Guest Roemer

Charlton Heston

Guest iain

i am going to maske this bold prediction...Charlton Heston will be the next deathlist hit .Hestons time is almost up.I'll be back to gloat when it happens later!

I wonder if anyone has registered Soylent Green as a trademark. The web name appears to be free.

Bummer, another idea bites the dust:

http://www.soylent-green.com/

What a crap site it is too.

i am going to maske this bold prediction...Charlton Heston will be the next deathlist hit .Hestons time is almost up.I'll be back to gloat when it happens later!

Interesting prediction, it seems that there has been nothing new reported on Heston's condition as of late.

Guest Jarod

Heston shall never die.

He'll outlive us all, I tell you! :( At least I hope so. He's quite an inspirational man and a true hero in every sense of the word.

I suppose he could carry on, like he did at the end of El Cid.

Guest Proud Republican

You sad bastards, predicting how and when a great man will die. Mr Heston has achieved more than any of you whiny libtard f***kers. He served his country in World War II, made great historical and Biblical epics, defended freedom in the truest sense of the word, upheld our God-given right to bear arms as defined by the Constitution and has a great hairstyle. I had the honor to meet Chuck backstage at the Haymarket Theatre in London in 1999, where he very kindly signed a paperback copy of his fascinating autbiography, "In the Arena". He has never smoked, was a physical fitness fanatic, and his prostate cancer was cured by radiation treatment in 1999. So I'm betting he will be here for quite a while longer. This evil site should be shut down immediately. Now I am off to sit in my gun room.

He has never smoked, was a physical fitness fanatic,

All of which makes the fact he now probably has to wear a nappy, even funnier. :referee:

You sad bastards, predicting how and when a great man will die. Mr Heston has achieved more than any of you whiny libtard f***kers. He served his country in World War II, made great historical and Biblical epics, defended freedom in the truest sense of the word, upheld our God-given right to bear arms as defined by the Constitution and has a great hairstyle. I had the honor to meet Chuck backstage at the Haymarket Theatre in London in 1999, where he very kindly signed a paperback copy of his fascinating autbiography, "In the Arena". He has never smoked, was a physical fitness fanatic, and his prostate cancer was cured by radiation treatment in 1999. So I'm betting he will be here for quite a while longer. This evil site should be shut down immediately. Now I am off to sit in my gun room.

...and you're here because you're not a sick bastard? Come on ya dumb fugger, embrace the illness and cheer for death. Look at it this way, do you think Chuck would want to live out his last days in a foggy, demented, half-arsed existence? Not many of us would. Death would free him of his sickened earthly bindings.

...upheld our God-given right to bear arms as defined by the Constitution and has a great hairstyle.

...Now I am off to sit in my gun room.

:referee: Thanks for stopping by, Mr. Republican.

That was wonderful!

Feel free to shoot yourself in that dumpling you call a brain whilst in your gun room, you chicken-sh*t ditto-head right wing piece of filth. Your kind are on their way out; you may as well save us the bother of putting up with you for much longer.

The only more obvious extension to your micro-penis than your gun collection would be the SUV you, no doubt, put-put around town in.

To quote the ACTUAL passage in the american constitution referring to the "god-given right to bear arms" as you so blind-faithedly and inaccurately put it; "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Now, Proud Republican, unless you consider yourself to be part of a well-regulated Militia, ready to defend your country from an imminent threat to your freedom (which, by the way, is perfectly exemplified by your current republican government and the self-aggrandizing sh*twads who "run" it), I would cast doubt on the veracity of your claim that Chucky Heston is doing a worthy job in promoting the widespread sale and use of firearms to your increasingly dumbed-down population. He is, in fact, just another redneck with a chip on his shoulder, who can only feel vaguely masculine when he's holding his big, iron surrogate cock.

Sorry, that sentence was probably a tad long for you. :referee:

I do, however, AGREE with you that the crosshairs of death's Armalite are not even close to zeroed-in on Heston. He isn't gonna buy the farm for a few years yet, more's the pity. Shame on you DL, wait until he's good and ripe...

...defended freedom in the truest sense of the word, upheld our God-given right to bear arms as defined by the Constitution

Which backs up the claim that the American Constitution was written by Terrorists.

If it's in the American Constitution that one is allowed to defend themselves with guns and weapons, why was Iraq not allowed to defend herself with WMDs?

