Amanda

I Love Josco's Little Man

Perhaps, if St. Josco were to publish an image of himself here it would have the effect of eliminating any misconceptions which may have arisen as to which celebrities he does or does not resemble.

:flame:

I have avoided mirrors and cameras at every opportunity for some years now. I rarely go out in case I frighten the horses, but to give a possible idea, just think of the 'Teapot' song.

I have avoided mirrors and cameras at every opportunity for some years now.  I rarely go out in case I frighten the horses, but to give a possible idea, just think of the 'Teapot' song.

Is this you???

kettle.jpg

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. That's just how I picture you!!

What I meant was - Brad Pitt in a loin cloth!

Better????

Look, let's not beat about the bush (so to speak)

I am the antithesis of 'Tall, Dark & Handsome'

And I think you'll find HCW is a a little too Scottish-sounding to be a Welshman.

Jings, crivvens & help ma boab. fits gang oan here then. ( A bit too Aberdonian I think, I'll come further south) Hullawwwrrrreerrrr ma aul chinas, howzitgaun? Is this no a magic wee site? Ah think its pure dead brilliant so ah dae. :flame:

I must ask, do people write in accents?

Can you see mine? :flame:

Definitely a Yank. Probably Southern States, Texasish. Not country though, you're a city-person, so hazarding a guess I'd say you'd be from Houston, TX.

And I think you'll find HCW is a a little too Scottish-sounding to be a Welshman.

Jings, crivvens & help ma boab. fits gang oan here then. ( A bit too Aberdonian I think, I'll come further south)

That's nothing like Aberdonian!

Sounds more like Oor Wullie (who is from Dundee or Bathgate or somewhere) apart from the word "fits" by which I presume you mean the Aberdonian word "fit's".

Aberdonian would be:

Michty me! Fit in 'e name o' creation are ye greetin aboot onywye?

Pretty convincing Glaswegian though. :flame:

Guest IYG

Definitely a Yank. Probably Southern States, Texasish. Not country though, you're a city-person, so hazarding a guess I'd say you'd be from Houston, TX.

Does the fact that it says in my profile that I'm from Houston give it away?

As for the accent, completely wrong, Israeli accent, born in Germany, lived in Israel, moved to Texas a little over a year ago.

As for the accent, completely wrong, Israeli accent, born in Germany, lived in Israel, moved to Texas a little over a year ago.
Israeli-Texan.

Plain as day.

:flame:

That's what I said, isn't it?

Guest IYG

I actually missed your post but you knew about Texas and Israel so it's not fair.

I have heard from people that I tend to attempt the local accent when I speak different languages. Seems to work that way with mein German.

Pretty convincing Glaswegian though.

Ah came frae a wee village in lanarkshire aboot 25 miles ootside Glesca.

I actually lived in Houston, Texas in the early 1990's for 2 years. It was in a suburb called Pasadena, in the southeastern part.

Does the fact that it says in my profile that I'm from Houston give it away?

D'oh, didn't even think to look in there :)

Guest IYG

Seeing as this is the thread where we talk about practically anything I'd like to announce that in 30 hours I will be on board a plane on my way to Israel where I'll be until the 22nd when I come back.

I might not have a chance to visit here but I'll try.

Miss Amanda, if the boys try anything, kill them. ;)

Guest One Man Jury
Israeli accent, born in Germany, lived in Israel, moved to Texas a little over a year ago.

I'm so terribly sorry!

Miss Amanda, if the boys try anything, kill them.

As if any one would dare, she keeps dogs!!!

Have a good trip IYG. I enjoyed both my business trips to Israel (Tel Aviv), I found the people friendly and helpful.

Guest IYG
Israeli accent, born in Germany, lived in Israel, moved to Texas a little over a year ago.

I'm so terribly sorry!

Don't be, my life is a good one so far. *knock on wood*

Have a good trip IYG. I enjoyed both my business trips to Israel (Tel Aviv), I found the people friendly and helpful.

