Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

Shaddongate United!!!!!

Godot, you leathered old goat, you must be older than most of the cases in our top fifty.

Shaddongate United!!!!!

Godot, you leathered old goat, you must be older than most of the cases in our top fifty.

Just did it to get a reaction. Thought it would have more impact than Brunton Park.

Guest Guest

He once was fat

He sure is f**ked

And when he goes

We'll have deadpool luck.

F**ked and luck don't rhyme. You might get away with it MPFC in a chant at Shaddongate United but this is the Deathlist.

No, he can get away with any f*cking thing he likes these days. Even pointless replies.

Guest I hate Maryportfuncity & Iai

You might get away with it MPFC in a chant at Shaddongate United but this is the Deathlist.

No, he can get away with any f*cking thing he likes these days. Even pointless replies.

Especially pointless replies. It's all Maryportfuncity ever posts.

Anyone else notice that Iain says he'll die, and Sharon improves, and then when Iain say's he'll live 10 more years, he goes into ICU....

(Sharon, not Maryportfuncity)

hmmmm..

He once was fat

He sure is f**ked

And when he goes

We'll have deadpool luck.

F**ked and luck don't rhyme. You might get away with it MPFC in a chant at Shaddongate United but this is the Deathlist.

Hi there Star Crossed. Come on in. It's a bit lukewarm just now but you'll liven things up.

Guest Guest
Especially pointless replies. It's all Maryportfuncity ever posts.

Anyone else notice that Iain says he'll die, and Sharon improves, and then when Iain say's he'll live 10 more years, he goes into ICU....

(Sharon, not Maryportfuncity)

hmmmm..

We can all sign in as guests, you prick.

Get a proper hobby.

Don't get too despondent about Sharon's acquittal from the ICU. Try to imagine this as a mighty beach ball dropping from a great height, he'll hit the bottom, bounce up and slowly fall again, each bounce lower than the last until - within a matter of weeks, maybe months at the outside - he flatlines in a deadpool points frenzy, or summat.

Going down, going down, going down, etc. etc.

my guess is that in 3-4 wks he is a goner.

I am hoping that he will hang on for another 7-8 weeks, or just long enough to make it past the new year.

Regards,

ff

Yeah, there's a few stacking up looking good candidates for the DL next year if only they make December 31st, don't remember things being so promising twelve months back. Sharon would have to be a contender for number 1 on the list if he made the start line.

Then again, there's eight teams on the CPDP - including mine - who'd welcome his demise anytime.

Publicity seeking conman and former Exeter City Director,Uri Geller claims he can cure Ariel Sharon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, like he helped Reading when they were crashing, like he sorted the mental problems of his mate Michael Jackson and like the followers of Exeter City remember him doing for them.

Bring Geller on

And kill Sharon!

Guest Guest

3-4 weeks later hes still there! <_<

BBC Radio Four news leading tonight with the suggestion that stem cells might be used to treat stroke victims. Not a new idea but some of the breakthroughs look promising; no link to post on BBC News as of yet. I predict it's too late for our man on this thread.

Extracted from the link above:

Sharon's medical file reads like a tragedy, an effort of dozens of well-meaning and dedicated doctors and nurses trying to save his life and restore his mental and physical functioning.

Every cloud and that, eh?

On Christmas Eve I was sure, that I heard the death of Sharon announced.

It was a friend who died, eg:

Israeli Author Uri Dan, Longtime Confidant of Ariel Sharon, Dies at 71

On Dec 24

Guest Guest

Maybe now that Saddam is dead Ariel Sharon will follow- maybe he just wanted hell to be warmed u a bit for his arrival

All the health information points to a death months from his admission to intensive care, a poorly run hospital could have killed him by now but he gets the best of everything. Not that he'll still be needing it by the end of 2007! Doubt he'll go this week. He'll plummet, get stablised, plummet etc. So his death will probably be preceded by some details of a new crisis in his condition.

All the health information points to a death months from his admission to intensive care, a poorly run hospital could have killed him by now but he gets the best of everything. Not that he'll still be needing it by the end of 2007! Doubt he'll go this week. He'll plummet, get stablised, plummet etc. So his death will probably be preceded by some details of a new crisis in his condition.

How do we know he isn't already dead and they are just waiting for a convenient time to announce it? Machines can keep a body going long after the brain has packed its bags and left.

On Christmas Eve I was sure, that I heard the death of Sharon announced.

That could have been Sharon from Eastenders