I watched this new programme on Sky One. It looked at the reasons for the war in Iraq and it was apparently down to saddam Hussein accepting Euros instead of US Dollars for oil. It claimed that this move threatened that petrodollar which hold the US economy together.

And guess what Iran is doing later this year? They are setting up their own oil exchange and are working with the Euro. To add to this, they are inviting other oil countries to trade at their place.

So looks like the US economy is screwed.

(I may have gone a bit off track :referee: ).

But more to the point, what did you think of Soylent Green?

...upheld our God-given right to bear arms as defined by the Constitution and has a great hairstyle.

...Now I am off to sit in my gun room.

:referee: Thanks for stopping by, Mr. Republican.

That was wonderful!

I agree. It made my day! :grave:

You sad bastards, predicting how and when a great man will die. Mr Heston has achieved more than any of you whiny libtard f***kers.

Hi, Proud Republican, pleased to meet you. This is the local pinko commie leftist atheist, AKA whiny libtard f***ker, speaking. I'm not particularly proud of that, but it beats being terminally stupid a Republican.

I think your contribution is worthy of a DLRI calculation:

1. [1] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.

4. [1] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.

5. [1] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.

6. [1] The post contains one or more obscenities.

22. [1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.

The DLRI of this post is a disappointing (5/25)*100 = 20.

regards,

Hein

Aw... but come on guys... he has a great hairstyle. You know, maybe we should consider taking him off the list... what with the great hairstyle and all.

Really... what were we thinking?

That's one of the most remarkable comments ever in defense of a DL-nominee. He has a great hairstyle?! Why would that make him unfit for the list, I wonder? Of course we could draw up a list of people with notoriously bad haircuts (I nominate Don King!) and I suppose it could be fun, but I think there could be a problem concerning the objectivity.

Off topic: to check if Don King was actually still alive, I read his wikipage. I vaguely remembered that he had killed two people, but wiki opens with some rather shocking details about the murders:

Prior to entering the world of boxing, King was a con man and numbers racketeer in Cleveland, Ohio. In 1954, King shot and killed a man attempting to rob one of his gambling houses; the death was ruled a "justifiable homicide," despite the fact that King had shot him in the back.

In 1966, King was convicted of stomping to death an employee who owed him six hundred dollars. Although he then embarked on a campaign of hush money payments and witness intimidation, he was convicted of second degree murder and given a life sentence. The judge reduced the conviction to nonnegligent manslaughter. Some found this ruling suspicious, as it was made during a private meeting with King's attorney in the judge's chambers, without the presence of the prosecutor or a court stenographer.

Mike Tyson could have taken a leaf out of his former sensei's book when he stood trial for rape back in the nineties.

Great hairstyle - that really is the best line ever.

But it won't save him when the old death-rattle starts.

"Oh my God, it's Earth."

How does one "fall into a website by accident". Oh, I see, he/she typed in Lottery results and got here by mistake?

Ariverderci.

Guest Linda

I would love to see someone put him out of his missery with a nice big hole in the center of his forehead with a 22! And than his tombstone could read, "from my cold dead hands", his quote from the moive Columbine.

Linda

I think you'll find "From my cold dead hands" was from his speech when he was running for chairman of the NRA (National Rifle Association) at the NRA's 130th convention in Kansas City in 2001

The clip of the convention speech was simply rescreened on Bowling for Columbine he didn't say those words especially for that documentary

I would love to see someone put him out of his missery with a nice big hole in the center of his forehead with a 22!  And than his tombstone could read, "from my cold dead hands", his quote from the moive Columbine.

Don't think you could put a big hole in anything with a .22, I'd go for .308, .50 or a good old 12 bore slug!!!

I would love to see someone put him out of his missery with a nice big hole in the center of his forehead with a 22!  And than his tombstone could read, "from my cold dead hands", his quote from the moive Columbine.

Don't think you could put a big hole in anything with a .22, I'd go for .308, .50 or a good old 12 bore slug!!!

agreed, use a .50 or 12 guage. A 22 is the executioner's special - back of the head at point blank, not enough force or speed to exit the ol' brain bucket, it just bounces around the skull and shreds the brain. Very little mess.

picked the info up from CSI.

I'm only a nutjob on days that end with a 'y'