Jump to content
Guest IYG

Holiday Thread

Recommended Posts

Aye, well, you don't want to spy them all your days.

 

That was my best go in 40 mins and I'm still not happy with the quality tbh...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

On a train today heading back to Nice from Monaco and who should be sitting a few rows away from me? Twas the actor John Dutine. He clocked me clocking him and he knew that he had been rumbled. Looked rather red around the face, did John. Watch this space.

 

I used to fancy him until he grew that horrible beard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

I used to fancy him until he grew that horrible beard.

He is clean shaven Toastie. Let yer juices flow!!!:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He is clean shaven Toastie. Let yer juices flow!!!:lol:

7740981-melting-heart-shaped-butter-on-w

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like every summer, I'm going to Poland with my family. This time for about 2 and 1/2 weeks.

Right in time for my 18th birthday too, me and my friend over there got big plans. :champagne::party:

 

My flight leaves tomorrow - Saturday - from Chicago O'Hare at 17:25 to Warsaw (LO 2), and I have an hour layover there before I land in Rzeszów (LO 3809) at 11:30 local time Sunday.

That info of course being for Cat in case he wants to track. :biggrin:

I get back on August 1st.

 

Don't think I'll be visiting the forums during my vacation.

ABC title defense team already submitted.

So this is goodbye for now. :salute:

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/07/2019 at 16:48, RadGuy said:

Like every summer, I'm going to Poland with my family. 

 

Rad Force One (SP-LSC) is airborne; outbound from Chicago, O'Hare and inbound to Warsaw, Frederic Chopin:

https://www.flightradar24.com/LOT2/214653ff

 

5536301.jpg?v=v4dd80830d2b

 

map?P=ORD-WAW&MS=wls&MR=600&MX=720x360&P

 

Hey Rad, don't forget on your 18th birthday you can walk into a bar in Poland with your passport in one hand, cash in the other hand and BUY ALCOHOL. :champagne:You don't have to wait for three more years to pass by.   :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm baaack!

 

On 13/07/2019 at 18:55, Cat O'Falk said:

Hey Rad, don't forget on your 18th birthday you can walk into a bar in Poland with your passport in one hand, cash in the other hand and BUY ALCOHOL. :champagne:You don't have to wait for three more years to pass by.   :lol:

 

What do you mean ''don't forget"? That's the only reason I went to Poland in the first place! :lol:

Even brought my American driver's license as a form of ID - didn't want to lose my passport in a night of drunken misadventure.

 

Thanks for tracking my flights.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you haven't been there yet, Krakow is a wonderful place. Lots to see, fairly cheap, everything is easily accessible. 

 

I've been there for five days and will return today. While the return trip is on a bus, I came here with a Ryanair flight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

If you haven't been there yet, Krakow is a wonderful place. Lots to see, fairly cheap, everything is easily accessible. 

 

I've been there for five days and will return today. While the return trip is on a bus, I came here with a Ryanair flight.

I was there for work last October but our host insisted on giving us a two hour tour in the freezing cold before we went for dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I was there for work last October but our host insisted on giving us a two hour tour in the freezing cold before we went for dinner.

Ah, that's far too little time and the wrong season, I guess. If you include all the A-list museums and the surrounding area (Wieliczka salt mine and, well, Auschwitz), you can easily spend a week there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

If you haven't been there yet, Krakow is a wonderful place. Lots to see, fairly cheap, everything is easily accessible. 

 

I've been there for five days and will return today. While the return trip is on a bus, I came here with a Ryanair flight.

Oh yeah, I love Kraków - lived there from 2013 to 2015, before moving back to America.

Great city with great activities and great transit.

 

And damn, if I knew you were there, I would've met up with you! It's under 2 hours by train from the town I was staying at (near Rzeszów).

Well, assuming you would've wanted to meet a random internet stranger from a website that attracts sociopaths. :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RadGuy said:

Oh yeah, I love Kraków - lived there from 2013 to 2015, before moving back to America.

Great city with great activities and great transit.

 

And damn, if I knew you were there, I would've met up with you! It's under 2 hours by train from the town I was staying at (near Rzeszów).

Well, assuming you would've wanted to meet a random internet stranger from a website that attracts sociopaths. :lol:

That would not be the first time I did that, ha!

Next time then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Now abroad on my hols.

That is all.

Wales? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:
4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Now abroad on my hols.

That is all.

Wales? 

My money's on Ibiza. There was a flight from Norwich Airport this morning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

My money's on Ibiza. There was a flight from Norwich Airport this morning.

Spot the fuck on!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Wales? 

Too many choirs.

I'm not being sung to death thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Spot the fuck on!!

 

Plus of course you're the oldest greatest raver in town. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

 

Plus of course you're the oldest greatest raver in town. :lol:

Those days are LONG gone Cat!:D

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

I  would not have been fucking around with all that shite even as a young lad toastie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I  would not have been fucking around with all that shite even as a young lad toastie!

 

God, no, me either. The original 'Barbados' was far more up my street B)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they just sing "E-beat-suh"   :lol:
I owned an Ibizan Hound for 12 years and NEVER called it an E-beat-suhn hound. 
Jaysus....

The name of the island does NOT fucking rhyme with PIZZA.  Jaysus.... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to Arizona for a few days. Finally! My cousins moved there in 2011 and this will be my first time seeing them since then.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use