Guest Roemer

Charlton Heston

Guest Roemer

What about Charlton Heston? What is his condition? I bet that hell be out in 1-3 years...

He has been in poor health for the last couple of years. His name is definitely worth consideration for next years list.

Yeah I read on his imdb profile where he has recently battled prostate cancer on top of the Alzheimers.

Perhaps if we sent him a copy of Fear and Loathing he'd take the hint...

Charlton remember guns don't kill people, people kill people (although small arms fire and assault weapons do help)

Guest Guest
I bet that hell be out in 1-3 years...

I didn't realize he was gay.

In the movie "Bowling for columbine" - his arguements are very poore.

A senile old guy!

But can Moses die? Or is he he already loaded into his chariot as he agian refelects on days as Ben Hur?

Probably won't die any time soon he is too stubborn.

Guest toointeligentforthissite

i got on this site by accident. what a bunch of cruel jerks. don't worry, i won't be back.

i got on this site by accident. what a bunch of cruel jerks. don't worry, i won't be back.

Bye then.

(Not intelligent enough to spell his name correctly or use recognisable grammar)

• Like 1

You won't be missed!

i got on this site by accident.

Oh no! I hope it wasn't serious. Were you hurt? :D

don't worry

Phew! Okay then. :D

i won't be back.

Oh no, it was serious after all. And now you're going to die.

It's never too late to turn to Buddhism, you realise? Because if you did, then you could come back as often as you like. :D

• Like 2

It's never too late to turn to Buddhism, you realise? Because if you did, then you could come back as often as you like.

Is that true? Do you not end up with a never ending sensation of deja vu?

It's never too late to turn to Buddhism, you realise? Because if you did, then you could come back as often as you like.

Is that true? Do you not end up with a never ending sensation of deja vu?

didn't someone just say that?

What about Charlton Heston? What is his condition? I bet that hell be out in 1-3 years...

Charlton Heston turned 80 this month on April 4 according to the imdb.

Charlton Heston turned 80 this month on April 4 according to the imdb.

Was it a different age according to other sites? Some may recall that it was this puzzlement of a weirdity where within which I first arrived here for a similar age discrepancy. (gosh gollickers I sure hope that made sense)

I am also wondering if it's about time to begin singing "Go down Moses".

weirdity where within which

Absurdly annoying alliteration apart, it makes perfect sense, Mr B.B ;)

Then can we pry his gun from his cold, dead hands?

:P

Then can we pry his gun from his cold, dead hands?

:P You can try, TWDNKM, but you'd better make damned sure he really is dead before you do.

Guest Guest

was watching E! the other day and found out that Heston was almost picked for the part of Chief Brody in Jaws. Would have been interesting to see if the shark had eaten him!

Guest surfermsc@hotmail.com
:referee: I came across this site by accident. You people are SICK IN THE HEAD ! Sitting here betting on when someone will die ? ? ?Especially such a unique American Icon like Charlton Heston. I LOVE HESTON. He is THE original cigar. CANNOT BE DUPLICATED. You people are a sad case and just remeber - everyone dies - Including you .. your time will come just like anyone else ! I hate to say this but ... Hopefully it will come sooner than later !

:referee: I came across this site by accident. You people are SICK IN THE HEAD ! Sitting here betting on when someone will die ? ? ?Especially such a unique American Icon like Charlton Heston. I LOVE HESTON. He is THE original cigar. CANNOT BE DUPLICATED. You people are a sad case and just remeber - everyone dies - Including you .. your time will come just like anyone else ! I hate to say this but ... Hopefully it will come sooner than later !

It takes a special kind of idiot to come on here, tell us we are sick and that he hopes we die soon - and also tell us his email address! :rip:

It takes a special kind of idiot to admire Charlton Heston.

:referee: I came across this site by accident. You people are SICK IN THE HEAD !

If you don’t like this website, click the left button of your mouse on the little green arrow at the top left hand corner of your screen. Good riddance!! guns.gif

I'am assuming your just as bad as all of us.