Guest Guest_Necromancer

Harry Redknapp

Guest Guest_Necromancer

Any thoughts on Harry Redknapp, Southampton manager? His face has taken on that troubling permanent crimson that usually indicates problems ahead. And his twitching (the quick backward glance over the left shoulder followed by a raising of the same limb in a "go on my son" kind of gesture) is quite striking. And with Saints relegated the old ticker might just announce "no mas."

I think his twitch has something to with a card crash he was in in 1990. You can read about it here. I'm not sure Harry cares enough about Southampton for their relegation to give him a heart attack. His assistant, Jim Smith, would be a better bet.

Surely Mr. Souness must be a better candidate after the season he's had (Bowyer, Dyer, Bellamy, Robert, etc)! He certainly has some history on the dodgy ticker front. He may be due for another visit to the Alex Hospital (or its North Eastern equivalent) very soon!

Graeme_Souness.jpg_1309378_souness_150.jpg

My favourite quote regarding Mr. S. was Manchester local radio reporter James H Reeve who on hearing that Graeme had been sent off yet again commented "I can just picture him walking off the pitch with someone's leg under his arm".

Wouldn't want to wish him ill really, as what would we do without his entertaining purple-faced rants at the ref in post match interviews! Football would be much the poorer.

What about Gerard Houlier? He had a serious heart scare a while back. Does anyone know what he's doing now?

[ I think his twitch has something to with a card crash he was in in 1990 - lospalmas 7]

Oooh, nasty, was it the stack of cards forming a pyramid or did it involve 52 card pick-up?

• Like 1

[ I think his twitch has something to with a card crash he was in in 1990 - lospalmas 7]

Oooh, nasty, was it the stack of cards forming a pyramid or did it involve 52 card pick-up?

I was wondering the same thing Dracula...but then, as I was passing through a branch of that fine store, Clinton's Cards, the other day, I noticed that they do pile those awfully amusing greetings cards rather high...a quick gust from the air conditioning unit and some poor soul could easily be buried in hilarious birthday cards - that would be more than enough to make me twitch :P

23 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

From that article, about another potential castmate this season. See if you can guess who it is before you click across:

An insider said at the time: 'Women love him, men respect him'

• Like 1

An insider said at the time: 'Women love him, men respect him' 

Ugh, I can't stand him.

12 minutes ago, Toast said:

Ugh, I can't stand him.

You mean he is a f*****g C**t, Toastie?:)

52 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:
1 hour ago, Toast said:

Ugh, I can't stand him.

You mean he is a f*****g C**t, Toastie?:)

I dunno, I just find him repellent.  And his voice really grates on me.

• Like 3

Easily one of the most overrated managers of all time the way the media go on about him you would think he was sir Alex Ferguson or Pep Guardiola. 1 major trophy in 30 odd years says different. I can’t stand him either obviously committed tax fraud  but apparently can barely read, yeah whatever. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

No health scares so far as I know but...

Harry Rednapp is going to I'm a Celeb, the man's known to be keen on a cash injection quite regularly but if his health isn't in decline I'd say his sense of self-worth just took a serious knock!

Love a cross-post, me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Love a cross-post, me.

Aye well, if we keep tabs on Harry in the jungle doubtless he'll BUNG us a few more posting opportunities

• Like 1

He's doing well in the jungle. I reckon he'll go on to win it. 

• Like 2

On 08/12/2018 at 18:38, Paul Bearer said:

He's doing well in the jungle. I reckon he'll go on to win it. 

He has.

Sounded absolutely fine when briefly interviewed on ITV Racing this week too (the brevity of the interview not a concern, they just wanted a word about his horse's chances and asked 1 question about the title race). 

• Like 1