Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Have a great day Scsibear! Get merry and eat cake!! :lol:

Scsi!

Have a particularly splendid birthday!

And lots of well-paid gigs with free beer in the coming year.

pint.gif

Happy Birthday scsibear, hope you end up like this chap at the end of the night! xxx :lol:

drunk20dog12jd.jpg

HAHAHA, HEY a big thanks to all my fellow dl'rs who wanted to remind me I was 41 !!!!

It's much appreciated, tnx to MH for starting the ball rolling, I do sometimes feel like a Ramone TF, many thanks FF, I shall have more than one SC on you ie+, thanks Ali*, thank you Lady Die, Thanks six I shall get more than merry food (cake) comes later, Cheers NP the gigs are coming in faster now..just waiting on the beer :lol: , LG just remember to throw a blanket over me....

I'll be on the DL chat later for sure..tho how good/bad my typing shall be tonight is certainly a matter of curiosity..thanks again guys

Regards Scsi

Ohh and that's Chloe to you STTG :lol:

Have a good 'un mate, I'll have a LARGE single malt tonight to celebrate your day!

Happy Birthday, scsi!

This is for today. Perhaps you could invent a DeathList cocktail!

drinks9rl.jpg

This is for tomorrow :lol:

irn31kw.jpg

Oh scsi, happy 41st!

I wanted to post pictures of sexy people born on your birthday, but I have a feeling that Lady G would beat me over the head with a stick if I did that. So instead, I post completely random pictures of people born on your birthday. Enjoy!

heidi031.jpg

marilyn.jpg

alanis.jpg

Happy Birthday SCSI - She shares this cherished day with you!

Hmmm... MY Heidi Klum picture seems to have disappeared. I call shenanigans (or however the hell you spell that, I can't be arsed to look it up) on you BS! :lol:

Thanks again you guys for the birthday greets...I am joining you as I type HCW cept mine is SC of course :lol:

Bou have you got piccies of my kitchen ???? that's exaclty what I have and the Irn Bru too of course for recovery, BS I don't even care what her name is..she'll do nicely but I think I'll have to let her out of the wrapping paper she's having trouble breathing now... :lol: CP they are both sexy ladies...tho of course I'd have to take a leaf out of HOS's book and "crack open a cold one to get her".Brrrrrrr,, but Alanis..ahhh now a Duskey with hair, eyes and a voice to match....I'm in love,..ohh PS don't tell LG..EEEK caught..dammit !!!

cheers

Scsi (on his 1st glass) hic hic

Happy Birthday to my human, now down to important business, you came home from a restaurant with a 'doggie bag' 2 hours ago, I would just like to ask, when is the 'doggie' going to get this bag of delights? I've been sitting patiently waiting in the kitchen for 2 fecking hours, the smell of lamb and chicken is driving me nuts! Come on feed me!! Much more of this torture and I will have to throw you out :banghead:

Sorry Yogs

But Mummy is hogging all the grub I only want the Naan bread tho I will get you a cone from the van :banghead:

Daddy

Hmmm... MY Heidi Klum picture seems to have disappeared. I call shenanigans (or however the hell you spell that, I can't be arsed to look it up) on you BS! :banghead:

YOUR Heidi Klum? Would you like to step outside?

scsi24gh.gif

rottenali6uo.gif

Guest a little voice in the corner

dfeejit9sd.png

Don't nag! I hadn't forgotten, I've been very busy lately.

BIRTHDAY CHEERS eejit

cake0774tf.gif

- sorry for the delay.

Hmmm... MY Heidi Klum picture seems to have disappeared. I call shenanigans (or however the hell you spell that, I can't be arsed to look it up) on you BS! :banghead:

YOUR Heidi Klum? Would you like to step outside?

I said My Heidi Klum PICTURES BS. You're cognition has been failing as of late... perhaps we should start considering you for the DL?

But if it's battle you want, I'll see you in the drunken fights thread this weekend. :lol:

Thans again CO & Windsor..yeah I did get a wee bit tipsy :lol: in fact I think I still am :banghead:

cheers

Scsi

Thans again CO & Windsor..yeah I did get a wee bit tipsy :lol: in fact I think I still am :banghead:

cheers

Scsi

Belated Happy Birthday SCSI, I've didn't go on the DL yesterday & missed it, but I'm sure you managed to struggle (or stagger) through the day nonetheless.

I'm sure I'll speak to you in the chat soon.

TLC

Birthsaday Rantings go out this gloooooooooooooooooooooooomy morning (grey and overecast here in the RotteN Apple) to POST mOrtem who alleeges to be 38 tofday and hess not been herre since February of last year and then theress the Le4stat Vampiree person who signed up a yea4rr ago this verty day on theiur then 16th blood sucking birthday.

No posrtt ever fro m Lestat, and just over two hands from, Post Morteem.

Byt the way I'm being tubed tomoorriew.

What's that then?

What's that then?

They wirll be sending a camera tube down tmy throat to view my innards.

What's that then?

What's so interesting that they have to send a camera down there for? You having a party down there or something?

Hope it's nothing too serious, BB. I quite like having you around... :)

Hmm.

The good new is: you get a chance to see the lights.

regards,

Hein