You've been to Israel? You poor thing. ;)

I'll actually reach Tel Aviv, I have some stuff I need to do there, maybe try and hook up with a girl I know over there. ;)

Well, my bloody computer's been shagged and only just got it fixed.

I will be sad to see you go Inar, but look forward to your return! I hope you have a lovely trip! And all gifts are gratefully received .... !

My puppies aren't in the least bit mean!

Central Networks have finally sorted out whatever it was they are doing so at least I can get some sleep now. In fact I will miss them - it was lovely coming out of the house each day and having whistling etc - it was like being a celebrity!!

That's about all. Hope you are all OK!

Guest IYG
Well, my bloody computer's been shagged and only just got it fixed.

I will be sad to see you go Inar, but look forward to your return! I hope you have a lovely trip! And all gifts are gratefully received .... !

I love English slang, you make it sound like someone had sex with you computer, I'm not ruling that possibility yet.

Gifts? Hmm, kind of a problem to bring gifts online, I can get my friends in the military to bring the site down with some extremely cool viruses, how's that? Just kidding of course.

I'll bring you an Israeli kangaroo, if we had them. ;)

I suppose the way I treat my computer, some could liken it to sex .... I kick it, punch it, threaten to do horrible things to it, but I'm occasionally nice and pat it and say nice stuff to it ... but I suppose it depends on what you are in to!!

Military friends sounds like my kind of thing though - virus free of course!!

George Bush really gets on my t*ts. He's such a smug arrogant looking git. He's always got an annoying smirk on his wrinkly, leathery face and his eyes are soooo close together. He's just vile. And I think even I could do public speaking better than he does, and that's really saying something. And he's so damn cheesey - "Geee, what a beautiful child!".

*Amanda rushes off to vomit*

Urrrggghhhh.

And while I'm at it - Peter Andre. He's so slimy!! You can see it dripping off his vile vile over-inflated body and he looks so plastic!! And that Eamon Holmes - all the housewives love him but why? He's foul and like a boiled egg with legs and arms perched on a sofa. Urrggggghhhh.

Guest IYG
I suppose the way I treat my computer, some could liken it to sex .... I kick it, punch it, threaten to do horrible things to it, but I'm occasionally nice and pat it and say nice stuff to it ... but I suppose it depends on what you are in to!!

Military friends sounds like my kind of thing though - virus free of course!!

George Bush really gets on my t*ts. He's such a smug arrogant looking git. He's always got an annoying smirk on his wrinkly, leathery face and his eyes are soooo close together. He's just vile. And I think even I could do public speaking better than he does, and that's really saying something. And he's so damn cheesey - "Geee, what a beautiful child!".

*Amanda rushes off to vomit*

Urrrggghhhh.

And while I'm at it - Peter Andre. He's so slimy!! You can see it dripping off his vile vile over-inflated body and he looks so plastic!! And that Eamon Holmes - all the housewives love him but why? He's foul and like a boiled egg with legs and arms perched on a sofa. Urrggggghhhh.

Well, all my friends are in the Israeli military, I have a medical discharge so I'm not there.

I never tried having sex with something electronic so I wouldn't know how to reply to the computer thing.

As for Dubya (George Bush). How he got on your tits in the first place is bothering me. I just hope he got off. ;)

Well, all my friends are in the Israeli military, I have a medical discharge so I'm not there.

I never tried having sex with something electronic so I wouldn't know how to reply to the computer thing.

As for Dubya (George Bush). How he got on your tits in the first place is bothering me. I just hope he got off. ;)

If I could please just point out - I HAVE NEVER TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMETHING ELECTRONIC EITHER! Thank you!

Believe me - George is too much of a tit himself to get anywhere near mine. *shudders*

I feel dirty and horrible at the mention of that, am off to have a shower!!!

Guest One Man Jury
I have a medical discharge so I'm not there.

Suggest a quick trip to the dry cleaners then.

Guest IYG

Here now and safe for those of you who might care. What, no hands, oh well. *shrug* :D