Guest Roemer

Charlton Heston

Heston will die before year's end.

Can you be more specific about what'll kill him?

regards,

Hein

complications from Alzheimers Disease

He'll forget it was loaded. Boom! ;)

honez, you made me laugh.

Guest Guest

Charlton Heston now 'extremely frail' with pneumonia and breathign problems according to sources close to the actor.Looks like he may be in hi s final days...

Charlton Heston now 'extremely frail' with pneumonia and breathign problems according to sources close to the actor.Looks like he may be in hi s final days...

Can you be specific as to where that info came from? I mean is it being reported in the media? I can find nothing about Heston's health deteriorating on any news sites.

Guest Fat Freddy

here's hoping when he dies we can all sh*t in his mouth. maybe it will cancel out the xenophobic , bigoted, small minded hatred that he's been spouting all these years? by the way, this topic is open for discussion. (keeping in mind that i think he's a great actor)

cin cin,

theayatollahofrocknrolla

Guest iain

According to reports from family and friends of Charlton Heston he is deteriorating rapidly from alzheimers disease and cant even get out of bed anymore.Theres a strong possibility of his death at any time.He should definatelky be placed on the 2006 deathlist as its unlikely he will last the year out

But he is the not so great and unpowwerful and he likes to start threads and toss in meaningless crapola as often as possible you surerly dont want him to go and search for a name which has been listed almost as often as Rex Reed now do you?

So finally the anti-gun lobby in the US can remove the rifle from his 'Cold dead hand.'

According to reports from family and friends of Charlton Heston he is deteriorating rapidly from alzheimers disease and cant even get out of bed anymore.Theres a strong possibility of his death at any time.He should definatelky be placed on the 2006 deathlist as its unlikely he will last the year out

A link to this info would lend it more credibility.

Even if Chuck is bedridden that doesn't necessarily mean he's going to die soon.

I think you'll find there is already a Charlton Heston thread here Iain.

[Now merged - Teddy]

Ah such a good swweet kind gentleman...as always out thanks to you for your work here Teddy.......the multi-hestoning was becoming a grave situation :angry:

So finally the anti-gun lobby in the US can remove the rifle from his 'Cold dead hand.'

I predict many drive-by ranters upon his death... many of which will use that phrase in new, creative and pointless ways

I predict many drive-by ranters upon his death... many of which will use that phrase in new, creative and pointless ways

I tend to the opinion that even drive-by ranters deserve the courtesy of "whom" - at least until after they have posted. :angry:;)

Think of all the fun they provide for us. :P

I tend to the opinion that even drive-by ranters deserve the courtesy of "whom" - at least until after they have posted. :angry:;)

Think of all the fun they provide for us. :P

omg how dare u dehumanize the guests postres as mre toys fer ur amuzement Captain O... or shuld i say Captain FAG ahahahahah

;)

Man, even when I try to write them, it still doesn't come out right. Seriously though, it's a pre-emptive strike. Deathlist is not a democracy. You are an it until proven a who. :P

I mean, there's got to be internet forum bots that just post random junk on people's threads.

What the hell is Canadian Paul on about?

I don't know Mr.Windsor but he don't make much sense to me.

I suppose he may be trying to make some sort of point but

just like standing in front of the girl you love -

Sometimes the words just don't come out right.

Guest Toke Deltorso

He might get run over by a chariot. :angry: driven by a bloke called cid :P

He might get run over by a chariot. :angry: driven by a bloke called cid :P

I wonder if Chuck has to wear those adult nappies now.

"Moses" in a nappy, just shatters the iconic image.

He should have eaten a bullet when they diagnosed the Alzheimer's

I wonder if Chuck has to wear those adult nappies now.

Lucky f****r, now he doesn't even have to get up to go to the toilet.

Guest Toke Deltorso

:angry: I predict many drive-by ranters upon his death... many of which will use that phrase in new, creative and pointless ways

I tend to the opinion that even drive-by ranters deserve the courtesy of "whom" - at least until after they have posted. ;):P

Think of all the fun they provide for us. ;)

omg how dare u dehumanize the guests postres as mre toys fer ur amuzement Captain O... or shuld i say Captain FAG ahahahahah

;)

Man, even when I try to write them, it still doesn't come out right. Seriously though, it's a pre-emptive strike. Deathlist is not a democracy. You are an it until proven a who. :P

Any chance of a translation.( a load of old bollocks comes to mind.) :P

Nice quoting there.

"Special"

Just as Tempus Fugit was criticized for posting one to many times

and just as I was criticized for my grammar I suppose Toke Deltorso

will be criticized for failure to quote. :angry:

I was criticising

because he was criticising somebody else

when his post didnt make much sense either. :angry:

I was criticising

because he was criticising somebody else

when his post didnt make much sense either. :angry:

That would make our friend Token a hypocrite but I guess there

isn't anybody who has never acted this kind of act before?

I don't know Mr.Windsor but he don't make much sense to me.

I suppose he may be trying to make some sort of point but

just like standing in front of the girl you love -

Sometimes the words just don't come out right.

If you think my posts are bad, you should actually see me in front of the girls I like :angry:

On a serious note, I was making a point about the majority of guest posters not making any sense - hence I formulated a post containing most of the aspects of drive-by rants that don't make any sense. Apparentely, I did a better job than I expected.