drol

Sidney Cooke

Since Peter Tobin is gone and DL needs some scum other than Kissinger and Rolf Harris, here's a thread for the most notorious British paedophile and serial killer. Bring your hate here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how much money has been put into his medical treatment. 

January 2009 Mirror article:

Since suffering a stroke, he has been given a specially adapted bed, with a mechanical mattress so he can be lowered and raised to help him get in and out of it.

He also has an alarm in his cell in case of another stroke, a TV, music system and tea-making facilities.

Cooke has made no attempt at rehabilitation and has failed to complete any sex offender treatment programmes.

Daily star April 2010:

Child sex monster Sidney Cooke was fighting for life last night after collapsing in jail the day after his 83rd birthday.

• Like 1

Well, if we're bringing our hate - I fucking hate the way they charge you the same for a chocolate bar and shrink the fucking size when the wholesale cost of the ingredients goes up!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Well, if we're bringing our hate - I fucking hate the way they charge you the same for a chocolate bar and shrink the fucking size when the wholesale cost of the ingredients goes up!

That is becoming scandalous.

• Haha 1

For some reason I have Fritzl on my list for this year, who to be fair is in a different league to Rolf Harris.

• Like 1

On 28/10/2021 at 21:32, arghton said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-59080356

Sidney Cooke de...nied parole for the 10th time.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-most-notorious-paedophile-sidney-30043231

Sidney Cooke de...nied parole for the 11th time. 

"The panel heard that Mr Cooke is assessed as presenting a very high risk of serious harm to children, a high risk of serious harm to the public and that he is a high risk of committing a further sexual offence. "Witnesses did not support Mr Cooke’s release or for him to progress to an open prison."

How on earth can a guy like that be even eligible for parole ?

Same thing in Belgium : Marc Dutroux is eligible since 2013 ! Of course he was denied for parole at each attempt, but still !

• Like 1