Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banshees Scream

Al Molinaro

Guest Banshees Scream

Al Molinaro most know him as Al from happy days hasent been well lately hes like 85 and they say hes going Senile <_< is he worth for 2005..?

Sunday, Monday, (Not So) Happy Days.

Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Sunday, Thursday, Wednesday, Monday... oh bugger!

For those that aren't sure, Molinaro is the Italian guy, at least that is what I remember his character being in Happy Days. He was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA. Picture follows.

molinaro.gif

Guest mcmurf905

Al was also Murray the cop on the Odd Couple.

Guest Guest

i am sad to report that al from happy days as finally been put to rest may fifth 2005 :old:

i am sad to report that al from happy days as finally been put to rest may fifth 2005 :old:

IMDB has it reported that he is still living.

And if he is now deceased it will be another loss for

the DL........

So what's with the people who write in to falsely announce someone famous has died? Why would you bother? It only takes about 4 seconds to verify if what they've said is true, so it's not as though they're fooling anyone.

Will someone please alert me when Al from Happy Days (and the Weezer vid) really does die.

Oh, and Tony Blair died. And the queen. And each of Girls Aloud.

Oh, and Tony Blair died.

Just for an instant I was a very happy man...........

And the queen.

Me too :P

I am surprised that he is still with us.

Guest BILLY

HELLO. WHY WASN'T AL MOLINARO IN THE "HAPPY DAYS" REUNION?

i am sad to report that al from happy days as finally been put to rest may fifth 2005 :lol:

according to deadoraliveinfo.com he is still very much ALIVE,

HELLO. WHY WASN'T AL MOLINARO IN THE "HAPPY DAYS" REUNION?

Good point Billy. I watched the reunion and wondered where he was all the while. This could be telling us that he hasn't been doing that well lately.

After seeing how badly Erin Moran (Joanie Cupckae Cunninghamm) aged, maybe Molinaro was smarter than most......20 some thing years makes people look OLD.

Forgot to mention before, back in the summer of 1979 I saw a man who looked like Molinaro on the subway train one night. Ity was the shuttle train that ran from Times Square to Grand Central. He looked forlorn and sad just like on the show....don't know if it was him but it looked like him even had that huge nose. Remember how on The Odd Couple Felix or Oscar would open the latch over the peephole and Murray the cop (Molinaros cahracter on the show) would put his nose through? Loved the Odd Couple, wonder why it went off the air.

I couldn't get over how good Marion Ross looked for her age (she will be 78 this October).

Not if she kicks off before then ;)

i just kinda felt sorry for Al cos nobody has posted anything for over a year... :rolleyes:

Is Maggie Thatcher still around?? :lol:

Well I just looked under my bed, and she certainly isn't there.

Quite a relief to know that actually.

As first posts go your snakeness, this one could well find itself a Monkey contender. I've been looking at it for a minute now and all kinds of subtleties and questions are emerging. What seemed, on the face of it, the dumbest question I've seen for a while, might have hidden meaning. After all it was posted on the Al Molinaro thread, who, unless someone can prove otherwise, is unlikely to have come anywhere within the Thatcher orbit (defined by the outer reach of her handbag).

Then there are the two question marks. Does this mean there is a question behind the question, a much bigger question implied by the question, or was it simply a slip of the finger?

Finally there is that smiley with the rolling eyes that suggests a certain deliberateness, as if it was posted to provoke exactly this kind of response. Or was it intended to convey irony? If so, I can't find any.

My theory - and some may well scoff at the suggestion - is that you are a relatively green Tory MP, sitting just outside the lobby with your lap top, dreaming of great days past. In your isolation - not yet being one of the boys - you have been surfing on the net and somehow you not only wandered on to the DL but registered with a suitably sexy name reflecting childhood phallic fantasies. Lost in your Tory dreamland you search for the Maggie Thacher thread but stumble by chance on to this one.

Still in this dreamlike (trancelike as a Cobra) state you frame your question which is more wishful thinking. You would dearly like to shout this with all your heart so that it echoes around Westminster, but instead you reach for the rolleyes smiley, click, and there it goes. And not one of your colleagues will ever know.

You don't need an answer because for you, KC, Maggie Thacher will always be around, occupying your spiritual being, guiding those rolling eyes. Am I right or am I wrong?

Welcome to Deathlist.

Godot

• Like 1

As first posts go your snakeness, this one could well find itself a Monkey contender. I've been looking at it for a minute now and all kinds of subtleties and questions are emerging. What seemed, on the face of it, the dumbest question I've seen for a while, might have hidden meaning. After all it was posted on the Al Molinaro thread, who, unless someone can prove otherwise, is unlikely to have come anywhere within the Thatcher orbit (defined by the outer reach of her handbag).

Then there are the two question marks. Does this mean there is a question behind the question, a much bigger question implied by the question, or was it simply a slip of the finger?

Finally there is that smiley with the rolling eyes that suggests a certain deliberateness, as if it was posted to provoke exactly this kind of response. Or was it intended to convey irony? If so, I can't find any.

My theory - and some may well scoff at the suggestion - is that you are a relatively green Tory MP, sitting just outside the lobby with your lap top, dreaming of great days past. In your isolation - not yet being one of the boys - you have been surfing on the net and somehow you not only wandered on to the DL but registered with a suitably sexy name reflecting childhood phallic fantasies. Lost in your Tory dreamland you search for the Maggie Thacher thread but stumble by chance on to this one.

Still in this dreamlike (trancelike as a Cobra) state you frame your question which is more wishful thinking. You would dearly like to shout this with all your heart so that it echoes around Westminster, but instead you reach for the rolleyes smiley, click, and there it goes. And not one of your colleagues will ever know.

You don't need an answer because for you, KC, Maggie Thacher will always be around, occupying your spiritual being, guiding those rolling eyes. Am I right or am I wrong?

Welcome to Deathlist.

Godot

Our friend KC registered, posted in an inappropriate place, and immediately left.

Could our visitor have been Lady T herself? On the same principle as the joke about the person who telephoned the home for the terminally bewildered, asked to speak to the resident of Room 123, and on being told that the room was empty replied 'Oh good, that means that I must have escaped'?

• Like 1

Why? Based on what? He is old so you have that. Pretty exciting pick here.

Besides him and Ernest Borgnine most people as overweight rarely make it to 90+ Club .