taffia77

New Here and saying Hi.

Was he trying an experimental "alternative medicine" type cure for tonsillitis ?

I'll get my coat.....

Hi to everyone!

Hey looking at this, I find the New User thread all by myself!

I think to try a funny sort of joke or something with the User Name, so I used the Four Horsemen Of The Aopocalypse as inspiration. They bring death all the time, I hope to celebrities :blink: I think you all like it too!

I think Charlton Heston can die this year, also Mhoammed Ali the boxer. Fidel Castro is ok now I think, maybe for 10 years or more. Sorry for my English. It will get better at school here. Maybe I can learn from you forum too.

Hello again! Bye!

TFWM

Hi to everyone!

Hey looking at this, I find the New User thread all by myself!

I think to try a funny sort of joke or something with the User Name, so I used the Four Horsemen Of The Aopocalypse as inspiration. They bring death all the time, I hope to celebrities :) I think you all like it too!

I think Charlton Heston can die this year, also Mhoammed Ali the boxer. Fidel Castro is ok now I think, maybe for 10 years or more. Sorry for my English. It will get better at school here. Maybe I can learn from you forum too.

Hello again! Bye!

TFWM

You will learn perfect English here. Especially from the one we call Banshees Scream. His English is the best of everyone's here.

I've been viewing this forum for around six months now, but for some reason could not register. Now that I've finally been able to, I'm glad. I've been viewing it a lot this year, waiting slowly for death to occur but it's not been happening much...

Alright.

(post moved, LG)

Edited by Lady Grendel

Guest Hermione Samantha Rockerfeller I
I've been viewing this forum for around six months now, but for some reason could not register.

Imagine the username you could have come up with if you'd spent just a few more months thinking about it... :huh:

Guest JanekMakowski

I'd like to say hello to all people on this board.

Regards,

Janek

Ted Moult, 12 bore in the mouth!

Yes. I remember it very well. Anyone know why he topped himself though?

Was it Ted Moult who used to do the Everest double glazing adverts with a feather that showed how draft proof their windows were? No wonder he killed himself. Imagine being remembered for your exploits on Everest (adverts).

Was it Ted Moult who used to do the Everest double glazing adverts with a feather that showed how draft proof their windows were? No wonder he killed himself. Imagine being remembered for your exploits on Everest (adverts).

That's him. Not long after I posted that I found this article which talks about his suicide (scroll down to the bottom). Not sure why his death interests me so much or why a thread for newbies has turned into a discussion of his death. Oh well

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/eastmidland...s10/week3.shtml

That's him. Not long after I posted that I found this article which talks about his suicide (scroll down to the bottom). Not sure why his death interests me so much or why a thread for newbies has turned into a discussion of his death. Oh well

What exactly did Ted Moult do?

Not quite sure. He used to appear on Countdown and did a lot of radio work and Everest adverts and then he shot himslef.

Not quite sure. He used to appear on Countdown and did a lot of radio work and Everest adverts and then he shot himslef.

He shot himslef in the turwett.

Do you thin he had any tdonkleys on his farm?

No, I don't even thick it.

No, I don't even thick it.

Never underestimate the power of a tdonkley, bet he was gazing out the window of his turwett at a tdonkley as he shot himslef :P .

I tend to associate him with the phrase "yus my dear",

Not sure why.

Guest Guest

Not sure why.

That'd be cockney actor and alleged-paedo Arfur Mullard.

Not sure why.

"Fit the best...Everest." That's my recollection - that and a feather floating down inside a room while a helicopter landed silently in the garden. Perhaps if the double glazing hadn't been so good, someone might have heard the gunshot and got to him in time...

As for what he did - he was a farmer who won the radio quiz 'Brain of Britain' and then, as Handrejka says, went on to be a panel show member on radio and TV. I think he may have actually appeared on the very first episode of 'Countdown', and therefore been in at the start of television history. Of a sort.

Not sure why.

"Fit the best...Everest." That's my recollection - that and a feather floating down inside a room while a helicopter landed silently in the garden. Perhaps if the double glazing hadn't been so good, someone might have heard the gunshot and got to him in time...

As for what he did - he was a farmer who won the radio quiz 'Brain of Britain' and then, as Handrejka says, went on to be a panel show member on radio and TV. I think he may have actually appeared on the very first episode of 'Countdown', and therefore been in at the start of television history. Of a sort.

This coming Monday marks 21 years since his suicide. Shall we give him a thread of his own to honour it?

Not sure why.

I thought Patrick Allen was in the helicopter. In fact if Barrett Homes had teamed up with Everest they could have done a crap nice dual ad.

I still can't get over the feeling that double-glazing had something to do with Ted Moult's death. Perhaps he had just read a new script. A future of double-glazing advertising would be enough to send anyone running for the gun cabinet. Maybe the Barrett ads explain Patrick Allen's death. Allen and Moult could have been in the same self-help group. What? There isn't a Forgotten Celebrities in Advertising Anonymous? Well there should be. Who's going to help John Cleese, Prunella Scales, Rowen Atkinson and that smug pseudo intellectual, Stephen Fry?

Not sure why.

I thought Patrick Allen was in the helicopter. In fact if Barrett Homes had teamed up with Everest they could have done a crap nice dual ad.

I still can't get over the feeling that double-glazing had something to do with Ted Moult's death. Perhaps he had just read a new script. A future of double-glazing advertising would be enough to send anyone running for the gun cabinet. Maybe the Barrett ads explain Patrick Allen's death. Allen and Moult could have been in the same self-help group. What? There isn't a Forgotten Celebrities in Advertising Anonymous? Well there should be. Who's going to help John Cleese, Prunella Scales, Rowen Atkinson and that smug pseudo intellectual, Stephen Fry?

If only Jack Davenport would read from the same script as Moult. That, as they say, would be priceless.

He's done ten too many voiceover's for my liking.

I'm heartened to see the quality of posts by our new member 'The Philosopher'. He seems to be

a man of class and taste, and a person who can rise to the occasion.

I finally registered after reading DL for a while

I don't have much death news but enjoy reading the funny posts and flame wars you guys get into. It keeps me sane at work.

Plz don't flame me for such a lame first post.

Hi Mr/Ms. Sorrow. Welcome to Deathlist. I apologise for the behaviour of some of our posters, but as long as you find it amusing, that's just great!

I don't have much death news but enjoy reading the funny posts and flame wars you guys get into. It keeps me sane at work.

Hi Mr/Ms. Sorrow. Welcome to Deathlist. I apologise for the behaviour of some of our posters, but as long as you find it amusing, that's just great!

Thankyou Mr/Ms Jackal, you don't need to aplogise, thats why I come here

I mean, its kind of addictive like a TV soap after a while.

I apologise for the behaviour of some of our posters

Who's pompous now?

By the way please don't see this as 'constant whining and tawdry attempts to pick fights', and therefore an excuse to tamper with my warn logs.