Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

Weekend at Jimmy's.

• Haha 4

Looks even worse than last year and he look like death warmed up then.I don`t think he should have been pictured like this.I understand him going out in public for his wifes funeral but this day should have been kept private. Reminds me of some of the Steve McMichael photos .

1 hour ago, livingbygrace said:

I agree with you... But I believe we all said that last Nov. at the funeral as well

I get him being wheeled out for that as he was saying goodbye to the love of his life.He looks even worse now though definitely which I didnt think was possible.

1 hour ago, dimreaper said:

The person he comes closest to reminding me of is Henry Allingham. This was photographed at his 113th birthday back in 2009, about five weeks before he died.

Screen Shot 2024-10-01 at 4.49.40 PM.png

Looks worse than Allingham.

More like Jokichi Ikarashi (1902-2013).Although he lasted 6 weeks after this photo.

ji.jpg

• Like 1

HB to Jimmy…The last I hope seeing the lastest picture of him ! 

• Like 2

I really hope he dies soon, not only for the DL final score but this is not a condition to be living in… + nobody seems to notice him in the video, except the man in the green shirt who tells him what's going on

6 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I really hope he dies soon, not only for the DL final score but this is not a condition to be living in… + nobody seems to notice him in the video, except the man in the green shirt who tells him what's going on

By all accounts, he seems to be holding on to be able to vote. Early voting in Georgia opens in 2 weeks + they count your vote even if you die between then and counting the votes/declaring the winner, so news may kick up once more around then

10 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Managed to stay awake for about 1 minute 15 seconds after leaving the house then fell asleep. Slept throughout the flyover. 

It's nice for DL to be able to do some form spotting but I really don't think his family should have wheeled him out.

1946778177_Screenshot2024-10-01at21_41_00.png.30cf6839e0a53aea29b114ccc2f02d44.png

I'll give him a month. Tops.

Looks more mummified than human at this point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CastAway said:

he seems to be holding on to be able to vote

If he cannot read or write, how can he be able to vote?

39 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Could he have already voted by post? With a lot of 'helping hands' by his side? No way he'll be seeing the inside of a polling station any time soon.

1 hour ago, The Daredevil said:

1 hour ago, Sod's Law said:

Could he have already voted by post? With a lot of 'helping hands' by his side? No way he'll be seeing the inside of a polling station any time soon.

You are legally allowed to have someone help you vote when incapacitated. There are guidelines, but basically you just tell them what box to check for you.