polar duck

Benjamin Netanyahu

Thread for current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

He had heart surgery last year, his country is at war, and he's been at the center of political scandals for decades.

• Facepalm 4

A great patriot who cares about the safety of his citizens, hope he lives to 100 in good health

• Haha 4
  • Angry 3
  • Facepalm 11

5 minutes ago, BonScott said:

A great patriot who cares about the safety of his citizens, hope he lives to 100 in good health

You should do stand up.

2 minutes ago, mymango said:

You should do stand up.

If a terrorist gang killed 2000 young people in UK in a single day the PM would rightly do whatever it takes to neutralise those responsible and their leaders, any leader would, Netanyahu just doing what it takes to protect his citizens

• Facepalm 1

These politician based threads serve nothing on here but to attract cunts like BonScott and many others who are sniffing this out as we speak.

We don't need another thread where the mentally ill can throw shit at eachother for pages and pages. We have plenty.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

We don't need another thread where the mentally ill can throw shit at eachother for pages and pages. We have plenty.

Me after creating this thread

murphy.thumb.jpg.78f715b072a950f8b95ab1dad96b55d5.jpg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

These politician based threads serve nothing on here but to attract cunts like BonScott and many others who are sniffing this out as we speak.

The new definition of mental illness is wanting islamic terrorists and their masters eliminated, if you ever meet a family member of those murdered in cold blood by jihadists in Manchester or on London buses do call them mentally ill to their face, and please film the reaction

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BonScott said:

The new definition of mental illness is wanting islamic terrorists and their masters eliminated, if you ever meet a family member of those murdered in cold blood by jihadists in Manchester or on London buses do call them mentally ill to their face, and please film the reaction

I read the first two words of this then dipped.

Surprised you still have an active account on here, considering you've said some not so nice things about trans people. Count your lucky stars while you can darling.

26 minutes ago, BonScott said:

I hope you get help soon.

I’ll be calling time on this thread if you don’t all play nice.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Paul Bearer said:

Is it possible to put a whole thread on mod preview?

23 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

I read the first two words of this then dipped.

Surprised you still have an active account on here, considering you've said some not so nice things about trans people. Count your lucky stars while you can darling.

I have no issue with trans people, am live and let live, if someone feels comfortable in women’s clothes etc fair play to them, not my place to judge, but there is a difference between live and let live and biological realities, and I have to separate the 2 but that does not mean I am a transphobic bigot

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, polar duck said:

Is it possible to put a whole thread on mod preview?

Afraid not. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

If you could call time on BonScott that’d be marvellous.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TQR said:

If you could call time on BonScott that’d be marvellous.

My sincerest apologies for having opinions you can’t handle, do stay strong dear boy

• Haha 1

as possibly the most neutral person here (and jewish) i think this thread should honestly locked until after the war. the political talk in here is soon to get more and more extreme

• Haha 1

BonScott is off for a week and mod preview after that. Can easily go beyond that.

Probably gives him enough time to find refuge in one of the five million sites that actively accommodate his bollocks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Extremely apt rank for BonScott, I may say.

• Haha 1

This thread should be closed faster than the time it takes for Netanyahu to kill an innocent civilian in Gaza. 

12 minutes ago, jimbean1121 said:

as possibly the most neutral person here (and Jewish) i think this thread should honestly locked until after the war. the political talk in here is soon to get more and more extreme

I'm also Jewish, but I made this thread because Bibi has so much more than Hamas on his plate:

Earlier today, Chuck Schumer called for new Israeli elections. Israeli elections are a massive pain in the ass and Netanyahu's top rival Yair Lapid wants him thrown in jail.

3 hours ago, BonScott said:

If a terrorist gang killed 2000 young people in UK in a single day the PM would rightly do whatever it takes to neutralise those responsible and their leaders, any leader would, Netanyahu just doing what it takes to protect his citizens

Care to explain this then?

Surprised to hear he didn't already have a thread! An older, very relevant world leader with a history of a couple health problems. 

• Like 1

Netan, our true War criminal of 21th Century 

Tzvika-Besor.jpg

• Facepalm 1

Having surgery for an Hernia - must be serious to need it during this time of national emergency, 

47 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Having surgery for an Hernia - must be serious to need it during this time of national emergency, 

Not surprised. This war has been a real pain in the ass.