Trudeau and his brother, Alexandre, were both born on Christmas Day, but two years apart. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Five members of the Cummins family were born on 20th February

Not what you asked, but a few days ago I met a young Ukrainian who was taken in by a family in Germany. He and the eldest son in his adoptive family were both born on 21st October 2004.

Wow, very interesting indeed, so the recognized record is this, 5 children on the same date in different years, very cool

6 minutes ago, DoorSlammer said:

Dutch footballers Ralf (wiki) and Mats Seuntjens (wiki) are brothers, twins and born on 17 April, but they aren't each other's twin. Ralf and his twin brother are born in 1989 and Mats and his twin brother are born in 1992.

Another impressive coincidence, two sets of twins born in different years on the same date, really cool

4 minutes ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

Justin Trudeau and his brother, Alexandre, were both born on Christmas Day, but two years apart. 

Also impressive, given the date, at Christmas, family members had to buy 4 gifts on this date, or else they would be sad as a child, at least

Tom Lehrer is 96.

Who remembers Tom Lehrer? - PressReader

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Drewsky1211 said:

Tom Lehrer is 96.

Who remembers Tom Lehrer? - PressReader

1min 50sec  Is that Michael Gove?