Windsor

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex

On 02/01/2023 at 15:08, Windsor said:

Harry Mountbatten-Windsor wants his father and brother back. 

About a month after he fucked them over on the tele, and a couple of days before he fucks them over in a book someone write for him. 

Talk about having your cake and eating it. 

When I want to make up with my Father and Brother, I find this is best achieve by publishing embarrassing allegations about them.

To be fair, he never was the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool all the same.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The extract leaked to the Guardian is hilarious stuff.

The brave war hero tells how

" He grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, :lol:   and he knocked me to the floor. I landed on the dog’s bowl which cracked under my back, the pieces cutting into me. I lay there for a moment, dazed, then got to my feet and told him to get out "

PMSL

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Toast said:

The extract leaked to the Guardian is hilarious stuff.

The brave war hero tells how

" He grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, :lol:   and he knocked me to the floor. I landed on the dog’s bowl which cracked under my back, the pieces cutting into me. I lay there for a moment, dazed, then got to my feet and told him to get out "

PMSL

Meg: "Darling, what are those scratches on your back?"

Ginge: "Oh, um, the Prince of Wales pushed me over and I fell on a dog bowl"

A likely story 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This episode makes William look like an excellent judge of character, and Harry like a whiney pathetic baby. With all his supposed army training he can't handle being pushed by his older brother who is not exactly Rambo is he. And his necklace broke and his makeup was ruined, boohoo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

as I can assume by reading you, british people are not really fan of Harry are they ? :P

6 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

as I can assume by reading you, british people are not really fan of Harry are they ? :P

British people of a certain demographic aren't his biggest fans. Typically 40+ year olds, as demonstrated in this thread.

But weirdly they speak about him more than the people that do like him. Very vocal bunch of weirdos.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

He’ll have his (extremely vocal) haters, he’ll have his fans, but what is really underestimated is the number of people who couldn’t give the fuckingest fuck and just want both sides of the argument to piss clean off.

• Like 8

I'd like nothing more than to hear no more ever again from the traitor and his trollop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

British people of a certain demographic aren't his biggest fans. Typically 40+ year olds, as demonstrated in this thread.

But weirdly they speak about him more than the people that do like him. Very vocal bunch of weirdos.

I like spreading the hate.

Speaking of which, I’m 35 ye prick!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Nope he is a whiny pathetic hypocrite who wants to have his cake and eat it then cries when his family object to him shitting on them in public.

They should take his and his wife's HRH titles away and completely disown them.

• Like 2

I'm 28 by the way.

I just don't know how anyone could defend such cruel and callous behaviour towards his grandparents, especially knowing they were coming to the end of their lives.

Remember they intended all this shit to come out while the Queen was alive.

Irredeemable.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

I just don't know how anyone could defend such cruel and callous behaviour towards his grandparents, especially knowing they were coming to the end of their lives.

Remember they intended all this shit to come out while the Queen was alive.

Irredeemable.

Charles apparently said after his father's funeral "Please don't make my final years miserable" yet that is exactly what they are trying to do.

As you said to cause such distress to your grandparents in their last months is deplorable selfish behaviour.

22 minutes ago, Sean said:

Charles apparently said after his father's funeral "Please don't make my final years miserable" yet that is exactly what they are trying to do.

As you said to cause such distress to your grandparents in their last months is deplorable selfish behaviour.

I suspect his emphasis was  "Please don't make my final years miserable", ie like you did to your grandfather.

2 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Very vocal bunch of weirdos.

6116B268-5D4E-4A52-82F3-DF181974AA79.gif.fd2386ed8bfce99f9c070446dca4673e.gif

A white man got into a relationship with a non-white woman, his family (or the people that control the family in this case) failed/refused to protect them from the dogshit media circus, they felt unsafe and suicidal, so they left the family. Simple.

Why are y'all crying over the apparent stress that this caused his nan and grandad, there are no stone cold facts that support your soap opera narrative other than hearsay. 

Boo fucking hoo. Find something else to whinge about other than a couple of dead 90 year olds.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

A white man got into a relationship with a non-white woman, his family (or the people that control the family in this case) failed/refused to protect them from the dogshit media circus, they felt unsafe and suicidal, so they left the family. Simple.

Why are y'all crying over the apparent stress that this caused his nan and grandad, there are no stone cold facts that support your soap opera narrative other than hearsay. 

Boo fucking hoo. Find something else to whinge about other than a couple of dead 90 year olds.

Pack of lies.  They can't even coordinate their own lies, they are continually contradicting themselves.

• Like 6

Just now, Toast said:

Pack of lies.

Source hun?

Just now, Perhaps said:

But nan & grandad were so important they were on mugs and tea towels and they were killed by lies and race-baiting and something something woke something something 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Disagree with this. 12 months ago I think this was the case. The most recent polls that have been carried out on this by YouGov etc. show the British public en mass have turned on both of them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Perhaps said:

Fair enough they left but they should stop whining about it and being all shitty to their family for monetary gain.Dont air your dirty linen and public and if you hate the media ( which I completely understand and feel they are actually justified in doing so in hating them) stop courting them and letting them turn your life into a pantomime.

I would love nothing more than to ignore them but they constantly use the media to shove their grievances down our throat.

• Like 2

In unrelated news, I see Harry is all over Twitter today for trying to get sympathy for dressing up in a Nazi uniform (swastika armband included) when he was in his 20s. Claimed he didn't know what he was doing and he can't be blamed because he was invited to a party and somebody told him to dress like that.

Always the victim and never to blame... :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Source hun?

I added a bit in edit.

Here's an example, fresh from Harold's latest verbal diarrhoea.

When talking about M's alleged suicidal feelings*, he claimed that he had never been offered therapy.  Now he's let slip that he phoned his therapist after the row with Wills.

* There are photographs showing her happy and laughing on the same day she was allegedly suicidal.

There is so much more, but I can't bring myself to go rooting through it all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

There are photographs showing her happy and laughing on the same day she was allegedly suicidal

There is footage of Chester Bennington smiling and enjoying the company of his loving family hours before he killed himself.

• Like 1

The account of the alleged fight with William sounds incredibly one sided. He says he called a therapist after the fight but said in the Oprah interview he felt too ashamed  to get his wife help when she said she was suicidal.  I don't find that believable. 

People whether they are pro or anti monarchy  can see the inconsistencies and details that don't make sense. 

There is a perfectly  rational case for not believing in monarchy without attaching yourself supportively to Meghan and Harry's tales of woe.

Harry and Meghan fully believe in monarchy. 

• Like 4