Lady Die

Harry Potter

For me, Harry Potter is like oral sex, sh*t, but when shared with a 6 and 8....ah bugger.

:pop: Perhaps if you tried it with an 86 year old the experience may be more pleasurable. Something to do with their ability to remove their teeth. Apparently.

• Like 1

I have never jumped off a cliff on to the jagged rocks below. I have never read a Potter book.

I have no idea of the experience of either activity and nor do I intend to indulge.

And how do you know that reading a Potter book does not release the necessary endomorphines giving you a pleasure not too disimilar to receiving a very long, slow and erotic massage from Kelly Brook?

I have never jumped off a cliff on to the jagged rocks below. I have never read a Potter book.

I have no idea of the experience of either activity and nor do I intend to indulge.

And how do you know that reading a Potter book does not release the necessary endomorphines giving you a pleasure not too disimilar to receiving a very long, slow and erotic massage from Kelly Brook?

Trust me - it doesn't. It's also not similar to a long, slow and erotic massage by Johnny Depp.

Rowling needs to be edited with a lightsaber.

I know I'm putting my neck on the chopping block since you all seem to hate it (not my neck, Harry Potter).

I think J.K. Rowling is a wonderful story-teller. IMO the best is the first one, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with its title changed for American readers 'cause we're too thick to comprehend anything with the word Philosopher in it I guess. So if you're ready to secretly buck the anti-Harry trend, Harry M, try it. Savoring a large piece of dark chocolate as you read will do you just fine endorphin-wise.

I think the books are brilliant. And I love how much they annoy fundamentalist Christians. I'm just glad that JKR hasn't been murdered by one of these religious crackpots on one of her trips to the USA.

Seriously man I think these religious junkies are hitting rock bottom with some of their opinions lately. I mean what is the matter with reading Stephen King for example? Some people actually believe owning any object that is not very god - related can cause like evil spirit to take over your home. I wish Martha Stewart could come out with something like this, it would be a way of reinventing herself just like Madonna does all the time. The bottom line is that these people are wack jobs.

*Potential Spoiler Alert*

During my dinner break yesterday I popped over to the shop across the road for some juice with a friend.

He picked up a copy of the book and investigated the last pages as he stood in a rather long line waiting to be served.

After reading the last page he exclaimed:

"Oh for f**k sake. He's alive on the last page. He disnae f****n' die. What a lot o' shite".

I hope none of the people in that shop had bought the book and were looking forward to an exciting ending where the boy wizard was tipped to die...

• Like 1

Guest Guests have standards too
... he exclaimed:

"Oh for f**k sake. He's alive on the last page. He disnae f****n' die. What a lot o' shite" ...

Are you sure he didn't exclaim "Oh, for f**k's sake."? That would have made more sense.

... he exclaimed:

"Oh for f**k sake. He's alive on the last page. He disnae f****n' die. What a lot o' shite" ...

Are you sure he didn't exclaim "Oh, for f**k's sake."? That would have made more sense.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say it like that.

There was no need for the comma as he said it with speed and haste, and there was no need for the apostrophy because he used the word in the singular.

Anything else?

Who cares if you say it fast or slow or how or at what speed you say it. Windsor learn to respect the guests. They have standards too. If you decide to disrespect the guests, that's like telling a munchkin 'you have no place in this world' tie a rope to the ceiling fan, tie it around your neck and jump off the kitchen table. It's just wrong. So respect the guests and they will respect back.

Guests are people too. ;)

Guests are people too. ;)

Nobody is disputing that.

Lots of people are arseholes.

• Like 1

All this Harry Potter stuff is bollocks anyway. OK, magic and wizardry and all that, fair enough, but a ginger kid who's got TWO mates? Totally unbelievable.

All this Harry Potter stuff is bollocks anyway. OK, magic and wizardry and all that, fair enough, but a ginger kid who's got TWO mates? Totally unbelievable.

I got that one by text a couple of days ago, do I know you?

I just got it by text from Mr LB about an hour ago :D I sent it to a ginger friend, who replied in a not-so-friendly tone that it was the 12th time she had received it today. :banghead:

• Like 2

I just got it by text from Mr LB about an hour ago :D I sent it to a ginger friend, who replied in a not-so-friendly tone that it was the 12th time she had received it today. :banghead:

:D

Guest hermione's conscience

f**k harry poter. i mean, really. $5 trillion to JK Rolwing for everr copty sold>? bulshit, man.

f**k harry poter. i mean, really. $5 trillion to JK Rolwing for everr copty sold>? bulshit, man.

Brilliant argument, superbly executed.

If I was a fan, I'd have to change my ways and bow to the power of your argument.

I mean, like f**k harry poter, man. It is all bulshit, everr single copty.

You could write better'n Rolwing could. I mean, like f**k.

Honestly, David.....

• Like 1

Guest Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock2: